๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ SYS 8/5/21 - Swim Into Summer SYS! ๐Ÿ–๏ธ ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

I just know this aura will be so useful for future SYSโ€™s! Luv all items, time for some shots๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ”ซ
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the hairstyle with the stars above it. That hairstyle popped up so many times in my palettes. Now can I please finally get the hair with the beret from a silver box?
    Platform: Android

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited August 2021
    9-14, got first place in bronze II

I communicate in memes
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

Ended up in 13th place - silver, and these boxes are gonna be the death of me. I was gonna choose the tile above my pick with the silver dress that Iโ€™ve been chasing for so long but Glu decided to give me orange dye as if I hadnโ€™t enough of it ๐Ÿ’”
    From all the boxes Iโ€™ve opened this weekend (diamond box, vip event and squad), none of my picks were clothes ONLY dye, Iโ€™m done with this game yโ€™all ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Came 1st. The hair is cute.I'm not that excited, I really wanted the aura & sucks that I had no chance to get it.ย Love the earnables tho

I hate style levels thisss much lol
    Congrats to all the winnersย 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Made it to the swimsuit and placed 4th in Silver III. I like all the TS items a lot more than I initially did, and love the shoes especially! ๐Ÿ’š

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Unwinter said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Hacker because i wont tickets? Really?ย 
    Buddy it's because it doesn't add up from any side... It's obvious you got that earnable swimsuit way before you reached 575 points. I don't care that you're submitting extras, it just doesn't add up
    Or maybe im just impareses that i had to submit tgis much tickets to keep up with my group, and actually get a change to win this sys earnables.

if im a hacker why would i bother submit this much tickets?ย 

Bit anyways.. when i joined here i actually thought id make friends or maybe feel welcome instead of what im feeling right now.ย 

Again, this is my last post here
    have a nice day and goodbye :)ย 
    You can just show us this pic right at the beginning :) if you didnโ€™t do anything wrongย 
    And also you lied about the number of looks, yet you still want us to welcome a liar huh:)? So i dont think you have right to say us toxicย 

Super weird thing to post for your 7th comment on a forum you joined a month ago.ย 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Got 2nd with only free tickets, Iโ€™m happy โ˜บ๏ธ

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    @alo thank you!! ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Came 1st. The hair is cute.I'm not that excited, I really wanted the aura & sucks that I had no chance to get it.ย Love the earnables tho

your doll looks gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜which hair colour is that btw?
    I communicate in memes
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Not me doing so well in Silver II, oof. Shoutout to the person above me buying tickets for 3 energy and 5 K-stars though, I really hope they didn't expect the aura.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Unwinter said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Hacker because i wont tickets? Really?ย 
    Buddy it's because it doesn't add up from any side... It's obvious you got that earnable swimsuit way before you reached 575 points. I don't care that you're submitting extras, it just doesn't add up
    Or maybe im just impareses that i had to submit tgis much tickets to keep up with my group, and actually get a change to win this sys earnables.

if im a hacker why would i bother submit this much tickets?ย 

Bit anyways.. when i joined here i actually thought id make friends or maybe feel welcome instead of what im feeling right now.ย 

Again, this is my last post here
    have a nice day and goodbye :)ย 
    You can just show us this pic right at the beginning :) if you didnโ€™t do anything wrongย 
    And also you lied about the number of looks, yet you still want us to welcome a liar huh:)? So i dont think you have right to say us toxicย 

Super weird thing to post for your 7th comment on a forum you joined a month ago.ย 
    Is there a time limit before you can comment on a situation happening? And if there is a time limit, who determines how long that is? They aren't commenting on a situation from months ago before they joined. It was literally happening right when the comment was made.
    This forum is actually toxic to new members by questioning their posts for no other reason than they're new. That's not very welcoming or inclusive.

I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!ย 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Itโ€™s cool that I got 2 tickets in the diamond box bcs my scores were mostly 38. Finished 10th

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This outfit is pretty cute ๐Ÿ’š

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

I finished as 2nd in Silver 3. Loved everything ๐Ÿคฉ
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Someone took the time time to lol all my posts ๐Ÿ’€ seems like i hit a nerve ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    This is how I imagine you going to put lols on all our posts๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 15th
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you ๐ŸŒˆ @alo
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Iโ€™m so annoyed with myself ๐Ÿ˜ญ I set an alarm for 1.40am because the SYS ended at 2am for me.. but my alarm didnโ€™t go off and I f***ing fell asleep ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’” I had like 3 tickets to submit which would have at least got me some of the Ts prizes. Instead I came like 20th and got a silver box with some shoes in... this was the only SYS in a longggg time I was excited about the prizes. Wow Iโ€™m so so annoyed at myself for that ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฉ someone pls give me a reason to make me feel better about it lmaoo๐Ÿ˜‚ I really wanted that damn aura and hair and outfit so bad ๐Ÿ˜“
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Iโ€™m so annoyed with myself ๐Ÿ˜ญ I set an alarm for 1.40am because the SYS ended at 2am for me.. but my alarm didnโ€™t go off and I f***ing fell asleep ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’” I had like 3 tickets to submit which would have at least got me some of the Ts prizes. Instead I came like 20th and got a silver box with some shoes in... this was the only SYS in a longggg time I was excited about the prizes. Wow Iโ€™m so so annoyed at myself for that ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฉ someone pls give me a reason to make me feel better about it lmaoo๐Ÿ˜‚ I really wanted that damn aura and hair and outfit so bad ๐Ÿ˜“
    Shoes are a girl's best friend ๐Ÿ™‚ also don't worry, I think you can get them in around 6 months when they'll be available with diamonds ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ’–ย 
    If you want me to make you feel better, anytime something bad happens, I know something good will come soon ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜… maybe you lost this time, but it doesn't mean better prizes won't come soon
    edited August 2021
    @alexandramanoli one day I lost my favourite bracelet which had my name on it... It was a cheap bracelet though but I cherished it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• it meant a lot to me. I felt like it had all the good luck in it. I lost it while shopping for some jeans and even if I tried to search for it, it was lost. I assume someone stole it because it looked like it was made of silver(it was actually stainless steel lol ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sorry if they took it to a pawn shop and learned it had no value). However, that day even if I was sad and almost had no energy to even continue shopping, I found the jeans I've wanted for a long time and I got happy when I finally managed to buy them. They were the last pair and luckily they were just my size ๐Ÿค—ย 

Since then I know that even if I have bad luck, it doesn't mean it's eternal, better things are awaiting ๐Ÿ’–

Now I'm planning to buy a bracelet made of gold or real silver which has my name on it ๐Ÿค”I just need to find the right place for it
    @pizzagurlyum omg thank you so much I really appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜ญ I really needed that reassurance lol. Told my boyfriend but I donโ€™t think he cares ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you so much doll, fingers crossed I can get some cute items soon! ๐Ÿ’“ everything happens for a reason so maybe the world wanted me to save my extra tickets for the next few sys who knows ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Which eyes are those?? They are GORG ๐Ÿคฉ
    edited August 2021
    Edit: never mind ! ๐Ÿ’“
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Ended up in 4th place in Silver I. I'm happy with what I got, I actually really like the shoes!

@pizzagurlyum omg thank you so much I really appreciate that ๐Ÿ˜ญ I really needed that reassurance lol. Told my boyfriend but I donโ€™t think he cares ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you so much doll, fingers crossed I can get some cute items soon! ๐Ÿ’“ everything happens for a reason so maybe the world wanted me to save my extra tickets for the next few sys who knows ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Šย 
    No problem , @alexandramanoli ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค— My intuition says that next SYS (after the tb one) we are going to have some nice clothing ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜… I hope my intuition doesn't lie because I'm curious to see what we will be able to win soon ๐Ÿฅบ
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    tell me votes are rigged without telling meย 

*silence*

I splurged so bad this weekend. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ธ
    not only I wasted all my kstars and diamonds, I also wanted to get aura during this SYS. Even with such low scores..

as you can see I managed to finish this SYS on 6th place! u may ask was it worth insane amount of additional tickets? definitely not. but i did it.. and my votes picked up at the end.ย 

will i do this kind of crazy thing again? nobody knows ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‘

• BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hey @HaleyMcKayย Whatโ€™s this ๐Ÿคก???
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015ย 
    A feminist and an animal loverย