🗳️🏊‍♀️ SYS 8/5/21 - Swim Into Summer SYS! 🏖️ 🗳️

191011121315Next

Comments

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @Bellbottom haha 😂😂 I was pissed due to low scores 😂 and as you see they started to pick up a bit. so it worked 😂 

edit: typo
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Used free tickets only
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Bellbottom haha 😂😂 I was pissed due to low scores 😂 and as you see they started to pick up a bit. so it worked 😂 

edit: typo
    Ohh u have made a nice discovery 
    Now I will also try that look if I get low votes 🤣
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    No extra tickets and I overtook several TBs to come second by a long margin!!
    This is the best I’ve ever scored, my looks dropped down to low 50s at the end but overall I’m super happy. 🥰

Would have loved the aura but I know if I’d been in gold I’d have been around 13th. 🙈

• slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Unwinter said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Hacker because i wont tickets? Really? 
    Buddy it's because it doesn't add up from any side... It's obvious you got that earnable swimsuit way before you reached 575 points. I don't care that you're submitting extras, it just doesn't add up
    Or maybe im just impareses that i had to submit tgis much tickets to keep up with my group, and actually get a change to win this sys earnables.

if im a hacker why would i bother submit this much tickets? 

Bit anyways.. when i joined here i actually thought id make friends or maybe feel welcome instead of what im feeling right now. 

Again, this is my last post here
    have a nice day and goodbye :) 
    You can just show us this pic right at the beginning :) if you didn’t do anything wrong 
    And also you lied about the number of looks, yet you still want us to welcome a liar huh:)? So i dont think you have right to say us toxic 

Super weird thing to post for your 7th comment on a forum you joined a month ago. 
    I just want to say something with the hacker because they are trying to be the victim. They are wrong 1st then called us not welcome them. 
    And i dont post much cause im not confident about my english, its not my native language. Also i dont see why you think that is “super weird”. 

So you called a person super weird because they dont talk much? 🤔 
    Hey guys, i forgot to log in to the game after the sys to receive the prizes. And now the sys symbol is gone and i didnt receive my SB plus kstars 😭 Is there anything to solve this 🥺 

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Hey guys, i forgot to log in to the game after the sys to receive the prizes. And now the sys symbol is gone and i didnt receive my SB plus kstars 😭 Is there anything to solve this 🥺 

Don't worry, the prizes should be in your closet 🤔 they usually go directly there

Don't worry, the prizes should be in your closet 🤔 they usually go directly there
    Before the sys end in 30mins, i see im on 11th place sliver 3 so it will be a sliver box right? But later after open the game, there arent any sliver box appear 🥲 im also check my closet if luckily im finished in 10th, but i dont see the pant
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum omg thank you so much I really appreciate that 😭 I really needed that reassurance lol. Told my boyfriend but I don’t think he cares 😂 thank you so much doll, fingers crossed I can get some cute items soon! 💓 everything happens for a reason so maybe the world wanted me to save my extra tickets for the next few sys who knows 🤷‍♀️😊 
    No problem , @alexandramanoli 💖🤗 My intuition says that next SYS (after the tb one) we are going to have some nice clothing 🤞😅 I hope my intuition doesn't lie because I'm curious to see what we will be able to win soon 🥺
    Yess fingers crossed! The next one after the tb is boutique babe which is a good topic for it to have some nice prizes. Hoping they have some cute and fancy items for that🤩 but you never know with glu lol
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts

Before the sys end in 30mins, i see im on 11th place sliver 3 so it will be a sliver box right? But later after open the game, there arent any sliver box appear 🥲 im also check my closet if luckily im finished in 10th, but i dont see the pant
    Maybe try restarting your game? I heard that your silver box is supposed to pop up when you open the game. 
    If it still doesn’t, I would send in a ticket!
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum omg thank you so much I really appreciate that 😭 I really needed that reassurance lol. Told my boyfriend but I don’t think he cares 😂 thank you so much doll, fingers crossed I can get some cute items soon! 💓 everything happens for a reason so maybe the world wanted me to save my extra tickets for the next few sys who knows 🤷‍♀️😊 
    No problem , @alexandramanoli 💖🤗 My intuition says that next SYS (after the tb one) we are going to have some nice clothing 🤞😅 I hope my intuition doesn't lie because I'm curious to see what we will be able to win soon 🥺
    Yess fingers crossed! The next one after the tb is boutique babe which is a good topic for it to have some nice prizes. Hoping they have some cute and fancy items for that🤩 but you never know with glu lol
    If they have anything pink I'll be content 😂 I need some new pink stuff in my kloset 
    Fae said:

Maybe try restarting your game? I heard that your silver box is supposed to pop up when you open the game. 
    If it still doesn’t, I would send in a ticket!
    Thank you! After restarting, It’s appear suddenly when I browse my looks for the picnic sys 🤣
  • BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Cute!! I love it when this happens!! I hope it stays this way!🥺💕
    OMGGG that’s you?!!! I’m Melissa!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I’m so happy we won together!!!
    GC: freezylicious
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Baddiemel said:
    Amy136602 said:

Cute!! I love it when this happens!! I hope it stays this way!🥺💕
    OMGGG that’s you?!!! I’m Melissa!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I’m so happy we won together!!!
    @Baddiemel Yup that’s me!! 😊nice to meet you Melissa I’m so happy we won together too🥺💕!!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh