🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/09/21 - Picnic in the Park Again! 🥪🥤🗳️

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Just a bit of inspo I put together. I hope this is what I'm supposed to be doing for with this theme. What do y'all think of these looks? 

I just noticed we put the same hat and dress together and i think it works so well 😍
    great minds think alike🤣😉
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Some looks i put together ✨
    tried to use all the handhelds I thought matched this event 

omg i’m in love with all your looks 😍 @jalapeno
    jalapeno said:

omg i’m in love with all your looks 😍 @jalapeno
    Thank you so much😊💖
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    MsMKT86 said:
    Just a bit of inspo I put together. I hope this is what I'm supposed to be doing for with this theme. What do y'all think of these looks? 

I just noticed we put the same hat and dress together and i think it works so well 😍
    @jalapeno Its a cute combo! Oh and your looks are super cute! Hopefully all of this scores well! 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
    MsMKT86 said:
    jalapeno said:
    MsMKT86 said:

@jalapeno Its a cute combo! Oh and your looks are super cute! Hopefully all of this scores well! 
    Thank you ! And i do think we will score well😊💖
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Some inspo for this one. 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Cant wait for this SYS, so many outfits i can put together!♥️
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    jalapeno said:

As fab as always! I actually always wait for your looks looking for some inspo bc they’re so spot on! And they really work out for me because the looks I submit usually end up having +40 votes 💗💗💗
    Why do i have votes I literally just submitted 

elle_baby said:
    jalapeno said:

As fab as always! I actually always wait for your looks looking for some inspo bc they’re so spot on! And they really work out for me because the looks I submit usually end up having +40 votes 💗💗💗
    Aww thank you so much ! That makes me so happy😊💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Please stop replacing the earnable dyes with yellow and green. I'm still waiting to have more of other colors and this makes it take longer to save up on them.
    Platform: Android

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    After voting, the screen went to “please wait…”, the way it does when we get diamonds. Then it went to “please connect to internet and try again later”, yet i could still vote as there was no issue with my internet connection. I didn’t even get kash! This game is getting glitchier by the second. Sorry for the mini vent 😬
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Seems like they’ve put the price down for some things. Extra tickets & the triple threat. Another way of trying to get a people to spend their money easier 🤦‍♀️ Not doing it babes
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @jalapeno i had literally the same issue few SYS back, when I was impatient and submitted literally in a minute after the SYS showed up. 💨 
    not only I started to get the votes the same second, but also I was placed with several people, who reached last earnable in first few hours after SYS started. 

from that moment I never start the SYS so fast. I wait at least 15-20 minutes 😅
    @jalapeno i had literally the same issue few SYS back, when I was impatient and submitted literally in a minute after the SYS showed up. 💨 
    not only I started to get the votes the same second, but also I was placed with several people, who reached last earnable in first few hours after SYS started. 

from that moment I never start the SYS so fast. I wait at least 15-20 minutes 😅
    Ahh ive never thought of it like that! I always jumped the gun so I didn’t miss a ticket but i could be self sabotaging myself ig🤣💖
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @jalapeno hopefully you get lucky with the group u r placed in! 

good luck, gorgeous 🌸
    @jalapeno hopefully you get lucky with the group u r placed in! 

good luck, gorgeous 🌸
    Thank you ✨ and you too! Hopefully we’ll also get good picks in our boxes 🤞🏼
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Seems like they’ve put the price down for some things. Extra tickets & the triple threat. Another way of trying to get a people to spend their money easier 🤦‍♀️ Not doing it babes
    A friend just mentioned this to me but I looked and my prices are still the same, despite us both being in the UK. Our only difference is that we play on different platforms so I think the reduction seems to be just for iOS users at the minute 💀
    A friend just mentioned this to me but I looked and my prices are still the same, despite us both being in the UK. Our only difference is that we play on different platforms so I think the reduction seems to be just for iOS users at the minute 💀
    Im on ios but in the states ,did my prices change? I usually don’t look

edited August 2021
    Looks 1-2✨
    An amazing start,currently sitting in first 🥰

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @jalapeno I'm pretty sure it's the same for you, I think they're trying to localise their prices so everything costs the same for everyone. Before, if you wanted 40 diamonds the price would be £14.99 in the UK and $14.99 in the US but £14.99 is more like $20, so they've made it so now the prices are equal, if that makes sense? 
    At least, they've made is equal for some people lmao 
    @jalapeno I'm pretty sure it's the same for you, I think they're trying to localise their prices so everything costs the same for everyone. Before, if you wanted 40 diamonds the price would be £14.99 in the UK and $14.99 in the US but £14.99 is more like $20, so they've made it so now the prices are equal, if that makes sense? 
    Yes it makes sense,hopefully they’ll roll that out to everyone soon✨
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Spotted a few cute looks voting including our very own @jalapeno

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    So glu sets the prizes in dollars and then apple and Android change those based off of the exchange rates to currencies in other countries, so that part is controlled not by glu but by the different app stores 
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I accidentally tapped on the little fur thing in my MISC. section in the wardrobe and I hope it won’t affect my scores 😬😭
    tortor said:
    Spotted a few cute looks voting including our very own @jalapeno

Yay!🤣💖 the doll above mine i think looks gorgeous 😍 the lips look so good on her
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Wow, i never scored this highly this early in an sys event. Currently 4th in gold 😊.