🎆✨ KK:H v12.2 Update - Passport to Adventure! 🚞 ✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Here’s my somewhat similar look to the bitoque shop one 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Why does this week’s storyline have the option “dance with Lexi” when we’re hanging out with Maya?
    I asked myself the same thing lol 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    bexgom said:
    keke0388 said:
    Closet items @theswwetone?
    Yes, all of 3 them on my doll

Edit: actually I may be mistaken, I don't think the shoes are from Kloset
    they’re definitely not new though cause i already own them, but i don’t own the jumpsuit or bag. so the outfit only comes up as 75 kstars for me. pretty sure they’re these ones? 

Ohh, I must've missed them in the Kloset but you're right! 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I have an issue with friend list. It began few updates ago. I see only 4 friends (including my doll). And that’s after the friend list refreshes. If not, I see only one friend. Nothing helps to resolve this issue. Customer service is no help at all, they just copy-paste the same messages and then say that they forwarded it for their team to review. The team usually answers in a few weeks, that they can’t help. Any suggestions? @KalindaKing This is really frustrating, especially during party and reality show events. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Lil shopping spree 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Fae said:
    Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but…
    Do you guys think these eyes are worth 50 diamonds?

I think they’re so cute on my doll but 50 diamonds is 10 diamond box picks 😅

Kloset eyes vs diamond eyes:

Agree - they’re cute, buy them!!
    Awesome - not worth, save your diamonds 
    10 diamond box picks can have at least 50% of them filled with dye 🙈 trust me, the eyes deserve 50 diamonds
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Fae Imo they're not worth it, I have them and they're very nice, but since you can't change the eyeshadow it's a bit limited. I find I use those kloset eyes more. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Fae said:
    Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but…
    Do you guys think these eyes are worth 50 diamonds?

I think they’re so cute on my doll but 50 diamonds is 10 diamond box picks 😅

Kloset eyes vs diamond eyes:

Agree - they’re cute, buy them!!
    Awesome - not worth, save your diamonds 
    These eyes look AMAZING on your doll, but 50 diamonds seems too much lol 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Fae it’s a lot of diamonds, but I think these eyes are worth it. They super cute and goes with basically everything. So if you really like them I say go for it and get them! 🌸 
    iOS player 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Fae I'm getting those or another pair of eyes when I have enough diamonds, but I'm going to have to figure how to make up my mind which ones to get first. 
    Platform: Android

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Thank you guys!! 
    I’m still a couple of diamonds off (on 43 rn!), so if next weekend’s diamond boxes are amazing I’ll hold off, but otherwise I’m definitely going for them. 🥰
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @kate_kkh Is it possible your friends aren't appearing on your list because they're inactive and haven't played recently?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @kate_kkh Is it possible your friends aren't appearing on your list because they're inactive and haven't played recently?
    No. I have many friends who play daily. Even made a new Facebook account and still see only 6 friends. 
    #CapForT$
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @kate_kkh Shared your messages with the team, but we don't have a solution to help you now. Sorry about that!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kate_kkh said:
    I have an issue with friend list. It began few updates ago. I see only 4 friends (including my doll). And that’s after the friend list refreshes. If not, I see only one friend. Nothing helps to resolve this issue. Customer service is no help at all, they just copy-paste the same messages and then say that they forwarded it for their team to review. The team usually answers in a few weeks, that they can’t help. Any suggestions? @KalindaKing This is really frustrating, especially during party and reality show events. 
    Check out konnections and add npc dolls to your contact list so you will have more to invite for events.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    ❣Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    edited August 2021
    kate_kkh said:
    Check out konnections and add npc dolls to your contact list so you will have more to invite for events.
    I have plenty of NPC dolls as professional contacts, but somehow when I start a gig and click on invite button, I see only one NPC contact. 😕

edit: nvm, I figured how it works. 
    #CapForT$
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited August 2021
    tortor said:
    @KalindaKing please please please please ask the team to give us the option to organize our klosets!!! I got two little shopping bags today and they’re stored in different locations. I’d love to be able to put similar things together 
    Oh also the new Kollection stuff is at the bottom of my kloset instead where other Kollections are….
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Anyone else not able to hold the storyline gift bags with an aura on?
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Anyone else not able to hold the storyline gift bags with an aura on?
    Noone is able to do it. They're like the flower basket I think
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I remember there was a thread for little glitches or something like that but I can't find it so I'll post here... 

@KalindaKing the sleeves on this dress look weird now

When I got it

Now

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    What is available for diamonds with this update? 😊
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.