👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• Imarimarshall97Imarimarshall97 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    wannabet said:
    Still looking for a squad! I sign in every single day and have spent a lot in the game, would love to find a group that is active! 
    Join! 
    Is there still not full group:'( i would like to join

Anyone have a squad I could please join? I play daily and I buy stuff  😊💕
    you’re welcome here!
  • rvv1229rvv1229 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey! I’m looking for squad members, I left my last group because there weren't enough people logging in to reach the daily gift. I log in every day and I'm looking for people who do too!!!
  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited July 2021
    rvv1229 said:
    Hey! I’m looking for squad members, I left my last group because there weren't enough people logging in to reach the daily gift. I log in every day and I'm looking for people who do too!!!
    You can join our Baewatch Squad....😉 #827374
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited July 2021
    EDIT: FULL

Hello!

I have THREE openings in my squad!! Looking for active DAILY players! 🥰

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Hi! We're looking for 1 more member to come join us. We'd like someone who's willing to grow and is active everyday. We do have members who purchase daily or every other day, but this is not a requirement at all by any means. It would also be nice if you've been playing for about a year or so (though way less if you're a paying player) because what we're looking for is players who can accumulate throwback items so we can all just buy from each other haha. No pressure though. (: Overall, we are friendly and we're a fun group. (: If interested, please dm me (:
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hi I am looking to join a squad, I just left my previous one as we weren’t getting the log in rewards. 
    I log in daily and participate in every SYS challenge and I have been a member for the last 5 ish years. I would love to join another active squad 🤗 
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited August 2021
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi, I’d love to join an active squad. I play every day. I’m level 55 and love this game. Let me know if there is a squad open ☺️
  • madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    !squad gift within 48 minutes!
    Hey I am in a squad but to earn the gift box prize somebody would need to join in about 48 minutes! (but it’s less now) It’s very active just usually needs one more player to go on the app daily for the gift box to be available :smiley:

The squad # is 698173 !!!!
  • cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hey everyone! My squad The Daisy Bears is looking for 2 players that play daily. We're trying to find players so we can all get the daily rewards. I've been playing for well over 5 years now and just want it to be fair for all of our squad members.  <3<3
  • cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Hi.. im a daily active player and I login daily atleast to get my 30 k stars that I subscribed for hehe.. I've been playing since Mar actively and I purchase from time to time.. im leaving my previous squad because we're not getting the squad box rewards anymore.. I want to join an active squad please!
    Hey Sindhu! We miss you at The Daisy Bears so much <3 I'm so sorry we haven't been getting the daily reward box. I honestly didn't know how to remove inactive players🤦 But we do now and would Love to have you back!! <3 Either way I wish you well. <3
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    NEW SQUAD - Join if you play daily, have a fierce LOOKBOOK & drop 💰 on the game! 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'm looking for a squad! I'm from Brazil :)
    I'm a free player but I sign in every single day. I left my previous squad because I couldn't get the gift box, the players didn't log in every day.

• JarlyJarly Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hey. I'd like to join a squad. I play every day.
    Send me the squad number or name if you're interested. Thanks.
    Level 53| A+++| Android
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @Ruby_Jade I just joined your squad hope that’s ok :)
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Jarly said:
    Hey. I'd like to join a squad. I play every day.
    Send me the squad number or name if you're interested. Thanks.
    Hey, I just recently made "Bad Beeaches" (#288328) and it's needing ACTIVE members. Only rule is you log in everyday! Once full, I would like to make a threat for us, so we can all talk, communicate and share looks/tips/what not ^^ /Would love to have you join us! 
    Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Come join my squad! Looking for active ones (after 3 days of being offline without an excuse you'd be removed), we have a discussion thread (z gen) please comment there once you're joined so we can keep up with you!💕
  • xCMFRxCMFR Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Edit: Squad is full

Hey there! After being in squads that after a while turn inactive I've decided to create my own squad!

My goal is to have an active squad where together we can reach all the rewards 🎁, so I will be eliminating the ones who haven't logged in a while (2 or more days unless you reach out to me here and tell me why you'll be absent).

If you are on the forum feel free to send me a message if you've joined the squad 🥰

Squad # 815467

• eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    DM me for the discord link 🌸

DAILY players only since this is why more spots are opening up
  • santanabeessantanabees Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi I'm new to the forum and thought I'd post this here In case anyone wants to join no real requirements tbh just be nice🥰💜
    Please join I only request ur a daily player so we can get the GB💕!
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hiii I just created a squad for people who like fashion.
    Only dolls that play every day plsss 

• komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hello! I'm looking to join an active squad! I recently got kicked out of my previous one for no reason? I'm a daily player and I often update my lookbooks~
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Hi! Since my previous squads became inactive, I’m looking for a new active squad! I’m a daily player and make in-game purchases sometimes. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • boniceebonicee Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hii everyone!❤️ I'm looking for a active squad. I'm a long time daily player. All my previous squads weren't active anymore so i would love to get all the rewards and to see the lookbooks from other dolls🌼
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I just created a squad! Please please please join! I really would like active players and maybe we could get a thread going so we can all chat about the game! 
    bonicee said:
    Hii everyone!❤️ I'm looking for a active squad. I'm a long time daily player. All my previous squads weren't active anymore so i would love to get all the rewards and to see the lookbooks from other dolls🌼
    Add me! :) 
    kate_kkh said:
    Hi! Since my previous squads became inactive, I’m looking for a new active squad! I’m a daily player and make in-game purchases sometimes. 
    Totally welcome to join my new squad! :) 
    komorebi said:
    Hello! I'm looking to join an active squad! I recently got kicked out of my previous one for no reason? I'm a daily player and I often update my lookbooks~
    I just created a new squad if you are still looking! :)