🗳️🏬 SYS 8/12/21 - Boutique Babe SYS! 🛍️ 🗳️

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Bronze: hair, purse, shoes
    I’ll be fighting for all of this, it’s very cute!
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

This is what i think i will submit based on the call 🤨
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited August 2021

Bronze: hair, purse, shoes
    the handheld and purse are everything 💓😍
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Some inspo/outfits i came up with that I’ll probably submit ✨
    i tried the only blazer,belted top,and dress pants i have 😅
    and mule shoes are bleh i dont have any lmao and what the heck are slinky shoes 🙄💀

Your outfits are stunning! Do you know where that third top is from doll? 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    kkhnelly said:
    jalapeno said:
    and mule shoes are bleh i dont have any lmao and what the heck are slinky shoes 🙄💀

It's a sys item
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    those shopping bags are from a previous SYS, correct? They aren’t available for diamonds?

The black Korkov ones are for 40 stars in the Kloset and yellow/blue/pink bags are from a storyline I think 
    Do you have any idea of which storyline it is from? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    jalapeno said:

stunning! 💕😍✨

where’s the blazer from? 
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    kkhnelly said:
    jalapeno said:

It is from this sys 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @letus i think it was from last years fashion week storyline. I think it was only available if you played during that time
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • midorikashmidorikash Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    If you have one of the hairstyles (Korkov I think!) that you can’t use handhelds with, wear one of those then click the underwear button then put the jacket on and you can use a handheld. If that makes sense! 
    It worked! I wish we didn't have to do tricks to make things work lmao And I just hope this trick works in the event. But thank you for your help! 🥰

𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎 ⋆
    ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴꜱᴜʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ 😂

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Hey guys i need your input on this please. Last weekend sys(swim into summer) i set up an alarm 30mins before the end of the sys to send my 2 last tickets bcus it ends at 2am in my country. Kept trying to submit my 2 looks for the 30mins and whatever i wore it said the clothing item was locked even items i never submitted plus the ones i submitted for my first look which would make it available to resubmit at the end of d sys. (Yes my internet was fine because i used it for other things). The game kept taking time to load and it miraculously fixed itself when the sys ended. I already had 565 votes from my 12 submitted looks so was jst 10points away from the last earnable. I messaged support immediately and they took 2 days to reply saying they forwarded my complain to the team and i still havnt heard from them after so many messages and screenshots. I feel i should be gifted the last earnable because my game had an error, i dnt even care abt the prizes because i didnt like them that much. Players have been gifted earnables if they are few votes away from the earnable so i dnt see why i shdnt too. 🥺🥺I was 9th throughout the event but ended 19th. I am jst so annoyed i missed the last earnable because of something out of my control. I had the most frustrating and confusing 30mins on a work night😡😡😡 soo sorry if this is long or even understandable at all😪😪
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Is it better to submit the tickets as soon as the sys starts or should i wait?
    kkhxio said:
    is the shopping bags worth it to buy for this SYS ?
    like - buy them !!
    lol - save k starts 
    I find them very useful for SYS events like this weekend's event, city or mall themed events! And even for everyday outfits. I love the other bags as well (the one we got in a SYS, if I'm not mistaken) but they're a bit too colorful for more elegant outfits, so these Korkov ones look better imo 😍
    𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎 ⋆
    ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴꜱᴜʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ 😂

Julia_KKH said:
    I think it depends on your timezone tbh. For me, I like to start right away so my last ticket of the event is submitted around 4 p.m. on Sunday (GMT-3) and I have time to decide if it's worth getting more tickets or if I can trust the process lol
    𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎 ⋆

kadyyy said:
    Hey guys i need your input on this please. Last weekend sys(swim into summer) i set up an alarm 30mins before the end of the sys to send my 2 last tickets bcus it ends at 2am in my country. Kept trying to submit my 2 looks for the 30mins and whatever i wore it said the clothing item was locked even items i never submitted plus the ones i submitted for my first look which would make it available to resubmit at the end of d sys. (Yes my internet was fine because i used it for other things). The game kept taking time to load and it miraculously fixed itself when the sys ended. I already had 565 votes from my 12 submitted looks so was jst 10points away from the last earnable. I messaged support immediately and they took 2 days to reply saying they forwarded my complain to the team and i still havnt heard from them after so many messages and screenshots. I feel i should be gifted the last earnable because my game had an error, i dnt even care abt the prizes because i didnt like them that much. Players have been gifted earnables if they are few votes away from the earnable so i dnt see why i shdnt too. 🥺🥺I was 9th throughout the event but ended 19th. I am jst so annoyed i missed the last earnable because of something out of my control. I had the most frustrating and confusing 30mins on a work night😡😡😡 soo sorry if this is long or even understandable at all😪😪
    Ow, that's annoying! I don't know if they'll be able to give you the last earnable, I don't know If I've had any similar issues like this. Every issue I've had with SYS, support was thankfully able to help me. But even if they don't give you the last earnable, I think that at the very least they should give 2 extra tickets for this weekend's SYS.
    𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎 ⋆

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Julia_KKH said:
    I usually wait about 3 hours since there aren't as many ticket buyers at that point. There are definitely still some ticket buyers but not as many compared to when I submit right when the sys starts, at least in my opinion (It also works better for my schedule as I'm in the ET timezone and I don't miss any tickets this way)
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Thank you, i think so too🥺🥺 @midorikash
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’d like to apologise now if you’re in my group 😂 I’m going to be fighting for these prizes !
    Good luck @AmyMimi!!! 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    is the shopping bags worth it to buy for this SYS ?
    like - buy them !!
    lol - save k starts 
    I find them very useful for SYS events like this weekend's event, city or mall themed events! And even for everyday outfits. I love the other bags as well (the one we got in a SYS, if I'm not mistaken) but they're a bit too colorful for more elegant outfits, so these Korkov ones look better imo 😍
    thanks doll ☺️ i’m for sure gonna get them then 💘
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @sarie thank you! <3 I went to check it out and I do have them, I just forgot because they are in the purse section lol. I'm waiting for an amazing VIP to purchase the storage and end this confusions.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    goodjuce said:
    jalapeno said:

stunning! 💕😍✨

where’s the blazer from? 
    Thank you so much @kkhnelly@goodjuce 💖✨
    The blazer is in the kloset for k stars and the belted top is from a sys event that has the matching skirt 💖
  • MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I'm not even gonna pretend I understand how to code a game and how to make things work but the fact I can't hold bags wearing Maya's outfit is sooo frustrating!

Edit: Sorry for the quality lol

If you have one of the hairstyles (Korkov I think!) that you can’t use handhelds with, wear one of those then click the underwear button then put the jacket on and you can use a handheld. If that makes sense! 
    I've been trying to achieve this trick for the longest time!! I didn't realize that all I was leaving out was hitting the undress button!! So ofc I had to try it out and it worked!!!! Ty ty tysm!!💜💜
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Anytime it says something is locked, close your app and open it again, it will work fine. Mine did this a few times.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!