🗳️🏬 SYS 8/12/21 - Boutique Babe SYS! 🛍️ 🗳️

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks @jalapeno!
    iOS
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    If you have one of the hairstyles (Korkov I think!) that you can’t use handhelds with, wear one of those then click the underwear button then put the jacket on and you can use a handheld. If that makes sense! 
    It worked! I wish we didn't have to do tricks to make things work lmao And I just hope this trick works in the event. But thank you for your help! 🥰

To use in the SYS, put the korkov hair on and click underwear button etc before going in to SYS. Keep korkov hair on until you put the outfit on you want to submit ☺️
    How does it work? I wasn’t able to hold an item without the jacket disappearing and I wore the Korkov hair and undressed after? :(
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Does only diamond box give a chance to get a ticket or can I  also get it in some other box?
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    my first 2 looks 😻
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    If you have one of the hairstyles (Korkov I think!) that you can’t use handhelds with, wear one of those then click the underwear button then put the jacket on and you can use a handheld. If that makes sense! 
    It worked! I wish we didn't have to do tricks to make things work lmao And I just hope this trick works in the event. But thank you for your help! 🥰

To use in the SYS, put the korkov hair on and click underwear button etc before going in to SYS. Keep korkov hair on until you put the outfit on you want to submit ☺️
    How does it work? I wasn’t able to hold an item without the jacket disappearing and I wore the Korkov hair and undressed after? :(
    Just start creating your look alredy wearing the korkov hair. 
    Put on the jack and when you try to hold something the hair will change and you can choose a new hair. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @marinaivanovnaKKH only from diamond boxes 💎 

Just start creating your look alredy wearing the korkov hair. 
    Put on the jack and when you try to hold something the hair will change and you can choose a new hair. 
    Thank you so much! I feel like a dope lol. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Wow, my third SYS in a row stuck in the 30s! Thanks Glu, I love it! 🙃🙃
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Me: dresses on theme...scores 37
    Others in my group: wears glam gowns, WINGS, and big hair accessories...scores 50+
    🥴😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

It's funny that only the purple dress was in my palette…
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Looks 1 & 2 💖
    have another look being voted on and might buy the triple threat later on ✨

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

All i wanted was the credit card but i was low on diamonds , got it on my 3rd box!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Who do I send a screenshot too if I spotted an obvious hacker who was wearing the TS dress, bag and shoes. Not even just one of the items. Is it that they wanted to get caught? 
    Platform: Android

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Julia_KKH said:
    Is it better to submit the tickets as soon as the sys starts or should i wait?
    I usually wait about 3 hours since there aren't as many ticket buyers at that point. There are definitely still some ticket buyers but not as many compared to when I submit right when the sys starts, at least in my opinion (It also works better for my schedule as I'm in the ET timezone and I don't miss any tickets this way)
    this is interesting, going to try it out this SYS since i’m in gold.
    Who do I send a screenshot too if I spotted an obvious hacker who was wearing the TS dress, bag and shoes. Not even just one of the items. Is it that they wanted to get caught? 
    Contact Support ,tell them the issues and send screenshots of the user name ✨
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

Wow, my third SYS in a row stuck in the 30s! Thanks Glu, I love it! 🙃🙃
    we are in the same TS group! i think it’s my first time being with another forum doll 🥰
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    goodjuce said:
    jalapeno said:
    Some inspo/outfits i came up with that I’ll probably submit ✨
    i tried the only blazer,belted top,and dress pants i have 😅
    and mule shoes are bleh i dont have any lmao and what the heck are slinky shoes 🙄💀

stunning! 💕😍✨

where’s the blazer from? 
    Thank you so much @kkhnelly@goodjuce 💖✨
    The blazer is in the kloset for k stars and the belted top is from a sys event that has the matching skirt 💖
    thank you so much! 💕✨
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I don't have a username because it's in the voting booth. I can only send a screenshot of the doll wearing the items.
    Platform: Android

I don't have a username because it's in the voting booth. I can only send a screenshot of the doll wearing the items.
    Yikes i thought she was in your group , i wouldnt know what to do at that point☹️ Maybe someone else will answer ✨💖
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    If it's in the vb, they can't really do anything. This is why I said we need a "report" button beside of each doll.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
     Spent all of my diamonds to open 4 boxes, only got the dress. Question: who needs dyes?
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    spent all my diamonds for this. at least is not dye

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    :( 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    My first 2 looks. - sigh- If these scores are any indication of how this SYS is going to go. That second earnable and probably most of the TS items are out of my grasp.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
    I’m not seeing a lot of looks in the vb with what Kim said to wear lol
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Contact Support ,tell them the issues and send screenshots of the user name ✨
    You can’t see the dolls user name in the voting both??? 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I think this is the first time I’ve had all 4 items in the boxes. I should have stuck to the bottom row. 😂

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @LindsayRose Ahh you’re right, I thought I recognized your name in my group! Your look is so classy 😍
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I’m usually so unlucky with diamond boxes as I always get dyes!!! 
    this was the exact placement of it in my box, only opened one! i quit while i was ahead 😂