🗳️🏬 SYS 8/12/21 - Boutique Babe SYS! 🛍️ 🗳️

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @ashleydianem is this you by any chance? i loved your look!

@watermelonsugarhigh yes that is me!!! Thanks Giselle!!! 🥰
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @letus I think it's from a Korkov storyline, but don't quote me on this, it's been so long ago 😅
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Does anyone know what to do? I only started with one ticket and a timer instead of 2 and idk what to do🙁 i have messaged support and haven’t been helped yet and i’m super behind and don’t want to miss out on beautiful prizes
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    emmym said:
    Does anyone know what to do? I only started with one ticket and a timer instead of 2 and idk what to do🙁 i have messaged support and haven’t been helped yet and i’m super behind and don’t want to miss out on beautiful prizes
    nevermind i reloaded my game and got a message back! 😄
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    So i went and did literally so much shopping today🤣 i bought a giftcard and got some more diamonds and my first pallet made me sad so i said one more and just chose my fav box pick and thank god 😭✨

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I opened 3 Diamond Boxes. 2 of them were dye. I'm not too upset because I did need black dye. But I also got this fabulous hair. Nothing I got was featured but I also don't feel like I wasted my rl money or my Diamonds. So that's a new feeling.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    spotted 😒😒😒

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    spotted 😒😒😒

Is that dress unreleased too? Because I’m gonna be very sad if I missed it, it is GORGEOUS.
  • Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Anulika said:
    spotted 😒😒😒

Is that dress unreleased too? Because I’m gonna be very sad if I missed it, it is GORGEOUS.
    I thought the dress was unreleased when I first saw it, but it is available for dimonds.
    I didn't have enough to bought it 😰😰😰 

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

Had a bad start but it’s getting better. Don’t know how many more times I can dye the bags though 😬
    DaisyJ said:
    I am SO glad the gift box is the first earnable because it looks much like Tiffany boxes and I looove me some Tiffany 😍😌

Also, yikes! Such a drastic difference in votes on my first two looks 😳

Where is that cute af bag from in the second pic 😍
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited August 2021

Hey @oliviaaaa128 the bag is in kloset.
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 

Hey @oliviaaaa128 the bag is in kloset.
    Yeah sorry I just realised 
    spotted 😒😒😒

Could that be the time zone difference? I just got these bags too, it's a storyline gift from Maya.

Btw, you can't use them with auras so it's the flower basket all over again 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks.

I play on iOS
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited August 2021
    natkkh said:
    First two looks! Not too bad tbh. On the 2nd look the jacket usually comes with white gloves but I did the hair trick with the jacket so I could hold a different handheld, rather than the coffee cup that comes with it. Hence why it looks like a hacker hand lol fml 🤦‍♀️ Fairly happy with my start tho 💓
    How do you do the trick babe? i’ve tried to do it for so long but i don’t know how😂💓
    Sorry if someone’s already answered! But there’s a couple of hairstyles that will remove a handheld from your doll. For example this diamond hair from a couple months ago! You put the hair onto your doll in the kloset so it stays on when you go to make a sys fit. & then when you’re making a SYS outfit you put the jacket on, change the hair to a normal one & it will make your doll not having anything in her hand! Then you can choose whichever handheld you want to go with it😁 a lil hard to explain but hopefully it makes sense! 💓
    edit: typo
    Ok guys so I can’t use an aura with the new handheld bags.. anyway of fixing this? Thanks 😊
    Tried the diamond boxes one more time, and I got the hair! Woo😁 2/4 items so probably will stop chasing the dress and tights now 💓
    @thesweetone i think even with the time zone difference, each storyline task enters the game at the same moment for everyone so it wouldn’t make sense for a player to get the free gift before everyone else 

Ohh, okay then! I thought there wasn't a set time but more of an individual time for everyone depending on when they completed the previous task. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    natkkh said:
    First two looks! Not too bad tbh. On the 2nd look the jacket usually comes with white gloves but I did the hair trick with the jacket so I could hold a different handheld, rather than the coffee cup that comes with it. Hence why it looks like a hacker hand lol fml 🤦‍♀️ Fairly happy with my start tho 💓
    How do you do the trick babe? i’ve tried to do it for so long but i don’t know how😂💓
    Sorry if someone’s already answered! But there’s a couple of hairstyles that will remove a handheld from your doll. For example this diamond hair from a couple months ago! You put the hair onto your doll in the kloset so it stays on when you go to make a sys fit. & then when you’re making a SYS outfit you put the jacket on, change the hair to a normal one & it will make your doll not having anything in her hand! Then you can choose whichever handheld you want to go with it😁 a lil hard to explain but hopefully it makes sense! 💓

Thank you!!! I tried it but it leaves the white glove on the other hand. Not sure if its worth doing dont want ppl thinking Im a hacker lol 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    Boocketa said:
    natkkh said:

Thank you!!! I tried it but it leaves the white glove on the other hand. Not sure if its worth doing dont want ppl thinking Im a hacker lol 

I agree 😬 that’s the only thing with using that specific jacket.. the vibes are great but the hacker looking hand really isn’t 🤦‍♀️😂
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Sorry for spamming, I’m really loving this weeks game. Scores are gettin better also 🥂

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Boocketa wheres the first hair from? Loving your looks 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    First 4 looks

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

It’s rough out here yall