🗳️🏬 SYS 8/12/21 - Boutique Babe SYS! 🛍️ 🗳️

Comments

• balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I spent 15 diamonds chasing the credit card aaaandddd… 🥲 at least I got the little pink bag from my GB 

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Doing alright, but would love some inspo from the gorgeous stylish dolls on here!!! The VB is a disaster….

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I really wanted the credit card so I got more diamonds. I got everything but. I’ll get one more try later once I get to the 2nd diamond earnable and that’s it.

WIth scores like this though…

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    I really wanted the credit card so I got more diamonds. I got everything but. I’ll get one more try later once I get to the 2nd diamond earnable and that’s it.

WIth scores like this though…

It took me more than the biggest diamond pack to get the credit card…I am ashamed 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Tbh I wouldnt be AS annoyed by all the dye in the boxes if we at least got… good dyes? I have 200+ of blue and champagne, please just give me some gosh dang freaking sunset orange dye 🤡 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    tortor said:
    Doing alright, but would love some inspo from the gorgeous stylish dolls on here!!! The VB is a disaster….

I love all your looks. I like the hair and dress combo in your first look. I’m going to use that for inspo. 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    tortor said:

I love all your looks. I like the hair and dress combo in your first look. I’m going to use that for inspo. 😊
    Thank you 😍😍 good luck 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad we got shopping bags as a gift for this theme but it's yet another item that doesn't let us use auras. What's the point of us having auras if we have items that keep us from using them?
    Platform: Android

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Looks 1-4, not bad wish it was better. The fourth look got a 44 so that's solid I guess. I'm in 11th place in Gold. I really only want the purse and handheld so I'm shooting for 9th place at least.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    imazora said:
    Tbh I wouldnt be AS annoyed by all the dye in the boxes if we at least got… good dyes? I have 200+ of blue and champagne, please just give me some gosh dang freaking sunset orange dye 🤡 
    @imazora I’ve had like 3 stormy teal dyes for months and it’s my favorite dye! Bring back the dye exchange, Glu!
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    1-4 not doing too bad 😊 I got dye in my diamond box 🙃
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Here are some of my looks, im not doing bad at all, but i still need some inspo since im out of ideas☺️
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @Boocketa wheres the first hair from? Loving your looks 😃
    Thank you so much one of my favorite dolls 🙈❤️ The hat one? It’s that rain SYS TS item!
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    natkkh said:
    First two looks! Not too bad tbh. On the 2nd look the jacket usually comes with white gloves but I did the hair trick with the jacket so I could hold a different handheld, rather than the coffee cup that comes with it. Hence why it looks like a hacker hand lol fml 🤦‍♀️ Fairly happy with my start tho 💓
    How do you do the trick babe? i’ve tried to do it for so long but i don’t know how😂💓
    Sorry if someone’s already answered! But there’s a couple of hairstyles that will remove a handheld from your doll. For example this diamond hair from a couple months ago! You put the hair onto your doll in the kloset so it stays on when you go to make a sys fit. & then when you’re making a SYS outfit you put the jacket on, change the hair to a normal one & it will make your doll not having anything in her hand! Then you can choose whichever handheld you want to go with it😁 a lil hard to explain but hopefully it makes sense! 💓
    edit: typo
    Thank you! I’ll defo try it now
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ummm, I bought triple threat and I got the k stars from it but I didn't get the diamonds or tickets 🤔 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Ummm, I bought triple threat and I got the k stars from it but I didn't get the diamonds or tickets 🤔 
    If you have a screenshot of the purchase going through on the game or if you’re on iOS and can screenshot the receipt, then submit a ticket with customer support
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love the box 😍💙💋

• midorikashmidorikash Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Contact support, they're always helpful when I have issues like this. When the same thing happened to me, I got my tickets within 24 hours!!

Edit: and boosting maggiey's reply! If you have screenshot of the purchase or the receipt make sure to send them to support :)
    𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎 ⋆
    ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴꜱᴜʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ 😂

edited August 2021
    maggiey said:
    If you have a screenshot of the purchase going through on the game or if you’re on iOS and can screenshot the receipt, then submit a ticket with customer support

Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of the purchase because I didn't anticipate it to happen.

Thanks for both of your help though @midorikash & @maggiey.😊.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:

Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of the purchase because I didn't anticipate it to happen.

If you’re on iOS you get your receipt send to your email! Submit a ticket with support anyways even if you don’t have a screenshot, they might be able to still help you and it never hurts to try! I hope this issue gets resolved for you soon 💕
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Some of my looks! 
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:

If you’re on iOS you get your receipt send to your email! Submit a ticket with support anyways even if you don’t have a screenshot, they might be able to still help you and it never hurts to try! I hope this issue gets resolved for you soon 💕
    Im on android and although I normally get a receipt, I didn't this time idk why. Triple threat isn't showing up for me seeing as I bought it so I have a screen recording of it as it'd still be shown on screen if I didn't buy it.

It said the payment was successful but on my banking app it says that its still processing, so hopefully it'll be sorted soon, ty though.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I don’t think I’ve ever been in such a competitive group 🙃
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    khloe97 said:
    1-4 not doing too bad 😊 I got dye in my diamond box 🙃
    I love your looks! Where is the second dress from? It’s so pretty and I have never seen it before 😊
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Got the kstar hair in my first 5star weekend event box! I love it 🤩
    and ofc got the new handheld shopping bags 😁
    In terms of my scores, I've actually been doing alright.

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Not sure what I’m doing but at least my scores are consistent. Hoping they pick up so I can get the last earnable 🤞🏼