Bad and Boujeee Squad! (Open to new members!)

sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
Hey dolls! This is a chat for the Bad and Boujeee Squad only! I can’t wait to share our ideas about the game and your SYS and OOTD!
There is only 1 rule: log in everyday! I knew we all want that squad box! 
I would love to get to know you all so if you can introduce yourself with your name, pronouns (if you’re comfortable with that), time zone, your style inspo, and any other info you want to share!!  

Comments

• sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hi my name is Sydney! My pronouns are she/her. I play in PT or GMT -7. 

My style inspo in the game and irl is influenced by female punk icons such as Poly Styrene, Patti Smith, and Joan Jett.
    I do believe that the game is seriously lacking in punk fashion but I know it probably wouldn't be popular with everyone :D I downloaded KKH when it first came out but I actually never played it until the beginning of 2019. When quarantine hit, I lost my job so I had a lot of time on my hands to play so I did! Looking forward to reading your posts!
  • Diam0ndDiam0nd Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    sydneykkh said:
    Hi my name is Sydney! My pronouns are she/her. I play in PT or GMT -7. 

My style inspo in the game and irl is influenced by female punk icons such as Poly Styrene, Patti Smith, and Joan Jett.
    I do believe that the game is seriously lacking in punk fashion but I know it probably wouldn't be popular with everyone :D I downloaded KKH when it first came out but I actually never played it until the beginning of 2019. When quarantine hit, I lost my job so I had a lot of time on my hands to play so I did! Looking forward to reading your posts!

edited August 2021
    I love your style!! My name is Chris  and my pronouns are he/him. I love punk music and the style is iconic! I would say my dolls style is like fantasy/punk/fairy/y2k/ goth  I think the game could def use more grunge from what I see and less trendy alt Styles idk but That’s just what I have seen trying to translate my dolls style; note I have not played for that long but I think styling really helps sell the vibe of the outfit. 

I fell into the trap of chasing the credit card with only 8 Diamonds :’)  and it was in the bottom right corner and I got this skirt (anyone know where it’s from) I forgot to screen shot it my but I will try and remember. I suppose the diamond hair will wait

Also I love y’all’s closets I already snagged a top to Match this skirt love it!!

• sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @Diam0nd We def need more people! I would hate to have to close the squad :'( I don’t even chase things in diamond boxes anymore bc I always end up with dye! I love your style! Very similar to my own. What time zone do you play in? 
    I’m adding some SYS inspo✨ from my game 
    @sydnykkh yeah I know I was shook when I saw it was just us it would be unfortunate if we had to close shop but at least I met someone new who loved Kkh.  I usually wait 24 hours to enter but I did it earlier because I was feeling bold trying to go for the pretty woman dress (I don’t know if that’s the inspiration but that’s what it makes me think of ) iconic ✨ but none the less I just went for rich fish vibes