💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Katya said:
    Hello! I’ll have 26/27 diamonds and I’m looking for these items. Maybe you have them 

I have most of not all of these! I can add them to my look book if you want!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @saffron58 Thank you! Finally I have last outfit! 💞 Now I’m back to saving my diamonds for hairstyle, purse and skirt 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Dolls I have a question. So I started playing KKH when it first came out for (I think) a year, maybe two years. Then I deleted it and I te downloaded it a year ago. Currently I don’t have any gigs lined up. I only have the notification of the pop up shop. This confuses me because I can’t imagine having caught up with nearly 5 years of gigs. So I’m wondering, is it possible that for some reason new gigs aren’t triggered? Or is the only possibility for me not to have new gigs that I have in fact finished them all? I also vaguely remember someone post they get weekly gigs/opportunities to open a pallet that is full of k stars. So if I were really finished, shouldn’t I get that too?

sorry for the long post😅

Here’s how my game looks like

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Dolls I have a question. So I started playing KKH when it first came out for (I think) a year, maybe two years. Then I deleted it and I te downloaded it a year ago. Currently I don’t have any gigs lined up. I only have the notification of the pop up shop. This confuses me because I can’t imagine having caught up with nearly 5 years of gigs. So I’m wondering, is it possible that for some reason new gigs aren’t triggered? Or is the only possibility for me not to have new gigs that I have in fact finished them all? I also vaguely remember someone post they get weekly gigs/opportunities to open a pallet that is full of k stars. So if I were really finished, shouldn’t I get that too?

sorry for the long post😅

Here’s how my game looks like

I haven’t played for that long but I’m quite sure that shouldn’t be happening… My gigs only clear when I’m not done with the one task I have! 
    @heavydirtysoul if I were you, I would contact support
    @KKH_Ren @Katya Thank you for your responses ☺️ I contacted support, hopefully they can help 🤞
    Hello! I was wandering if you have this skirt? I really want to buy it with diamonds 

Katya said:
    Hello! I was wandering if you have this skirt? I really want to buy it with diamonds 

I have that skirt! I’ll put it in my lookbook if you still want it 😊
    @saffron58 It would be Awsome! I’ll buy it tomorrow 💞
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been off the forum a bit but I noticed one person left the squad and now someone named Mimi is looking to join. Are they on the forum?
    @saffron58 I bought The skirt! Thank you 💞 I love it 😍

Katya said:
    @saffron58 I bought The skirt! Thank you 💞 I love it 😍

You’re welcome! It looks stunning on your doll! 🥰

@kst99 hey doll!! i think it was you that said you had these eyes? would you mind adding them to your lookbook? i can purchase them today!
    KKH_Ren said:

@kst99 hey doll!! i think it was you that said you had these eyes? would you mind adding them to your lookbook? i can purchase them today!
    If she doesn’t have them, I do! They’re so stunning right??? 😍
    saffron58 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

Yes!!! I’ve been planning on buying them for months 😭 Saving this many diamonds was a pain but sooo worth it
    KKH_Ren said:
    saffron58 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

Yes!!! I’ve been planning on buying them for months 😭 Saving this many diamonds was a pain but sooo worth it
    Right??? 50 diamonds takes soooooo long I almost never have the patience to actually save them 😬
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:

Yes so sorry just seeing this now! I will add them right now if you didn't already buy them! 
    kst99 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

Yes so sorry just seeing this now! I will add them right now if you didn't already buy them! 
    It’s okay!!!! I already purchased them from @saffron58 🥺
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Hey y’all! Did we lose a squad member? I was looking thru everyone’s super cute look books and noticed we have 14/15 members? Is that correct? We’re such a great squad - super active!💓🛍
    rose2797 said:
    Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been off the forum a bit but I noticed one person left the squad and now someone named Mimi is looking to join. Are they on the forum?
    Just noticed someone left too!
    Hey y’all! Did we lose a squad member? I was looking thru everyone’s super cute look books and noticed we have 14/15 members? Is that correct? We’re such a great squad - super active!💓🛍
    Yeah I was wondering about that too! Totally agree about how amazing our squad is! We can always count on eachother for the daily box 🥰
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I agree our squad is so amazing! Thanks for always logging in guys! I don't think we've ever missed a box. I always see people complaining about how their squad sucks and I am lucky to say I can't relate! 
    Maybe this thread name can be altered? It now says Full (15/15) but if we change it to (14/15) we might get another active member? Probably won’t be necessary since we are all very active but in case a couple of us are on holiday/in a busy period it might be handy to have an additional member 💞🤗
    By the way, does anyone have the maximum number of fans? I’m curious what it is, I currently have 1.9b fans but I think I read somewhere the maximum is over 2.4b, does anyone know? 🥰
    Hey guys, I just changed the thread to show we have opening!

So I'm just starting grad school and I'm realizing that I just don't have time to play kkh like I used to, because of that I'm going to leave the squad and transfer ownership of it to someone else. Please reach out to me on here via private message if you'd want to be in charge of the squad and I'll check in a day or two and then make the switch!! We have such an awesome squad and I'm sad to leave but I know I won't be able to play daily or possibly even at all for the next few years and I don't want to make you guys miss out on prizes!
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hey dolls ✌🏻 Just wondering if there was an available space in your squad. My logbook currently has 11 looks, which I plan to add on to when I get more k stars and I mainly put items that can be bought for diamonds in it
    *edit* I applied, hope you accept me My doll name is Dallas
    rose2797 said:
    Hey guys, I just changed the thread to show we have opening!

So I'm just starting grad school and I'm realizing that I just don't have time to play kkh like I used to, because of that I'm going to leave the squad and transfer ownership of it to someone else. Please reach out to me on here via private message if you'd want to be in charge of the squad and I'll check in a day or two and then make the switch!! We have such an awesome squad and I'm sad to leave but I know I won't be able to play daily or possibly even at all for the next few years and I don't want to make you guys miss out on prizes!
    Aw🥺🥺 sad to see you go doll. Good luck in school ! 
    Hey dolls ✌🏻 Just wondering if there was an available space in your squad. My logbook currently has 11 looks, which I plan to add on to when I get more k stars and I mainly put items that can be bought for diamonds in it
    *edit* I applied, hope you accept me My doll name is Dallas
    I’m not sure who runs the squad now, but I know that we do have an opening! I’m sure whoever it is will let you know if they accept you!! 😊❤️
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Hello! I saw there was an opening and requested to join! My dolls name is Thea. I’m working on my look book, and I’m a daily player. Id love to be a part of the squad!
    Hey guys, just an update @siennaishollow is going to be our new squad leader, I just changed it in the game!