👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hahaha thank you! And I think we can start a dye club, I’m literally drowning in dye 🥲 and not the pretty ones 🥲😅 I even had a full dye pallet on a diamond box recently, that was so unbelievable that that’s even allowed 🙄 I was chasing the hair, I did get it eventually but I spend to much for my liking on such bs pallets
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I got the squad box hair. ❤️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I love that hair so much @peachypink they have had some really good hair styles lately!! 
    They have! It’s so hard to pick which one to use. 😊
    iOS 

• kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    natkkh said:
    are these all of the upcoming outfits and accessories?
    They are the unofficial spoilers, I have them saved saved my phone gallery 😂
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @sarie thank you doll💎💎💋
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
    @MzzLadee were in the same ts group ❤
  • MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    @MzzLadee were in the same ts group ❤
    Ik!!! That's soooo cool!! It's truly such a small world lol!! I think Lilo is in our group too.... And cdette from the forum💜💜I think there's actually several in our group that are on the forum......
    Yeah I saw them!! Lilo is just above me in ts, you're smashing it at the top (go scream Queens!! Haha) Cdettes last look is fire. I've looked a few times at the others but nobody stood out, I'll have to have another look! 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hi guys! I’m just curious where you guys find the unofficial spoilers :) 
    @saam002 I find them either on
    Instagram under josempc_kkh2.0  
    Facebook in the Kim Kardashian Hollywood group or in the unofficial spoilers thread in  Discord I can find the link for that if you need it? Or if you want I can inbox them to you I save then to my phone and tick them off as we go through the events haha 
    FoxieLola said:
    Yeah I saw them!! Lilo is just above me in ts, you're smashing it at the top (go scream Queens!! Haha) Cdettes last look is fire. I've looked a few times at the others but nobody stood out, I'll have to have another look! 
    I'm so sorry I'm just responding!! Busy busy busy wknd!! My granddaughter has just started walking now and she's all over the place lol!! But heck yeah #ScreamQueensRock!! We are truly fortunate to have such an amazing squad!!💯🙏🏼

And yea, like all of Cdettes looks were really good! But girl, I seen yours too!! They were 🔥!! Give yaself some credit too honey bcuz you have skills too!! And TYSM for such sweet words of encouragement!! 

And shout out to Lilo!! Seen your looks too!! Amazing!! You rocked that purple DB outfit!! 
    FoxieLola said:
    Facebook in the Kim Kardashian Hollywood group or in the unofficial spoilers thread in  Discord I can find the link for that if you need it? Or if you want I can inbox them to you I save then to my phone and tick them off as we go through the events haha 
    Actually, if you could send that link for Discord or post it, I would really appreciate it myself!! I'm always trying to find spoilers before having to wait on Kalinda bcuz I'm so dang impatient lol! 🤣😝
    MzzLadee said:
    FoxieLola said:
    Actually, if you could send that link for Discord or post it, I would really appreciate it myself!! I'm always trying to find spoilers before having to wait on Kalinda bcuz I'm so dang impatient lol! 🤣😝
    I'm the saaaame I hate waiting so much, the spoilers are usually posted within 24 hours of the new updates and I live for it haha

https://discord.gg/DS64pUxR 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    MzzLadee said:
    FoxieLola said:
    I'm the saaaame I hate waiting so much, the spoilers are usually posted within 24 hours of the new updates and I live for it haha

https://discord.gg/DS64pUxR
    For some reason it says the link is expired!!!
    edited August 2021
    @saam002

Yeah they expire every 7 days for some reason here's another one...

https://discord.gg/m5HHrqxc

finally unlocked the butterfly dress set 😩😩
    got some pretty good picks from the tb sys! i’ve always wanted that swimsuit it’s so popular in the voting booth!
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @kayleealexis757 I got the same hairstyle in my box! I really like how long it is!! 😍 and that swimsuit is 🔥🔥
    FoxieLola said:
    @saam002

Yeah they expire every 7 days for some reason here's another one...

https://discord.gg/m5HHrqxc

Thank you sooo much!!💜💜
    I got the long ponytail too! I have been wanting it for so long. ❤️
    iOS 

@MzzLadee my pleasure 💕
    Omgoshhhhh you guys!! Is anyone else as excited for this SYS as I am!! I freaking love camping!! And I love having more casual themes sometimes....... But can't help but to wonder how bad scores will be .... I actually had some scores from Born to be Wild, that ranged from 12-20!!!! They were horrible!! Worst scores ever!! Did anyone else notice that scores seemed worse this week??....
    MzzLadee said:
    Omgoshhhhh you guys!! Is anyone else as excited for this SYS as I am!! I freaking love camping!! And I love having more casual themes sometimes....... But can't help but to wonder how bad scores will be .... I actually had some scores from Born to be Wild, that ranged from 12-20!!!! They were horrible!! Worst scores ever!! Did anyone else notice that scores seemed worse this week??....
    Omg YES!! I'm SO excited for this one!!! I'm just about to buy a diamond bundle cos I love the box items and I've been stocking up tickets since I saw the unofficial spoilers haha absolutely my vibe I love it  ❤
    edited August 2021
    Yes! My scores were awful. The highest I got was 36. I had to use 3 extra tickets just to stay in gold for this one and I didn’t even get to the earnable silver box. 😭

🤞🏻 this one is better. I want to at least get the beer bottle and the s’mores handheld. 

I hope everyone does well and gets what they want. ❤️❤️
    iOS 

Soooo.... My scores seem to be doing a lil better this time.... How has it been for you guys so far??..... Have your scores picked up any??.....
    I got a 41 for first look and a 42 for my second, so the best start I've had in a while!! Fingers crossed they get even better though! 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I was so excited but I straight up got 30 votes for all my looks so far...hopefully it picks up. But it geniuenly feels like lottery what kind of votes youll get 🤦‍♀️ also rly tempted by the DBs, opened one and got dye 😭 but i wanna save my diamonds for the noir sys 👀 good luck everyone thooo💐🌲🔥
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android