🗳️🏬 SYS 8/12/21 - Boutique Babe SYS! 🛍️ 🗳️

Comments

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    Mariaakkh said:
    @Boocketa How do you wear handles with the last look hair? I tried and it never works for me 😩, HELP! 

if you put on the korkov hair, or the one i used and then undress your doll it should allow you to use handhelds :)
    @Mariaakkh this is correct :) I still dont know how to hold the bags and a hand held but Ill get there!
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    My looks so far, used all of my unlocks on the shopping bags because I’m desperate! 😆 Happy to be scoring well because the earnables and prizes are really cute. 💕

How are you able to hold the lipstick and the shopping bags?? 😊

i figured it out. You have to do the extra long hair/ undress trick to free up the handheld arm while in the regular dressing room.  Then when you are putting a look together for the voting booth, you put on the shopping bags first, then change your hair. that will make the shopping bags "float" lol.. then you can pick up another handheld!  :)

@Boocketa
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    can’t wait for glu to read the tricks we’re using for handhelds and stop them all in the next update 😭😭😭
    i know🥴
  • scarlettkkardashscarlettkkardash Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Sorry for spamming, I’m really loving this weeks game. Scores are gettin better also 🥂

where is that last hair from?? it’s gorgeous 😍😍
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited August 2021
    idk why but I can’t break 40 😩 I don't think I've ever scored so badly in a SYS before and my looks aren’t bad (at least I don’t think they are lol) they’re definitely on theme. At least I got the cute Tiffany box 🎁 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    How it started vs how it’s going. 😅
    Very happy I pulled it back from the bad start and will definitely reach the final earnable!

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Not the best scores but I enjoy this theme! 🥰
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    Boocketa said:
    Sorry for spamming, I’m really loving this weeks game. Scores are gettin better also 🥂

where is that last hair from?? it’s gorgeous 😍😍
    It was that old SYS, I wanna say around Halloween, Coven theme! Yeah I remember finishing first or second in the old SYS tier. Back when scores were always in the 50s 🥰
    My looks so far, used all of my unlocks on the shopping bags because I’m desperate! 😆 Happy to be scoring well because the earnables and prizes are really cute. 💕

i figured it out. You have to do the extra long hair/ undress trick to free up the handheld arm while in the regular dressing room.  Then when you are putting a look together for the voting booth, you put on the shopping bags first, then change your hair. that will make the shopping bags "float" lol.. then you can pick up another handheld!  :)

@Boocketa
    OMG IT WORKED 🤗🤗🤗

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    Can someone tell me exactly which hair(s) does the handheld trick work with?? Because I dont have that suuuper long hair, and all I’m reading is Korkov hair but I don’t even know which one is that 😩
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

Why do I have so many glitches all of a sudden? Never had problems like this until yesterday that I changed devices, does someone know how to get rid of them?
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Looks 7-11! I ended up submitted one of my extra tickets a lil early by accident while I was half asleep lol, oh well 🤦‍♀️ Scores dropped slightly since the start too, but still not awful I suppose
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Does anyone else experience this glitch? 
    It doesn't happen every time and if I X out of it and come back everything is there but sometimes I get this. No looks and no access to the TS rankings.

Am I the only one this happens to? 
    It happens to me too
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts

@Boocketa
    Tried it! It works.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Some looks. Too bad I'm doing so well when I'm going to miss a ticket. 😅
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Does anyone else experience this glitch? 
    It doesn't happen every time and if I X out of it and come back everything is there but sometimes I get this. No looks and no access to the TS rankings.

Am I the only one this happens to? 
    It usually happens to me when I have bad internet connection but not always.
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Guys pls how do i end a current conversation with support? I want to open another conversation cus they stopped replying me after saying they sent me a replacement earnable and i cant find it in my wardrobe even after force closing the app since friday
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Just received the dress! I tried to style it like Pretty Woman
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Here are some of my fav looks

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I got the earnables and the weekend outfit. Ngl I really like this look.

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I hate the odds on these boxes. Only 2 items and no credit card in sight. There should be better odds since diamonds are so hard to earn. I’m not chasing only to end up with probably more dye. 

Me from a day of shopping, then coming home to find a credit card statement in the mail 😂😭

Anjakkh said:
    Here are some of my fav looks

the 3rd red look🤩🤩 & the 4th, i love that purple coat

after seeing @Anjakkh do it, i wanted to share my fave 3 looks this sys :)
    One more ticket left, love the scores love the prizes

Currently 3rd

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

I think glu wants me to start buying extra tickets… happens too often!!!!
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My TS group is absolutely ruthless with ticket buyers. I’m in 12th and the person in 11th has over 800 points. First place has over 1400, haven’t been in a TS group like this in months. I really wanted to at least get the drink but idk if it’s worth to chase when I’m currently over 100 points behind 11th place. 😔😔

Y’all think it’s worth the chase??

Agree- yes chase 
    LOL- not worth it