🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• SassySaturnSassySaturn Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hello, 

Looking for two daily players for: 

The Queens of Wands. #865601 

To be fair, for those of us that do play daily, you will be kicked out if you are inactive for over a week. I just want to make sure everyone gets the daily rewards.

Thanks! 

Edit: Full

• MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Looking for dolls to join my squad on my second account..... Open to anyone!! Only requirement is daily login!!! I have 5 slots open because I've removed inactive players. I would love to have forum dolls join so we would have somewhere to talk..... All of the dolls in my squad now are active players who login every day and make occasional purchases. My squad has fallen short on getting boxes for a while now because we haven't had enough daily players.....I would love for the dolls left in my squad now to receive this box because they deserve it!! So please feel free to join us and become part of our squad!!💜💜💜

***2 OPEN SPOTS LEFT***
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    NEW SQUAD - Join if you play daily, have a fierce LOOKBOOK & drop 💰 on the game! 
  • evaessevaess Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

come join The Jetsetters (#284907) !!  we have 5 open slots right now. our members are very dedicated and love the game. only rule is to login each day so we can max out rewards <3
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    My new squad "Bad Beeaches" (#288328) is needing ACTIVE members. Only rule is you log in everyday! Once full, I would like to make a threat for us, so we can all talk, communicate and share looks/tips/what not ^^
    Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • xCMFRxCMFR Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Edit: Squad is full

Hey there! After being in squads that after a while turn inactive I've decided to create my own squad!

My goal is to have an active squad where together we can reach all the rewards 🎁, so I will be eliminating the ones who haven't logged in a while (2 or more days unless you reach out to me here and tell me why you'll be absent).

If you are on the forum feel free to send me a message if you've joined the squad 🥰

Squad # 815467

• eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    1 spot left, DM me for discord link as well
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hello! I just removed some inactive players from my squad! Feel free to join ! 😊 

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hello dolls
    I removed 2 non active players in my squad. ( we always get the daily bonuses 🥳 ).
    Feel free to join squad #: 872436
    I will accept the first 2 requests. Sorry in advance for the others 🥺
    EDIT : Squad is full again
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited August 2021

• fknyofknyo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited August 2021
    EDIT: FULL (Please delete)
    Room for 1 more! Daily login only. I will remove anyone that goes more than 2 days without login!
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Got 3 spots open for anyone who wants daily squad boxes and extra rewards!! Stay active and change looks to prove activeness! Private message me if you’re interested in joining since it is a private squad!! Our Squad name is Krowned Elites. Hope everyone is having a blessed day!!
  • Stela_xoStela_xo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Enchanted Mistresses

#311417
    Hi everyone!

I've just created my own squad! I play every day, so I'm looking for ACTIVE players to join! Squad is public so anyone can join
    It would be great to play with people who have the same amount of love for this game as I have.
    I'm looking forward to it. 
    <3 

Thank you! 
    :)   

• sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited August 2021

• MarisaRapMarisaRap Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Looking for 1 active player. #902474 
  • glamourgirlzglamourgirlz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Just made " glamour girlz " #439995
    I will be removing inactive members. But no requirements to spend money/buy things in game.

GLAMOUR GIRLZ

<3 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hello dolls
    I removed 1 non active players in my squad. ( we always get the daily bonuses 🥳 ).
    Feel free to join squad #: 872436
    I will accept the first request. Sorry in advance for the others 🥺
    EDIT: squad full
  • jeivibbyjeivibby Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Hey dolls! Started a new squad for daily players and forum dolls! Currently on private so message me your dolls name so i rellbelle said:
    Hey dolls! Started a new squad for daily players and forum dolls! Currently on private so message me your dolls name so i can accept! 🥰

rellbelle said:
    Hey dolls! Started a new squad for daily players and forum dolls! Currently on private so message me your dolls name so i can accept! 🥰

rellbelle said:

hii!!
    my name is javi and
  • jeivibbyjeivibby Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi!! My name is javi and I invite you to join my squad, it’s called HBO #943420. I hope you can join us❤️
    I will wait for you!

• AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey Dolls!! Our squad Baewatch or #827374 currently has 12 members and 3 open spots. As 10 members have already logged in, we need 2 members to complete the Daily Reward requirement to get the Giftbox. Hurry up and Join!! We also have the Baewatch Squad Thread for you to know more and chat with us. 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    edited August 2021

The Elite List is looking for a new member. I had to remove a player for inactivity. We receive the GB daily and members spend money regularly.
    Squad number is 389703
    Come be Klassy, Kool and Elite with us.
    Edit: Added club banner
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• saf54saf54 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    I’ve recently created a squad called the famous fashionistas 😊 I am active everyday and I am looking for members who are also active everyday 💗 Everyone is welcome to join and I can’t wait to see your looks☺️ 
  • BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi 3

I would like to invite you to my squad
    Fools gold #962568 

there are twelve of us and I will be happy for each of you to join the squad 

just a few rules:

🏆 I play daily so we can all get our rewards

✨ try to change your looks every day 

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi, I just created my own squad! I’ve been jumping around from squad to squad today, but it didn’t seem to work out. I’m active everyday and plan to keep check on the activity going on in the squad. If you want to join I’ll leave the info below! 

Squad name and #: Enchantment / 485720
  • taylorkraus3taylorkraus3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    please join! am looking for more daily players, i log in every day without fail! 🤍
  • HeidiTDHeidiTD Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Becka said:
    Hi 3

I would like to invite you to my squad
    Fools gold #962568 

there are twelve of us and I will be happy for each of you to join the squad 

just a few rules:

🏆 I play daily so we can all get our rewards

✨ try to change your looks every day 

Hi Becka, I just reached the Alist and joined your squad! ⭐️ Love to play!!
  • kendalkendal Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

• MarisaRapMarisaRap Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I have 3 spots open on my squad right now due to inactive players. You have to connect everyday and have a lookbook with several options. If you do, feel free to join us!
  • Cassie_Cassie_ Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited August 2021
    We're 11 members. Looking for daily players. 
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I left my old squad and created this new one to find daily, active players. That’s the only requirement ❤️ I’d love to have anyone that will join and stick around until it fills up - I also created a separate discussion with more details for anyone who wants to join!
    SQUAD: The Scarletts #972433