🎆✨ KK:H v12.2 Update - Passport to Adventure! 🚞 ✨🎆

Comments

• Obi686Obi686 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    the game is crashing on my iphone 6 :/ My ios is already updated to ios 12 (the most recent possible for my phone) but its stuck to the loading logo and then it'll crash. Ive recently updated to the 12.2 version 😭😭😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    There needs to be better reminders for the Seoul work gig. That one is one of the easiest ones to forget to do then I don't get Kstars. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Obi686 said:
    the game is crashing on my iphone 6 :/ My ios is already updated to ios 12 (the most recent possible for my phone) but its stuck to the loading logo and then it'll crash. Ive recently updated to the 12.2 version 😭😭😭
    Hi. So sorry this is happening.  If you knows your Hollywood ID number you can send a ticket to Customer Care from a browser.  Go here, and use the Contact us button.   Or you don’t have your ID, go to the App Store and make sure you have the latest version.  I think a minor patch might have gone out, not sure.  Other than that. Close any apps you aren’t using, make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and plenty of room on your iPhone.  
    I’ll pass along the info that there is crashing again, and hi-e it gets resolved.  Again, check the App Store for any patches that might have been released.  Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    How do I earn these? 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    How do I earn these? 
    If you buy a place where you can work in a bar or as a DJ, you can earn those achievements
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    SDC93 said:
    How do I earn these? 
    If you buy a place where you can work in a bar or as a DJ, you can earn those achievements
    Like the bar in Prague or the club in Reykjavik! (I hope I spelled that right) 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    SDC93 said:
    How do I earn these? 
    I have those business and work in them and I'm still not making any progress.
    Nik072898 said:
    Julia_KKH said:
    SDC93 said:
    How do I earn these? 
    I have those business and work in them and I'm still not making any progress.
    Then I don't know how to help :/
    contact customer service and ask them
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think @rikk put together a reference thread about this.  Let me check, brb.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Obi686Obi686 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut !

These are from the KKH Wiki, you can perform specific actions that will help with these achievements in the Reykjavik club 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    imazora said:

These are from the KKH Wiki, you can perform specific actions that will help with these achievements in the Reykjavik club 
    Does anyone know what specific actions these are? I've done both gigs and have done all the actions that pop up but the progress bar for these achievements never move
    maggiey said:
    imazora said:

Does anyone know what specific actions these are? I've done both gigs and have done all the actions that pop up but the progress bar for these achievements never move
    That’s totally bizarre! I just did the DJ’ing gig and only used the basic actions (scratch, more bass, mix in the old stuff, etc) and my achievement raised to 80% :/  
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @SDC93 @maggiey this is what I have in my notes:

Mix Master: (ice bar DJ gigs), “beat match” and “amazing buildup”

Mogul: Chevier (design studio) “sketch design”,(runway), “perfect posture,” (showroom) “show off outfits,“ (perfumery) “plug fragrance”

Drink Slinger: (bartending gigs), “flip liquor bottle in the air” (ice bar, repeat 2 actions next to doll until it pops up) and “perfect Bloody Mary”

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @imazora I just did my DJ'ing gig and it worked this time, it's at 80%! That's so strange because I did the gig last week and the progress bar didn't move at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Rikk thank you so much! 💕
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Always tap the action above the doll’s head. That will always lead you to those specific actions. Party MC is the hosting gig at the ice bar, but I’m not sure what the specific actions are. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited August 2021
    The theme for the next update is called Passport to Adventure because you can take another trip around the world with fan favorite Michigan Smith.

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include Runway in Paris, By The Campfire and Film Noir. There will be a Show Your Style Throwback event starting every Monday for the next month. This will give you a chance to win prizes you missed.

The weekend of August 13 will be special because you can earn double XP on gigs and dates to level up faster!

Plus, fashion week is coming up in September. We’ll kick off the events with NYFW! Stay tuned!

Here's a sneak peek at some of my favorite looks from the next update!
    did anyone else not even level up during the double XP weekend ?? feels like it made no difference so kind of a waste in my opinion … 

Glu please stop giving us things we don’t ask for and start giving us the things we actually want !! 
    I know it said we are getting double XP but I did not  notice any difference from usual 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    kate_kkh said:
    Check out konnections and add npc dolls to your contact list so you will have more to invite for events.
    I have plenty of NPC dolls as professional contacts, but somehow when I start a gig and click on invite button, I see only one NPC contact. 😕
    There are different NPCs for different events. If you’re doing a reality event, for example, the NPCs need to be “professional extras” with reality shows listed in their bio, or appearances from “set directors”, and so on. Same goes for modeling, fashion shows, and parties. 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    SYS items for v12.1:

What I got: 21/42, solid half, not so bad

I’m really glad that Glu brought back the Throwback SYS. I just hope that they would update them regularly, like the items available for diamonds.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I hate how sys items are seperated over bronze boxes, silver boxes, diamond boxes and squad boxes? Can’t there be a uniform box for sys items? 

- if there is a silver box, just skip the bronze one and put everything in the silver one
    - or skip bronze and silver and put every item in squad boxes 
    - if you’re gonna add items to diamond boxes, then let them only contain items… Sick and tired of picking dye 🥴
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Ten items. Ten. And it’s not that I don’t try, over all of these SYSs I’ve only missed one free ticket. This sucks.

Why don't we girl dolls have a basket like that in our closet?🥺🧺
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Julia_KKH we do, but ours is a handheld!

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    22/42 😅
    I thought I was doing okay with SYSs but I missed a lot more items than I thought I did, only missed tickets in the Leo SYS~

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    27/42

Rikk said:

But we can’t buy it from the closet. Do you know if it's available for diamonds?
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    Rikk said:

But we can’t buy it from the closet. Do you know if it's available for diamonds?
    No it was a SYS prize 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    23/42 i was able to get some TS prizes in almost every sys that update! i’m very proud of myself 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

18/42 this is good i got the prizes i wanted
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.