🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/16/21 - Haute Couture SYS🔥👗

Comments

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    First 2 looks

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I think I voted for @jalapeno
    Yes you did ! I got a 45 on that look😊 i dont have anything that screams haute couture so i threw on a whatever hats i have and made a look💀

• sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    My first screenshot is wonky but first two looks! 😂✨💕

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
    sammiegoe said:
    My first screenshot is wonky but first two looks! 😂✨💕

She is just winking at you!💀 
    First two looks✨
    Wish i had more accessories to put together looks that fit more of this theme 😅💀
    i also started like 3 hours late so i have a chill group and im in third ✨

• midorikashmidorikash Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Did anyone figure out a trick to get the lookbook to work? lol I still can't delete my looks 
    𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎 ⋆
    ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴꜱᴜʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ 😂

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I think I may be in a group with @alo? If so, yay! 🤗

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    DaisyJ said:

omggg thats me! hiii 🥰🥰 glad ur in my group!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    First two looks✨
    Wish i had more accessories to put together looks that fit more of this theme 😅💀

we’re in the same group! ☺️ @jalapeno

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

SamanaKKH said:
    jalapeno said:
    First two looks✨

we’re in the same group! ☺️ @jalapeno

Yay! I love being in groups with other dolls 😊💖 hopefully we will get good picks from our boxes✨🤞🏼!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Why buy tickets for to get only 7 diamonds when you can literally buy a pack for more diamonds? 😭 also whoever has Selena as their name, you’re so lucky 😭❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    My first 3 looks 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Ok so I’m pretty sure the person on the top is cheating, right? Every time I check her outfit it’s literally base game stuff that doesn’t even go with the theme, there’s no way she’s getting all these votes above people who are putting together better outfits.

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Hey @BooskiBabii is this you? I have never been in the same group with a forum doll
    Random question 😅
    does anyone know of any cute lanyards to buy for like keys/id ? Was trying to look for some and thought someone might know 💖 if not its okay:)
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited August 2021
    fenty777 said:
    Ok so I’m pretty sure the person on the top is cheating, right? Every time I check her outfit it’s literally base game stuff that doesn’t even go with the theme, there’s no way she’s getting all these votes above people who are putting together better outfits.

Honestly,same.

This person is miles ahead of everyone ,yet her outfit doesn't seem to be on theme. No hate, just confused 🤔🤯.

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    alo said:
    DaisyJ said:

@alo Yay!! 🥰🥰 I thought your doll looked familiar 😍 Same!! Good luck doll! ☺️💘
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited August 2021
    jalapeno said:
    Random question 😅
    does anyone know of any cute lanyards to buy for like keys/id ? Was trying to look for some and thought someone might know 💖 if not its okay:)
    @jalapeno — have you tried amazon or Etsy? maybe shein? i ordered myself from a nike from amazon a few years back and it still holds up good

edit: typos 
    Hyejin said:
    jalapeno said:
    Random question 😅
    @jalapeno — have you tried amazon or Etsy? maybe shein? i ordered myself from a nike from amazon a few years back and it still holds up good

edit: typos 
    As i type this lol i think i found a simple cute one on etsy 😊 I’ve never bought from there so it’s a first! Thank you💖✨
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Did anyone figure out a trick to get the lookbook to work? lol I still can't delete my looks 
    @midorikash, sometimes I have trouble deleting looks too. I’m not sure if there’s a glitch or if the “x” is too small. Sometimes I tap it with the tip of my fingernail or tip of my finger a few times and it seems to work.
    DaisyJ said:
    alo said:
    DaisyJ said:

@alo Yay!! 🥰🥰 I thought your doll looked familiar 😍 Same!! Good luck doll! ☺️💘
    good luck 2 u too doll!! 🥰✨
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    fenty777 said:

How do you think they are cheating? You can't  hack your SYS score. They have used extra tickets so get more votes that way. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Pearl said:
    How do you think they are cheating? You can't  hack your SYS score. They have used extra tickets so get more votes that way. 
    I agree that 232 seems pretty normal for early ticket buyers.
    In some cases though, like the screenshot I took a few SYS's back, I did the math and if they got an average of 40 on each look it would have taken them almost 98 tickets.
    It's totally possible that someone spends that much on tickets but it kind of does seem suspicious sometimes

oh my god! what!??? thats too much!! 🥴😂
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'd honestly hope it is bots and not real people spending that much money on this game 😲 Even for gold that is extreme 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • antoniaaaaantoniaaaa Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    fenty777 said:

Same thing in my group as in the top dolls are wearing SUPER casual clothes (ex: jeans, t-shirt) but their scores aren’t that far off from the rest os I think it’s just vb being a mess as usual. I voted for a super stunning doll in vb but turns out the doll in casual outfit was the popular vote multiple times lmao.

This doll is #2 in my group. Very haute couture💀
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I was happy when I saw that Haute Couture was the next SYS. I love it because it’s so creative and different.  But,I mostly see casual and just regular gown looks in the voting booth. I put these looks together and they weren’t well received. I tried being creative with what I own. Oh well…

• ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I'm tired of opening this gift box's because they are just bunch of Regular items :/ :