🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/16/21 - Haute Couture SYS🔥👗

Comments

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-4 💕

What would I do without the squad box dresses… They are gorgeous 🥰
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @jalapeno good choice! I love buying things from etsy! most of it is hand made and supporting a small creator is always great, everything is usually high quality.
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkhluvakkhluva Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    My best SYS in a while! 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I'm 1st in Silver III because I did awful in the last SYS.

But here are my first 5 looks.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Here are looks 1-5, I'm 4th in Gold with no hopes of getting higher because of the insane ticket buyers in my group. I wish I had more pieces to make my looks more on theme but I'm making due with what I got.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    badams said:
    So, I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I actually don’t mind throwback SYS’s. I feel that for the people that need a break from SYS that these are the perfect opertunity since they won’t be missing out on anything new, and for the people who don’t mind it gives them the chance to rack up kstars and throwback items. In addition to that, it gives the developers a break to come up with looks that are constructed well and something we actually like. (Well, that’s only if they take that time to actually work on better looks.)
    Honestly it would be stressful without the break. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Looks 3-5! This is the best I’ve done in SYS in a LONG time (legit can’t remember the last time I even broke 45) and I’m 7th in Silver II rn, hoping to get up to 3rd once my fifth look gets votes!
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Looks 3-5, I reached the bronze box with my 5th look. I think the last time I got such consistent votes in the 40s was in the Diner SYS and I feel like it was a long time ago.
    I submitted long dresses and gowns for my first 4 looks because I saw that they were popular in the voting booth. I'm happy that the 5th look got a similar number of votes even if it wasn't a dress, but I think I'm going to go back to dresses for the next looks, since I don't have many separates that could fit the theme  :(

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Bronze box 🤦‍♀️
    I mean, at least the dye is an alright colour.

Looks 3-5! This is the best I’ve done in SYS in a LONG time (legit can’t remember the last time I even broke 45) and I’m 7th in Silver II rn, hoping to get up to 3rd once my fifth look gets votes!
    Got a 51 with my third look! Got five navy dyes in my bronze box 😅
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    My looks so far. And didn’t get lucky with my bronze box pick. 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Not sure if I’m on theme but my scores have been alright. Looks 1-5. I got green dye in my bronze box. 😞

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241

Why can’t I just stay in Silver II forever…
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I have so many ticket buyers in my group this time like why! You might be buying all these tickets for dye and energy in a box.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I let two tickets stack cause i overslept so i hope im still able to submit all tickets 😓
    looks 1-6💖

• saf54saf54 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m finding it hard to get votes on this SYS I don’t really have much haute couture clothing I need to expand my wardrobe 🤔 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I started the sys a bit later than I usually do and it completely through me off 😩 I ended up submitting an extra ticket by mistake thinking my next ticket had come in when it hadn’t yet 🤦‍♀️ Kinda annoyed at myself. On the bright side I’m scoring surprisingly well and I hope it keeps up !

I’m always in love with your looks!! Stunning!!😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    This dress was my bronze box pick. She cute.❤️❤️
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Anjakkh that’s so nice of you to say 🥺💕 tysm
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    I don’t really know what I’m doing but my starting score is almost always in this range 😑🙄

Looks 3-6, I hope I’m doing this right 🤞🏽

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-6 ✨

My palette:

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Nvm 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Still waiting on the votes for looks 7 & 8, but here’s 1-6! ❤️ Happy with the 50!
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Not scoring well in this SYS. I don’t have much clothes for this theme. My bronze box pick made up for it