“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    The thing is ik this hair is like a Christmas one but idk when its from or if there's a chance that it could be available in future updates. I'd love to get it.

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    The thing is ik this hair is like a Christmas one but idk when its from or if there's a chance that it could be available in future updates. I'd love to get it.

It’s from Christmas 2020

It’s from Christmas 2020
    Ty! 😊
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

the hair is only available in the christmas boxes ☺️
    edited August 2021
    kkhxio said:

the hair is only available in the christmas boxes ☺️
    I mean if its going to be in christmas boxes, i'd rather that then save up diamonds for it :)
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    So, I've seen people wearing Maya Wu's outfit. How can I get it? Was it limited time? I really hope it's still attainable, it looks fab..
    Got another question
    Saw this outfit in the SYS just now, where's the one-piece from?? 
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Oxy said:
    Got another question
    Saw this outfit in the SYS just now, where's the one-piece from?? 
    it’s from the “A Perfect Date” kollection ☺️

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    Oxy said:
    So, I've seen people wearing Maya Wu's outfit. How can I get it? Was it limited time? I really hope it's still attainable, it looks fab..
    if you got the weekly storyline called this is your life, you have the opportunity to get her outfit
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    Oxy said:
    if you got the weekly storyline called this is your life, you have the opportunity to get her outfit
    I don't seem to have gotten it. Later after I made this post I saw a thread detailing all the rewards from past weekly quests and I did not have a lot of them available. 

I returned to the game recently (old device couldn't handle game anymore, got new device recently) and I've done all the quests I could do. I had some of these new weekly stories, but clearly not all of them. Are there different level requirements for them? If so, are they higher than 40? It's my current level. I really hope I haven't missed on those quests forever. Some of the items in them (like the alien plushy, crystals you hold, Maya's outfit) are amazing and I want them :(
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Oxy said:
    Oxy said:
    I don't seem to have gotten it. Later after I made this post I saw a thread detailing all the rewards from past weekly quests and I did not have a lot of them available. 

I returned to the game recently (old device couldn't handle game anymore, got new device recently) and I've done all the quests I could do. I had some of these new weekly stories, but clearly not all of them. Are there different level requirements for them? If so, are they higher than 40? It's my current level. I really hope I haven't missed on those quests forever. Some of the items in them (like the alien plushy, crystals you hold, Maya's outfit) are amazing and I want them :(
    You have to have been playing when they came out sadly, however some of the old quests with rewards (like the lil mug, doll, etc.) are made playable for newer players who missed them, so I would definitely think the new ones will return in the future!
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Are these unreleased?
    I saw the solid colored outfit during the Haute Couture TB SYS and now the same outfit but with a pattern during the Runway in Paris SYS. 

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    ponylegs said:
    Are these unreleased?
    I saw the solid colored outfit during the Haute Couture TB SYS and now the same outfit but with a pattern during the Runway in Paris SYS. 

Yes, these are unreleased. I saw the same outfit in the VB

I hope Glu releases them as a closet item for cash. I wouldn’t pay kstars for either outfit
    edited August 2021
    Nm 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Would someone please tell me where this necklace is from? I keep seeing it in the VB. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    Would someone please tell me where this necklace is from? I keep seeing it in the VB. 
    It's from one of the Cassio quests where he has had a dream about you. You can buy the dress and necklace for kstars 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @FoxieLola Thank you. I am so sad I did not get this quest. I love the dress from that quest too. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @maggiemay you're welcome 😊 
    The dress is so pretty to be honest I barely use it but I use the necklace all the time, it's one of my go to items! Hopefully everybody will get a chance to get them one day! Or they will at least be available for diamonds!! 
    I have these eyes in my kloset but I can't remember where I got them from.

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

the eyes are from this kollection 
    kkhxio said:

the eyes are from this kollection 
    Tyy 😊
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    This dress?
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Does anyone recognise this dress? Spotted it while I was voting and don’t recognise it.

I play on iOS

It’s a gold tier prize from NY Fashion week SYS back in February 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @theunrealtape the dress is a TS prize from the ravishing in red sys back in january 2020

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    Hiya, does anyone know where this hair is from? 🥰

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Fae said:

It's from this 12/04/2020 party weekend

maggiey said:
    Fae said:

It's from this 12/04/2020 party weekend

Thank you so much!!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

anyone knows where this top is from?? 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    edited August 2021

Saw this on Insta, does anyone know where its from and whether they’re available for diamonds 💎 ?. Pls and thank you