Options

Style Level rewards

OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
Hello! Recently I've come back (after my old device stopped supporting the game and only now did I get a new one). I've noticed the addition of Style Levels, I think they're great! Well.. if your votes don't tank down for no reason, anyway. 

I've got a problem though, I never get any prizes? I've climbed up ranks every single SYS, I've been on Gold I for 2 SYS events now, but I *still* haven't ever received any rewards from them. Why's that? I considered messaging support but I decided to ask here first in case those rewards are VIP-only.

In case they're VIP-only, I'd consider adding it in the info icon. There is no information anywhere in the game, or even the FAQ, that says so.

If they're not VIP-only, can someone confirm I should be getting them? It's not at the end of the month or something? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    They’re definitely not VIP only, it sounds like it’s an issue with your game if you’re not getting the prizes!
    The earnables should be claimable as soon as you hit the scores for them, and the TS items available 20 minutes after the SYS ends. 

I would definitely send in a ticket!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hi, when the event ends, you find your name in the list and tap it. A page will open up showing all the prizes. I took the names off this for privacy.

When you go to collect your prize, you should see a box that looks very much like your daily Squad prize annoucement - showing any item prizes, Gift boxes, Stars, Energy, and cash. It has a Collect button. 

What happens for you when the event is over and you check trendsetters?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Fixed typos, please refresh. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi, when the event ends, you find your name in the list and tap it. A page will open up showing all the prizes.

When you goyocolkectyoyrptize, it logs very much like your daily Squad prize annoucement - showing any item prizes, Gift boxes, Stars, Energy, and cash. It has a Collect button. 

What happens for you when the event is over and you check trendsetters?
    When the 20 minutes for ranking calculation are up, I am able to collect the Ranking rewards as normal. That part hasn't changed since I last played and works as usual, however, nothing happens when I click in Style Level.

I see the reward list for my Style Rank (Gold I right now), but I get no rewards from it. 

Since I've come back, I've been all the way from Bronze III to Gold I, never ranking down once, but I've never gotten any Bronze-Gold reward from it.
  • Options
    What do you mean by ranking awards? I want to be perfectly clear when I reach out for help for you. In each event, there are 2 sets of prizes.  
    • The SYS Earners so to speak, are these prizes, which you can collect as you go along and reach the prize point for each 

• In trendsetters these are the prizes collected according to rank, which are awarded 20 minutes after the event ends.   Represented by the picture I posted.

When you tap Style Level, it shoes you the prizes for 1st place in each level.   They are reference .   

If you are receiving theTrendsetter prizes after 20 minutes, those are your prizes.  Did this clear things up?

i’ll attach another SS in a moment
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What do you mean by ranking awards? I want to be perfectly clear when I reach out for help for you. In each event, there are 2 sets of prizes.  
    • The SYS Earners so to speak, are these prizes, which you can collect as you go along and reach the prize point for each 

• In trendsetters these are the prizes collected according to rank, which are awarded 20 minutes after the event ends.   Represented by the picture I posted.

When you tap Style Level, it shoes you the prizes for 1st place in each level.   They are reference .   

If you are receiving theTrendsetter prizes after 20 minutes, those are your prizes.  Did this clear things up?

i’ll attach another SS in a moment
    Apologies for all the confusion, I think I've finally understood how this Style Level works.

At first I was under the impression that Trendsetter rank rewards were individual from Style Level rewards (you'd get both sets of rewards), now it's finally clicked that Style Level defines the trendsetter rewards, higher rank means more rewards available.

I don't know why it took me so long to get this, I'm so sorry. It's been working as intended after all, I just clearly didn't get the memo somehow. Thank you for your patience with me! Again, very sorry. I think I've been too tired and it flew over my head  :s
  • Options

When the event end and the 20 minutes  is over, tap this box. 

This page opens showing you your prizes, and let’s us collect them (don’t have that SS))

This Static Reference page opens when you tap Style level showing available 1st place prizes for each level. 

Do you still want to send a ticket? Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain, and send Screenshots if possible.   Good luck.   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    ahh, no problem. look at it this way, now we have it all explained, for the next time someone makes that mistake,  and it will happen again.  Really nice meeting you. Enjoy the game and the forum.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary