🗳️🚶‍♀️ SYS 8/19/21 - Runway in Paris!👗🗳️

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Bronze: eye makeup, pants, earrings
    Oooh I’m gonna be in Silver III and might be fighting for those eyes 👀 I don’t mind missing out on the top AT ALL 😅
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    The earnables are ok and i think i like the eyes just have to see them on my doll✨
    And the DB don’t make sense to this theme to me/just not a big fan of it 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Judging from these initial pictures, hard pass on everything. The only thing I don't mind are the eyes and they'll prob be for only the top 3. Strangely, I don't even like the diamond box items.
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Lol wow the diamond box items ended up being underwhelming anyway. Only thing that really excites me is the eyes.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I honestly only like the pants so I’m glad I won’t have to fight hard for them 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Seems like the clothes always look better in game. My favorite rn are the DB gloves, but I’m undecided if I’ll take a spin on them or not.

I don’t get the keychain part in Kim’s call. I may be wrong, but I assume it’s referring to the red purse with the Effiel Tower keychain from a prior sys. There’s a few purses in the kloset that may pass but I don’t have all of them and I’m not sure voters will really notice much anyway???

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Valkkh said:
    Looks like earnables are inspired by Cruella (thatd be twice this week lol)

Oh truuuue! But it would be so much better if we could get the bi-coloured hair rather than the boring hair with bangs. The dress is cool but it'll also be a cool day in heck when I get a second earnable.

I'm probably in the minority here but I don't think anything is fun except the weird TS top, everything else is so ordinary. I don't even bother with DB anymore and can't really compete for TS since don't buy tickets so I guess it's just the earnable hair and 3 diamonds for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Let’s think positive! We can do it. we’ll get chill groups and good scores!  

But the keychains?  Back in the early 2000s, everyone was putting keys on huge keychains.  Fluff balls of fur,  big charms.    But we’ve never had a keychain, just some on purses.  Confusing call. I want to see all the forum Dolls stylings.   <3

I was guilty of big keychains lol. My keys now have a bunch of keychains and even a Care Bear 😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    voque said:
    Johanaa said:

The vintage Gaultier look from March 
    It looks like it's stabbing into her side. That looks extremely uncomfortable, not even going to mention the football cup 😂 Those nails will give me nightmares 😳
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.

Bronze: eye makeup, pants, earrings
    I like the hair, and choker..maybe the eyes. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Valkkh said:

Oh truuuue! But it would be so much better if we could get the bi-coloured hair rather than the boring hair with bangs. The dress is cool but it'll also be a cool day in heck when I get a second earnable.

I'm probably in the minority here but I don't think anything is fun except the weird TS top, everything else is so ordinary. I don't even bother with DB anymore and can't really compete for TS since don't buy tickets so I guess it's just the earnable hair and 3 diamonds for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this hair from the Country Rose kollection is close! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I really love the eyes and the choker but are they worth the fight? Probably not😂
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Chrysalis said:
    Valkkh said:

There is a hair similar to Cruella's bi-colored Bob in one of the newer Kollections, can't remember which though!

Edit: answered above
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts

Love the gloves and hair but overall not too excited for this sys. Prizes are just ok..
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I am super fine with the earnables and i am gonna feel good to let it go and not to stress about these TS prizes😅
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I hope they keep making the db boxes like that so my diamonds could stay safe.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Kim's call made zero sense to me... I'm just gonna repeat all my submission from the Haute Couture Throwback SYS.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    too bad i only liked the TS earnables but i don't think i can get them tbh
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Okay, I have no idea what to do for this theme. No idea, nothing, not a clue, nada, nope…any ideas?
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I keep getting stuck between silver 2 and silver 3. Any advice for sys because I don’t seem to be getting enough votes
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Choker looks nice, and the eyes could be cool, but nothing else truly wows me. Which is good, because I'm in Gold I and ever since I got here my votes have been terrible. I guess I won't have to stay up until 2 AM to use my ticket lol. Absolutely hate that the events start at 8pm and then my first timed ticket is past 2am. I take meds to sleep and chile I can't wake up again before 8.
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Okay, I have no idea what to do for this theme. No idea, nothing, not a clue, nada, nope…any ideas?

Same. Are we all thinking gowns? 
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Okay, is it just me, or are those purple pants also eerily similar to these? Maybe it's another silver/rose gold dress situation lol. I might dye these purple and be an impostor.