🗳️🚶‍♀️ SYS 8/19/21 - Runway in Paris!👗🗳️

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Tried to make some outfits based off the call✨
    Hard to know what will be voted on due to the fact i already know a few dolls said they were just doing all gowns even though the call doesn’t state it 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Tried to do the fitted pants,chic dress with a collar,a structured jacket,and the skirt✨

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm so lost on what to wear!🥴 I'll probably end up using gowns if the vb is full of them.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Hard to know what will be voted on due to the fact i already know a few dolls said they were just doing all gowns even though the call doesn’t state it 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Tried to do the fitted pants,chic dress with a collar,a structured jacket,and the skirt✨

I just voted for your third look! Good luck 🥰
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't think the phone call makes sense for what the background is. It made it sound like it was a streetstyle theme.
    Platform: Android

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    jalapeno said:

I just voted for your third look! Good luck 🥰
    Thank you😊 i hope it scores well im seeing a lot of gowns 😅💖
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Honestly the phonecall and the actual event name were confusing so I just... Went with dresses lol. I read so many people saying they'd just use gowns.. I might as well do the same.

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    "I'll try this one. I like both the corset and the skirt, so it's worth a shot"

Oh, you foolish woman.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I submitted these looks, idk if they'll score well but this was what I was thinking of.

• Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I only got one ticket to start with 

• sproutsprout Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited December 2021

• SolarkkhSolarkkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Oxy said:
    Okay, is it just me, or are those purple pants also eerily similar to these? Maybe it's another silver/rose gold dress situation lol. I might dye these purple and be an impostor.

It's not similar. It's the exact same pants. 
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Solarkkh said:
    Oxy said:
    Okay, is it just me, or are those purple pants also eerily similar to these? Maybe it's another silver/rose gold dress situation lol. I might dye these purple and be an impostor.

It's not similar. It's the exact same pants. 
    LOL ITS LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME😭 
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I wasn’t even trying to open the diamond box cause I didn’t really care for the items but still I decided to open a diamond box and I wasn’t even trying for the hair and that’s exactly what I got. If it would’ve been that I actually wanted the hair I wouldn’t have got it lol but nevertheless I am not complaining about getting the hair.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I did really well during the weekday TB SYS so my hopes are not high for this one, but I like my looks 😅
    For anyone who hasn't submitted anything yet, gowns seem to be the way to go :)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already submitted the first 2 but I think I'm going to do some version of what I did during the week, but maybe use some of the dresses I didn't use then.
    Platform: Android

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    I got what I wanted on the first try! Maybe I should try for the hair

I saw you got the gloves so i decided to pick that same tile and I got them! Thanks 😊😊😊

tortor said:

Man these boobies…..
    They look like two perfect water balloons... I still can't believe I missed the body highlight and contour
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I really wanted the gloves but the skirt isn’t as horrible as I thought  😀
    I'm honestly surprised by these scores. Judging by what I saw in the voting booth, I was expecting lower. With my other tickets, I'm going for gowns 😂. 

Idk why it keeps doing this but my first look submitted is the dress.

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I wasn’t even trying to open the diamond box cause I didn’t really care for the items but still I decided to open a diamond box and I wasn’t even trying to get any item. And I surprisingly I got this hair which I think is new cause it’s the first time I’ve ever seen this hairstyle. I’m not complaining though I like it. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I did really well during the weekday TB SYS so my hopes are not high for this one, but I like my looks 😅
    Update: Got a 38 and 43 respectively, currently sitting #2 in Silver III! I hope I can keep these scores up, I really like the TS eyes and might use an extra ticket or two if it seems within reach for me…
     Update: My first two looks (posted earlier in page 3) got 47 votes (winged dress) and 49 votes (short haired).

Much better than the previous two SYS events' results (all 30s..) so I'm pretty happy. I was hoping I'd get to use something other than gowns for once but it seems that's not gonna be an option.
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Told myself I wasn’t going to spend diamonds this week but the hair was so pretty to me. Got the skirt as well.