Ticket buyers getting lower scores?

quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
Hi there!  Question for my ticket buyers, are you getting super low scores. Like under 30? I’ve noticed if I don’t buy them it’s much higher.  If I do I’m lucky to get 30? So rigged! 😩

Comments

• PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I thought this too! For a few months, i had stacked purchased tickets and saved them for something i wanted to chase. But i was getting such low scores that I used them up. Last weekend’s SYS event I was getting 40s, and even a 50. Then I won 1 ticket in a diamond box, then my scores tanked big time that I leveled down. And what makes it even more suspicious is that when my scores are low.. it’s the same number.. 37.. with an occasional 32-36. I wish they would fix this!! 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I do the same I spread them out over 2 or 3 SYS’s, I was getting 26’s 🧐 and last SYS I got a lot of 39’s and maybe 1 or 2 in the 40’s. 
    The one before I got about 6 39’s in a row. Very strange. It seems as if you’re buying they are purposely scoring low. 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I also have thought this probably to make you want to buy even more ticket
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I just got my third 30 in a row… I’m so frustrated 

UPDATE: just got a 27😭 I’m never buying a ticket again 
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    A score of 37… my lucky number 😂 🤡 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
    So I won a few tickets in the box and got the triple threat .  I’ve been getting high 30’s I’ll post them 
    My lowest so far