• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    i seriously dont get this theme.. VB is a mess and so confusing 😅
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited August 2021

• MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Decided to open only one box and while I’m happy I got two tickets I’m extremely disappointed in the fact that only one item was in my palette. If it’s the first box all the items should be in the palette, it’s not that hard glu
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I literally just got a 30….I’ve never scored so low in my life. This theme was so badly described😭
  • IslaAdriannaIslaAdrianna Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    broke the 40 with my first look :smiley: theme is kinda confusing, but i'll stick to chic basics and maybe do a haute couture just to see the score

• hailey_kkhhailey_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey i can't even have the sys event, i already messed 3 events and its really bad i hope you help me thank you!
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Hey i can't even have the sys event, i already messed 3 events and its really bad i hope you help me thank you!
    Have you updated your game? 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

My votes aren’t that good 🥲🥲🥲🥲
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited August 2021
    2 looks in😬 I think I’m just going to drop down a style level😂
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I feel like everyone knows when no one wants the TS prizes because there’s no ticket buyers and everyone’s scores stay so low💀
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I feel like everyone knows when no one wants the TS prizes because there’s no ticket buyers and everyone’s scores stay so low💀
    I wish I could relate but by the time my first two looks were done with voting, the top 4 dolls had almost 300 votes each.. 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    first two looks…I have no idea what to do theme wise so I’m just trying to see what works 😅
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    i don't know where to post this. I bought diamond pack 2. I needed to spent 18 first since i had  one item from the kollection already. sadly game took my 18 diamonds and i didn't get anything in return  😢. i submited a ticket. how long before they answer
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Any said:
    i don't know where to post this. I bought diamond pack 2. I needed to spent 18 first since i had  one item from the kollection already. sadly game took my 18 diamonds and i didn't get anything in return  😢. i submited a ticket. how long before they answer
    Have you tried closing your game then reloading it back up,go to the kollection you spent the diamonds on then press play,it should just automatically spin
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Oxy said:
    I wish I could relate but by the time my first two looks were done with voting, the top 4 dolls had almost 300 votes each.. 
    They must be football players 🤔😆

P.S. The first 6 dolls in my group are intense ticket buyers, with the first doll at almost 500 votes after 3 free tickets. 
    jalapeno said:
    Any said:
    Have you tried closing your game then reloading it back up,go to the kollection you spent the diamonds on then press play,it should just automatically spin
    Thank you. I'll try that.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Oxy said:

P.S. The first 6 dolls in my group are intense ticket buyers, with the first doll at almost 500 votes after 3 free tickets. 
    Same I have multiple people over 600 already in my TS group
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Any said:
    jalapeno said:
    Any said:
    Thank you. I'll try that.

Did it work?✨
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    i really hate this game
  • kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I got the gloves and the weekly quest offer? Really cute!!!
    Oxy said:

omg wow I’m in silver II and no one has over 119! I thought maybe this was a calmer sys!
    tortor said:
    Anulika said:
    Oxy said:

Same I have multiple people over 600 already in my TS group
    Omg no over 600 for this WHY
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Well, I’m bombing 😅
    We are in the same group @Carianthe

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Why do I even try?  :'(  :s  
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •