🎈 🎊 KK:H Party Weekend Event - 8/20/21 Let's Party🍾🎵

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Can't find Willow after Brooklyn 🤔
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

My free pick is the only thing I wanted 🤩👒 So happy! Don’t think I’ll chase anything else.
  • brigittedailybrigittedaily Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hey guys? Does anyone know where I can find Willow Pape? I think she was last in London..
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

imma just post this here and pretend i didn’t just have the worst chase of my life 💀
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    My free box gave me the dress! And all 4 items were in the palette. I was more into the shoes and hair but I'm not saying no to a free item regardless!
  • brigittedailybrigittedaily Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Can't find Willow after Brooklyn 🤔
    I don't see Willow in Brooklyn, but I think I last saw her in London. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Hey guys? Does anyone know where I can find Willow Pape? I think she was last in London..
    I mean it can be out of order (mine was) but after London, Willow was in central Park in my game. If you get an earnable though, she'll ring you and tell you where she is.
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I do be having an issue though... Where exactly can you start a party in Bel Air? I've never noticed until just now that I can't find a party icon. Is it a furniture thing? Do I have to go to a specific room? 

Where else can I go that is good? Iirc the Calabasas house had a lot of guests but I don't know what others did.
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Oxy said:
    I do be having an issue though... Where exactly can you start a party in Bel Air? I've never noticed until just now that I can't find a party icon. Is it a furniture thing? Do I have to go to a specific room? 

Where else can I go that is good? Iirc the Calabasas house had a lot of guests but I don't know what others did.
    To start a party go to the dining room (bel air) and click on the purple icon. Bel air is the best location to have a party as you can invite the most amount of guests. 
    Oxy said:

It should be in the dining room
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hey @AnyaArcher, @BooskiBabii, @Artemiis, @polapola1995 and other dolls who are not able to find willow after london. U have to throw a party at ur house and after completing it willow will call you and then u have to go to Sydney and there she will give u free event points after that u will find her in punta mita and then in Brooklyn.
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Got shoes in my free box
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 

Why is this piece of 💩 even in those boxes 🙄

ikr!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Platform: Android

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    why is this basic top in my pallet TWICE ?! 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I really like that glu added this new element. It gives us a chance to earn extra party points without using energy. Party ones were my least favorite because they take so much energy so it will be nice to finish a little quicker. And I’m usually going around from location to location to tap for energy anyway so it’s not that different. 😊
    And the 2 diamonds for finishing is so good, I hope they do this each week!!
    I didn’t know that! That’s awesome. 😊 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I read it on here! a couple of people have mentioned it so I'm grafting my bum off to get them lol 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box 😊 

• sproutsprout Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Just opened my free box… I am so disappointed lol
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    My free box 😊

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

4 items present, YES GLU! I wanted the hair but got the dress instead. Here’s how I styled it 💓

I wish the beret was bigger tho, doesn’t look good with certain hairtyles I own
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Had all 4 items but I picked dye 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    My free box 🥰

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Got hat in my free box! 😍 Also I enjoy this ,,chasing” Willow quest this weekend - great way to get some extra points when party events are hard enough on their own.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @AnyaArcher good luck 🥰