HELP?!!!!URGENT!!!‼️‼️‼️‼️Cruel August Event. Willow Pape Scavenger Hunt‼️‼️

A_DominiqueA_Dominique Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Hey guys I’m a bit stuck on where willow is .Here’s a screen shot ,If you know please tell me the location to find her .

Comments

• IslaAdriannaIslaAdrianna Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    she's in brooklyn, new york
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    Brooklyn, NY
  • alicetornblomalicetornblom Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Where did she go after that i cant find her😫
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited August 2021
    U have to throw a party then when u get ur boots and then she will call u to give u extra points, u can meet her in Beverly Hills , downtown LA and Malibu. But for that u have to throw a party at ur house to get points .
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • alicetornblomalicetornblom Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    ohhh okay thank u!
  • A_DominiqueA_Dominique Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    willow wasn’t in Brooklyn.I had a party to see if she showed and she still not there .
  • A_DominiqueA_Dominique Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    U have to throw a party then when u get ur boots and then she will call u to give u extra points, u can meet her in Beverly Hills , downtown LA and Malibu. But for that u have to throw a party at ur house to get points .
    Willow wasn’t in Brooklyn 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    You need to earn the next item so not just one party, enough until you get the dress then she will call you and it carries on 
    Answer ✓
    That means you have less event points. Go and throw a party in ur house. When u get the next item then she will call you and then you can meet her. 
    iOS player
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Tip - if you click the ‘small talk’ for 5 energy you get extra stars ⭐️ 
  • devinkkhdevinkkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Bellbottom said: i threw a party at my house in bel air and got 5 stars and nothing happened. then i went to brooklyn and willow wasn’t there. i even tried going to punta mita and nothing happened. can u please help me
    That means you have less event points. Go and throw a party in ur house. When u get the next item then she will call you and then you can meet her. 

devinkkh said:
    Bellbottom said: i threw a party at my house in bel air and got 5 stars and nothing happened. then i went to brooklyn and willow wasn’t there. i even tried going to punta mita and nothing happened. can u please help me.

Hey @devinkkh I mean to say that u have to throw a lot of parties to get event points so that u can get event gift box. Then willow will call u and then u can meet her in Sydney, punta mita and Brooklyn. U have to make sure that u have total 25 event points to get event gift box . After that u have to again throw parties at ur house till u get enough event points to get shoes then she will again call you and you can meet her in Beverly Hills, downtown LA and malibu. Like this it goes on for dress and hair. 
    iOS player
  • magalhaescamagalhaesca Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Answer ✓
    where is the place where the first date with kim was?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @magalhaesca Downtown LA