🎈 🎊 KK:H Party Weekend Event - 8/20/21 Let's Party🍾🎵

Comments

• kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I haven’t heard from willow since she said meet her at Kylie and Kendall house in Malibu? 
  • missmadisonmissmadison Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can't find willow after the 'new york borough bridge" I don't have the boots yet either... help!!! 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @missmadison you’re gonna have to reach the dress to get another call, and make sure to collect the boots too 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • AvrilEastonAvrilEaston Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Can't find Willow after Brooklyn 🤔

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Idk if I'm going to finish this event in time but I'll just keep going, hopefully I can finish the event and get the diamonds 🤞😊

I cannot find Willlow after Central Park. Her clue was Big Ben and I’ve gone to London and she’s not there. Is anyone else having this issue? 😭 it’s driving me crazy 
  • katerina123katerina123 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I’ve seen her in Central Park and London 
    I don't see Willow in Brooklyn, but I think I last saw her in London. Does anyone have any suggestions?

edited August 2021
    She’s in Las Vegas, Sydney Australia, Punta Mita, Brooklyn New York, Central Park, and London! 
  • veelucy_veelucy_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    She’s in Las Vegas, Sydney Australia, Punta Mita, Brooklyn New York, Central Park, and London! 
    I couldn’t find her AFTER Central Park :( I didn’t find her in punta mita. I looked all the other places you named too 
  • carly333carly333 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I cannot find Willlow after Central Park. Her clue was Big Ben and I’ve gone to London and she’s not there. Is anyone else having this issue? 😭 it’s driving me crazy 
    i’m having this issue too!!
  • carly333carly333 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    veelucy_ said:
    I couldn’t find her AFTER Central Park :( I didn’t find her in punta mita. I looked all the other places you named too 
    same here!!
  • _Riah_Riah Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi, I’m new here & i was wondering if anyone know if after you find Willow in London, did you find her anywhere else? I forgot what she said, i read it yesterday ;( 
    After you get the heels you’ll find willow at beverly Hills Downtown LA and Malibu 
  • whatisthis3whatisthis3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can anyone help me please I can’t find willow in Beverly Hills the last time I saw her was in London but I don’t really the clue of where to find her please help me
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @whatisthis3 I think you need to go to Sydney. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Finally got the béret ❤️🙌🏻

Finished the event!!!
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I sure hope this is a weekly thing, 2 diamonds and extra points are great
    same! i don’t have enough time to complete this event so i really hope i can get a chance at diamonds during another event 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Finished and got my two diamonds! 💎💎 Thanks for making the weekend event more fun, Glu 💖 It was fun to see Willow and Zhuri and figure out where they were partying!

Also, does anyone know if the hair is okay for me to wear as a white person? It's amazing 😍 but I don't want to wear it if it's offensive to anyone. Thanks for your help!

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Chrysalis as far as I know you can’t wear the hair because it’s a protective hairstyle. And it is only for POC .
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @Nikaraf I figured, thanks so much! I won't be wearing it in that case.
    Me too @patiencebrody!!! Hope we get diamonds every week and extra event points every week

I finally figured this out. So you have to get enough points to get the boots and she will give you more clues. She was never in London when I was there after hosting a party. It’s so odd. Once you get the boots she will give you more clues 🤍
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I finished and got my diamonds 😊💖

I finally figured this out. So you have to get enough points to get the boots and she will give you more clues. She was never in London when I was there after hosting a party. It’s so odd. Once you get the boots she will give you more clues 🤍
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Finished the event and got the diamonds 😄👍

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm not a fan of party events and had decided to not go after the earnable hair but the extra event points and diamonds really motivated me to finish the event 🥳 it was fun! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere