Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Weekly update #1: up 438 stars and 6 diamonds from my starting point. I worked my butt off doing offers during vip and only spent 15 k-stars to get the free box. Plus, watching 20 ads a day really adds up! 

I only have 10 ads a day, what did you do to have 20?
    I’ve never made an in-game purchase and have been playing since the very beginning (though I have taken many breaks over the years, I never deleted the game so I kept my progress). I believe if you make a in-game purchase you only get 10 videos a day. I’ve also heard from others that if you are a new player you only get 10 a day, which is super unfair. 
    Fae said:
    Fae said:
    My starting point! Not sure how realistic it is but I’m going to try and aim for 2000 kstars. 😅

One month later update! 
    Happy with my progress but I still have Maya’s outfit saved to buy since I haven’t loved VIP. 🙈

Will we be getting another chance to buy Maya’s outfit? I passed on it during the weekly quest and have regretted it ever since. I don’t even want the whole outfit, just her sunglasses. 
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Ronnie_KKH There's some similar glasses in the kloset for 30 k-stars. They aren't exactly the same but they could work as a dupe since you missed out on Maya's 🤔
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I forget to post, but here is my update 
    Weekly Update #2: I’m up 97 stars and 9 diamonds from last week. I’ve gotten pretty lazy about watching the 20 videos every day so I need to start watching them again. I’ve also gotten pretty lucky with getting diamonds in the voting both and squad boxes! 

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    My names Christie and I’m a spendaholic.. I have no control so it is time to join if you’s will have me.. I’m ashamed of myself 😂 right now I’m going to say 1500 I think 🙈
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Update #3: goal is 2000 🥰✨
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Hi dolls! 

I’ve been MIA from the forum this summer but I’m excited to start saving for Black Friday 👏🏻👏🏻 
    My plan is to save at least 100 k-stars a month, until October when I’ll start saving more strictly. 
    I don’t spend unless it’s VIP weekend, and only spend what I need to get the items I want. 

My aim is for 2000 kstars for Black Friday
    This is my starting amount 

Happy saving everyone 💕
  • EnzagirlieEnzagirlie Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Last week VIP event and this week K-stars, Splashed a lot of K-stars and Diamond during last week VIP event, I think I will stop doing VIP events and just focus on saving everything. 
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Hey dolls I've been trying to save up for Black Friday too but I don't have the option to watch videos to gain K-Stars, everytime I click the "Free K-Star" button it automatically gets me to the other offers, and I never even purchased something, can somebody please help me out :(
    albanian ios player ♡
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    Hey dolls I've been trying to save up for Black Friday too but I don't have the option to watch videos to gain K-Stars, everytime I click the "Free K-Star" button it automatically gets me to the other offers, and I never even purchased something, can somebody please help me out :(
    Have you been able to watch any videos in general or did it automatically go to the offers page when you wanted to watch one?
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @kkhaylina Sometimes that happens to me if I try to watch a video immediately after opening the game, or if I have recently watched a video. Try waiting a while without doing anything after opening the game and see if it works then🤔
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I wonder, how do all of you get to such high amounts of kstars? Is it all offers? Unfortunately I live in a small country and offers are mostly paid (as in, open this game/app and buy this thing), scams (games purposefully made so that it's impossible to reach the goals + full, and I mean FULL, of ads (so they get a lot of money out of your pitiful try to get the offer done) or just very small prizes (like: spend two weeks trying to get to the offer objective and... get 3kstars for it..)

It's really sad to me that I'm always having this issue in every game ever. I'm willing to complete offers but I just almost never have anything worthwhile.
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    edited August 2021

I had 500 k stars and almost $200000 the other week 😭🤡. I can’t resist kollections, buying lookbook space and houses with pets. 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Oxy said:
    I wonder, how do all of you get to such high amounts of kstars? Is it all offers? Unfortunately I live in a small country and offers are mostly paid (as in, open this game/app and buy this thing), scams (games purposefully made so that it's impossible to reach the goals + full, and I mean FULL, of ads (so they get a lot of money out of your pitiful try to get the offer done) or just very small prizes (like: spend two weeks trying to get to the offer objective and... get 3kstars for it..)

It's really sad to me that I'm always having this issue in every game ever. I'm willing to complete offers but I just almost never have anything worthwhile.
    I don't do offers because the ones available here are mostly paid (Ireland), however since mid July I have been saving kstars (spending some occasionally on kollections) . If you haven't gotten them already, completing some of the achievements like buying a certain amount of clothes can get you 10 k stars.

I also find that doing well in sys events is a good way of getting kstars. Silver 111 is a good way of getting kstars without spending money. 

Sometimes in the free boxes for throwback sys events or weekend events, you can get kstars.

Also in throwback boxes you can get k stars in them.
    Sometimes for weekend events you van get kstars for completing events like reality shows, professional events etc.

Hopefully this can be somewhat useful 😊👍

Here's my kstars since I've started saving them.

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    It’s been a week since I last posted so here’s my update! Definitely helped committing to this thread to help with saving in more conscious lol! 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:

Probably aiming for 3000 by Black Friday.   We have 20 weeks until the sale, which means 200 stars from SYS earnables and 2800 from videos. 120 stars from So Chic London as well. I’m thinking for VIPs I’ll only spend on businesses and maaaaybe a GB here and there. My budget won’t be too tight since I only need 2k. 

Chased the last GB, but happy with my progress. May let myself do 300 for VIP depending on how I’m feeling haha

Ended up only spending 100 or so k stars on the Reykjavik bar upgrades last VIP. I think I’ll only be spending for the first earnable this coming VIP. I’m saving at a pretty decent progress. 
  • LauraRuthLauraRuth Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    The most stars I’ve ever saved!! Thanks for the motivation 🥰  
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    Have you been able to watch any videos in general or did it automatically go to the offers page when you wanted to watch one?
    Nope it automatically went to the offers page every time but for some reason now it work again so yay I can start saving up now !! :)
    albanian ios player ♡
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

🤡🤡🤡
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    rachelv said:

Found out about this thread and decided to join! love the idea and i’m super excited for Black Friday. My goal is 1000-1500 kstars but i want to try to save as much as i can!

i’m not sure how often we’re supposed to update but i wanted to post my progress so far! 😊💖

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    I’ve seen these threads and now I’ve decided to join in on the saving! I think i spent around 1000 kstars for kimmiversary, but i ended up buying a lot of them. for Black Friday i wanna try to save up as much as i can. My starting point is pretty low but I’m determined! I know Halloween is gonna be hard for me to save cause it was last year! 

Already have saved quite a bit! Just won 120 stars in my 1st place GB in silver 3 so that was exciting! 

• EnzagirlieEnzagirlie Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Today's update, hope I don't get to spend any. 
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Oxy said:

I watch 20 ads a day, I think it should also be an option. You will get 20 kstars from it, also if you buy places like chevier in Paris and complete the tasks you’ll get around 7 k stars a week, there’s more places u can buy and earn k stars aswell but chevier is personally my fav!! 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Wow! Thats mad how much some of you managed to save. This is my K-stars so far, although next week is a VIP weekend and if I like the items I probably gonna spend all 600 on a collection that I like :(( I love the fact that you can get all of the collection and also all 4 vip items, although it is very expensive 
  • cindysycindysy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi dolls! This was my update on Aug 25th. I actually manage to get till 230 k-stars since July 31st (22 k-stars), but spent 80 of it for nothing 🥲. It hurts but this Kollection is so pretty😪, I can't help it. I hope to be able to collect till 500-600 k-stars before black friday. I never join this saving before and I'm actually pretty excited. Last BF, I have to spent a bit cash on k-stars since I didn't have any k-stars saving before 😂. So wish me luck and good luck dolls ❤️

#today Aug 29th, my current saving is 172 k-stars ❤️💪
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    update! Hope to do better in the next weeks
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Here’s my first update. I spent a lot of kstars chasing this outfit  :#

My goal is at least 1000. I hope I can save more

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    My update for August! I went hog wild on a kollection but thanks to offers I'm up to 300ish 😄

End of August update, managed to save about 440 this month 🥳 with videos, achievements, SYS and some small offers... spent some on kollections but they keep me going 🏃‍♂️
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hi this is my 1st update 🥰 my goal is 1000k, will update it monthly to see if i can keep up to the goal

September update! 
    I only managed to have 162 this month. Will try harder this time, probably 200k monthly