🗳️🚶‍♀️ SYS 8/19/21 - Runway in Paris!👗🗳️

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @slappedcake Tysm!! I love your look with the earnable dress🥰
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Why am I in danger of leveling down even though I reached the second earnable? Everyone in the top ten of my TS has at least 700 points. I don't want to buy a ticket to keep from leveling down, but I may have to.
    I hate when people submit a lot of tickets in the last hour and push people who have been playing into places where they don't get prizes. 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Well i even started 2 days late, yet there are still so much TB 🥲 i thought this sys could be more chill because of the outfit but i was wrong T^T

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    The crazy TB is happening in my group. Went from 5th to 15h,used the last ticket I have left not to lvl down and got the dress as a result. Still not top 9 :/ wanted that hair!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    The crazy TB is happening in my group. Went from 5th to 15h,used the last ticket I have left not to lvl down and got the dress as a result. Still not top 9 :/ wanted that hair!

Same. I wanted the hair but not going to happen.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-8, I'm having fun with this theme! 😊 For my looks I concentrated on sequins, pearls, glitter, lace in dark and neutral colors, lots of flashy accessories and tights 

Looks 8-15. Was going steady in second, but then my looks started scoring in 30s, so I had to hopefully secure the hair with an extra ticket.

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Finished in 7th after spending the entire SYS in the top 5. Missed out on the bodysuit that I wanted but whatever. I guess I'll just wait 40 years and get it out of a TB.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    2nd place in silver III 🎆

• ChelskkhChelskkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I took a nap and went from 5th to 11th so I didn’t get the hair that I really wanted ;(
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    came in second 

that’s for amateurs
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    came in 5th place ✨

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Came 2nd in Silver lll. Happy to have done so well without using extra tickets. The eyes are nice and I like the choker.

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I was in a really chill group and was chosen by the Glu gods for great scores this SYS, so I held 3rd for most of the time and submitted one extra ticket in order to get the eyes (what I wanted most)!

Lowest, highest, and favorite looks:

And how I styled the items together, and the eyes on their own:

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Wasnt really aiming for any items but i ended up 14th✨

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I don’t care for the other items but i love the eyes ✨✨✨
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came 6th place💕

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Looks 1-8, I'm having fun with this theme! 😊 For my looks I concentrated on sequins, pearls, glitter, lace in dark and neutral colors, lots of flashy accessories and tights 

Looks 8-15. Was going steady in second, but then my looks started scoring in 30s, so I had to hopefully secure the hair with an extra ticket.

Same!!! My looks totally went down to 30s at the end :(

• CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I needed these eyes! 👀 Glad I managed to win them as had a pretty chill group 😃 Giving me 80s rock realness! 🖤

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    the hair i picked is so cute! it would have been perfect during the sys though 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    CCKKH2021 said:
    I needed these eyes! 👀 Glad I managed to win them as had a pretty chill group 😃 Giving me 80s rock realness! 🖤

So pretty! These earrings and the dress reflect light beautifully, it's like she really is performing and the lights are on her 😍💙
    I got 3rd place 🤍

The pants are nice and give me retro 70s-80s vibes, the choker is cute

The hair, however, is the main star of the show 😍 It's so pretty and flowy! Looks good with everything. 

Congrats dolls! 🤍✨
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

6th in Silver 3 - not that excited for the items but I’ll take whatever I can get! Had a love/hate relationship with the hair tho
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Happy I got the hair, it was the only prize that I thought was pretty lol✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited August 2021
    My sys said I finished in 3rd place so I collected the prizes and then when I checked again I had finished in 2nd place but I didn't get the eyes 😭 I sent a message to support, hope they help. I feel anxious 😖

Edit - typo
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I ended 6th in gold! 🙂 I’m really glad that I was able to get the whole outfit because I was scoring horribly lol.
    (Please excuse my kinda bad collage, I tried 😂).

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Loved this look on Kim! Boobies sittin’ pretty 🤩 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

Really happy I got the eyes which is really all I wanted, but the rest of the outfit is kind of growing on me.
    I'm sure they will come in handy at some point for a future SYS. Congrats everyone y'all look amazing! :smile:
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

I love all of it 😍