🗳️🚶‍♀️ SYS 8/19/21 - Runway in Paris!👗🗳️

14567810Next

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm confused about my ranking. When I claimed the prize, I'm positive I was at 19 but when I checked it again it says 18. 
    Platform: Android

• TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Won 2nd place in silver 2 and was super excited! But I’m really struggling with how to style these pants! Attached pictures of my tops if anyone is willing to help me out 🥰
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Won 2nd place in silver 2 and was super excited! But I’m really struggling with how to style these pants! Attached pictures of my tops if anyone is willing to help me out 🥰

I could see top number 7 (first screenshot) with some grunge boots, 6th lace top from the 2nd pic would also look beautiful with the pants.
    You can dye black top from the last pic purple. Pink top can be matched with a pink clutch and heels, and the last one you can dye purple or black too! 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Here’s a few ideas I had. I like these pants in a professional kind of setting with a blazer…

@thesweetone thank you!!! This is how they turned out :blush: 
    edited August 2021
    tortor said:
    Here’s a few ideas I had. I like these pants in a professional kind of setting with a blazer…

Also @TheaTakesLA if you add me, I can gift you some items!!! 
    tortor said:

What I would do for your closet 😍 your doll looks gorg in them all! Thanks for the inspo!
    tortor said:

What I would do for your closet 😍 your doll looks gorg in them all! Thanks for the inspo!
    Thank you 😍😍😍 
    tortor said:
    tortor said:

Also @TheaTakesLA if you add me, I can gift you some items!!! 
    you are so sweet! I’d love to add you! I barely have any friends in the game 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Trick or treat with @mikaylachimo
    IOS Player 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Came in 14th and got the gold necklace! Glu really cursed my scores this time round & I was getting like 30-41 maximum... 😔 didn’t get the last earnable either. But oh well I’m really glad I got the necklace and didn’t level down! Wasn’t too sure ab the prizes at first anyway 💓
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I guess nobody really wanted it and I had chilled group. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Enjoyed the theme, not keen on prizes.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I had a pretty chill group and I ended 5th! 🥳🥳
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @Koakuma you look fabulous 

OMG it’s one of my all time  favorite outfits and look !!!! Thanks Glu! I feel so sexy 😍
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I as usual was in a crazy group, my 645 votes got me... 14th place. Unfortunately I didn't even level down from gold. I got the choker which is nice but.. obviously no eyes or hair. Oh wellllllll..
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you!!! This is how they turned out :blush: 

Yay!! 💜 You make me want to buy that lace top lol Glad to help! ✨
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Everyone wasn’t sure about the fit when the thread first came out but now everyone’s loving it? Idk girlssss
    @alexandramanoli I loved it the moment I saw it 😍 and I awsomed the post
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I have to run down to the lab and do extra testes. I fell asleep last night. Got hooked on Lucifer on Netflix ❤️

Finished 12th

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Everyone wasn’t sure about the fit when the thread first came out but now everyone’s loving it? Idk girlssss
    Did you check if it's the same people?

And also, your point? lol
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

super busy so quick pic, when i saw the eyes i knew i was gonna fight, but luckily my group was chill and i had good scores, only took 4 extras!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

• CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    I needed these eyes! 👀 Glad I managed to win them as had a pretty chill group 😃 Giving me 80s rock realness! 🖤

So pretty! These earrings and the dress reflect light beautifully, it's like she really is performing and the lights are on her 😍💙
    Thanks so much @thesweetone 💛💛😊
    Rose Squad🌹🥰