💬 🧵12.2 Quests - Discussion thread 💬

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
New Update means new Storyline and New Storyline Discussions.  Let’s talk about the Storyline that comes with v12.2   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Could Maya & willow be the new "it couple" in 2022?! 

When maya called willow hot, I felt the connection through my screen. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Could Maya & willow be the new "it couple" in 2022?! 

When maya called willow hot, I felt the connection through my screen. 
    If Maya and Willow get paired up and we STILL don’t have a female love interest on par with Cassio or Raul I’m gonna flip
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Is the outfit already in the closet?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    SA93 said:
    Is the outfit already in the closet?
    This weeks outfit is already in the closet.
    I’m really happy to see Kinsey again! Would love more storylines with them
  • brigittedailybrigittedaily Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hey there, fellow KKH players! I just found Willow in London but now she is nowhere to be found. Any help onto where I can see her next? I would love free event points!! xoxo
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    London, Las Vegas, Brooklyn, Central Park, Sydney & Punta Mita 
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I’ve just done Central Park but I can’t find her in Sydney or Punta Mita😵‍💫
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hey @brigittedaily I was having the same problem but now it is solved . U have to throw a party then after competing it willow will call u and u will find her in Sydney. After that u will find her in punta mita and then u will find her in Brooklyn. 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • cristyBlue22cristyBlue22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So far I've found her in Las Vegas, next central park, London, Sydney, Punta Mitad. And finally Brooklyn. Will she somewhere else or now do I just have to party?
    So far I've found her in Las Vegas, next central park, London, Sydney, Punta Mitad. And finally Brooklyn. Will she somewhere else or now do I just have to party?
    I think you might have to party again.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    So I kinda **** up and did them out of order and my 2nd part of the quest didn't complete. You think if I message the support team they will restart my chain? Idk last time I saw her she told me to go to Brooklyn but I had already talk to her there after Central Park because I was just tapping for energies and when I went back to Brooklyn she wasnt there anymore 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited August 2021
    geenellys said:
    So I kinda **** up and did them out of order and my 2nd part of the quest didn't complete. You think if I message the support team they will restart my chain? Idk last time I saw her she told me to go to Brooklyn but I had already talk to her there after Central Park because I was just tapping for energies and when I went back to Brooklyn she wasnt there anymore 
    I did the same thing. She told me to party, I made one, completed it and I got no phone call. I met her in Brooklyn before she gave the clue.

She told me to meet her in London but I had already done that, same for Brooklyn.
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I did the same thing. She told me to party, I made one, completed it and I got no phone call. I met her in Brooklyn before she gave the clue.

She told me to meet her in London but I had already done that, same for Brooklyn.
    When she says you need to party, you have to get the next earnable before she calls again
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

An admin posted this in a fb group 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @Olivia1896 I can confirm it now :)
    geenellys said:

When she says you need to party, you have to get the next earnable before she calls again
    Ah, ty, I didn't get the boots yet.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    moving this to the 12.2 Storyline Discussion Thread!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know how to get the first one done ? ☺️
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hey there, fellow KKH players! I just found Willow in London but now she is nowhere to be found. Any help onto where I can see her next? I would love free event points!! xoxo
    Keep partying you will see her eventually I just won the gown so she called to tell me that she's going home that I won
    I’m so excited to see Kinsey again! Crossing my fingers for an option to flirt with them
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    😆 I love this storyline 😆 Ray's pettiness 😭😭😭