šŸŽˆ šŸŽŠ KK:H Party Weekend Event - 8/20/21 Let's PartyšŸ¾šŸŽµ

1234568Next

Comments

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    finished the event and got the diamonds! iā€™m so happy because itā€™s the first time i finish a partyĀ event šŸŽ‰

• CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Not sure where to share this, but

I just got this luxe goalĀ 

Hair stylist?Ā 

Makeup stylist?

Photographer?

LOL Goodbye to myĀ 360 KSTARSĀ šŸ¤”Ā šŸ¤”Ā šŸ¤”Ā šŸ¤”Ā šŸ¤”Ā 

Is there any way in the game to know what's the name of things or does Glu seriously expect us to just know?Ā 
  • whatisthis3whatisthis3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey so willow told me to meet her atĀ kandell and kylieā€™s house and I went to Malibu but didnā€™t see her any help?Ā 
  • AvrilEastonAvrilEaston Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey so willow told me to meet her atĀ kandell and kylieā€™s house and I went to Malibu but didnā€™t see her any help?Ā 
    How many points have you collected so far?
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @whatisthis3 have you achieve the boot yet, if yes, she stands next to the tavrn restaurant. Just try go to all the locations
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    finished the event with 10 minutes left to spare!Ā 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Nikaraf said:
    @Chrysalis as far as I know you canā€™t wear the hair because itā€™s a protective hairstyle. And it is only for POC .
    I don't think it is? It doesn't look like cornrows, it literally looks like just straight hair braided lol everyone can wear braids

Protective hairstyles are not that slack at the rootsĀ 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Nikaraf said:
    @Chrysalis as far as I know you canā€™t wear the hair because itā€™s a protective hairstyle. And it is only for POC .
    I don't think it is? It doesn't look like cornrows, it literally looks like just straight hair braided lol everyone can wear braids

@Koakuma Ohh good point about the roots. I thought it was supposed to be twists, but you're right, it does look pretty slack. šŸ¤”

I was also wondering if the baby hair design and the fact that Willow stopped chasing before the hair (that's when Zhuri came in) maybe meant it was intended as an African American/African diasporic hairstyle.

Thanks for responding doll! šŸ’–
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Koakuma said:
    Nikaraf said:

@Koakuma Ohh good point about the roots. I thought it was supposed to be twists, but you're right, it does look pretty slack. šŸ¤”

I was also wondering if the baby hair design and the fact that Willow stopped chasing before the hair (that's when Zhuri came in) maybe meant it was intended as an African American/African diasporic hairstyle.

I didn't see Zhuri in my game at all šŸ¤” I think I finished it too quickly lolĀ 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Chrysalis said:
    Koakuma said:
    Nikaraf said:

I didn't see Zhuri in my game at all šŸ¤” I think I finished it too quickly lolĀ 
    @Koakuma Haha wow your party skills are impressive! šŸ¤©

Yeah after you get the dress, Willow says she's too tired and has to go home and have some soup (lol). Then you get a call from Zhuri saying she's going for the hair and you meet her in a bunch of other places for more event points.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Loved the quest and appreciated the diamonds! I hope we get these quests weekly šŸ˜Š
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā