๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Squad ๐Ÿ’Ž Open (14/15)

1101112131416Next

Comments

• heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @rose2797 Good luck with grad school! Wish you the best ๐Ÿ’ž

@Olivia1896 @TheaTakesLA welcome to our squad ๐Ÿค—
    By the way, is it possible to change ownership of this thread as well? Because right now we are a full squad again so it can be changed back to Full instead of Open, but in the future if someone leaves we might have to change that again and I can imagine @rose2797 will have better things to do than keep up with our thread ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited August 2021
    By the way, does anyone have the maximum number of fans? Iโ€™m curious what it is, I currently have 1.9b fans but I think I read somewhere the maximum is over 2.4b, does anyone know? ๐Ÿฅฐ
    I think itโ€™s 2.1b because Iโ€™m on level 99 and #1 and anytime I do an event I donโ€™t get any more fans than that. ย 

I was trying to say good luck with grad school @rose2797 but somehow it disappears when I actually post the comment, hopefully this one will post lolย 
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hi! I just applied for your squad.
    I am a daily player and I would love to play with people who love the game like me.

Sorry for my bad expressions, I'm Spanish ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒท

• saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    By the way, is it possible to change ownership of this thread as well? Because right now we are a full squad again so it can be changed back to Full instead of Open, but in the future if someone leaves we might have to change that again and I can imagine @rose2797 will have better things to do than keep up with our thread ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Maybe if you start a new thread? Ours is up to 16 pages now so it might be a good idea to do that anyway! ๐Ÿ˜Š Did we accept the first two people who applied?
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Olivia1896 I just accepted your request to join, welcome to our squad!

@TheaTakesLA hi doll! Are you positive your in-game name is Thea? I've looked through all of the request I got and have not seen your name... The closest to your name I saw was Leia

@purpi heyy! We currently only have one spot left in our squad, and since another doll asked to join first, I will prioritize her. However, if we ever have another spot in our squad, I'll be sure to message you!:)
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

@TheaTakesLA hi doll! Are you positive your in-game name is Thea? I've looked through all of the request I got and have not seen your name... The closest to your name I saw was Leia

@purpi heyy! We currently only have one spot left in our squad, and since another doll asked to join first, I will prioritize her. However, if we ever have another spot in our squad, I'll be sure to message you!:)
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜โœŒ๐Ÿป
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Any of you lovelies have Instagrams for your dolls that I can follow?
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Welcome new dolls!!๐Ÿฅฐ
    @Olivia1896 unfortunately I donโ€™t have an IG for my doll but thatโ€™s an awesome idea!!ย 
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Realized too late that I requested the wrong one ๐Ÿ™ย 

If they accepted you into the other group but you still want to join ours you could maybe leave it and request to join ours this time! ๐Ÿ˜Š

saffron58 said:

If they accepted you into the other group but you still want to join ours you could maybe leave it and request to join ours this time! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Was there still room? I thought it was full?ย 
    EDIT: I just checked and it looked like there was still one more spot so I requested to join!
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @TheaTakesLA I accepted your request, welcome!:)
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    @TheaTakesLA I accepted your request, welcome!:)
    Thank you! So excited to be a part of this squad!!!
    saffron58 said:
    Maybe if you start a new thread? Ours is up to 16 pages now so it might be a good idea to do that anyway! ๐Ÿ˜Š Did we accept the first two people who applied?
    Good plan! I just made one but it still has to be approved. I tagged everyone in the first comment so I think you should all receive a message once the new thread is up๐Ÿฅฐ
    Is the new thread up? @heavydirtysoul
    @KKHMICAELA I think it still needs to be approved. I just sent koko a message to ask about it, maybe something went wrong with the approval. If so, Iโ€™ll remake it๐Ÿค— Iโ€™ll keep you updatedย 
    Hey dolls. Doesnโ€™t the show stopper deal or whatever itโ€™s called - include tickets, k stars and diamonds? I purchased it as I always do when a new SYS comes out - but I received my diamonds and k stars - no tickets?ย 
    @KKHMICAELA thatโ€™s so weird! Iโ€™ve purchased it multiple times and that has never happened to me. Maybe reach out to support I guess? I feel like weird glitches like that happen way too often ๐Ÿ˜•
    Doesnโ€™t it normally include 2 tickets ? @saffron58
    Doesnโ€™t it normally include 2 tickets ? @saffron58
    Yeah it definitely does! Every time Iโ€™ve purchased that itโ€™s given me everything it said it would. Itโ€™s so frustrating to have to go through Gluโ€™s customer service when it should just work and give you what you bought โ˜น๏ธ
    The new thread is up dolls ๐Ÿ’ž
    Pls tag me in the new thread or message me the link - it got lost in my notifications! Ty @heavydirtysoul