Options

Bel Air

brandybrandy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Anyone know how to get the bel air mansion, I have my own reality show im an A lister but still don't have it,  <3:#

Comments

• Options
    KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    brandy said:
    Anyone know how to get the bel air mansion, I have my own reality show im an A lister but still don't have it,  <3:#
    its a prize for a quest called "Reality Check-In" that you get at level 8 
    I communicate in memes
  • Options
    I kmknow that but I'm level 18and I still havent got "Reality Check-In"
  • Options
    OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    You might have other undone quests that need to be completed before you get it. Keep doing undone tasks and eventually it will show. Being available at level 8 unfortunately doesn't mean it'll show up right away.
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    It's actually a glitch that seems to happen to new players. I think it started in February but I'm not sure. The quests order is messed up pretty badly
  • Options
    KkhElena said:
    It's actually a glitch that seems to happen to new players. I think it started in February but I'm not sure. The quests order is messed up pretty badly
    Oof, that's pretty annoying! Hopefully i still get the quest eventually,  :D
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It should unlock at level 10. Keep completing your goals to get it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    It should unlock at level 10. Keep completing your goals to get it!
    Mhm, I know that I think it may be a glitch because my level since then has become much higher , its ok though!!
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    brandy said:
    KkhElena said:
    Oof, that's pretty annoying! Hopefully i still get the quest eventually,  :D
    You do get it but I don't know when exactly, sadly. Bc the order has been random and often glitchy, I can't exactly tell you when it's gonna get unlocked. Hopefully, it's gonna be resolved in the next update.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Keep playing, and everything will unlock. Keep completing your goals and you’ll get there. Everything will unfold and become available, but there is no shortcut.   Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary