🎆✨ KK:H v12.2 Update - Passport to Adventure! 🚞 ✨🎆

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    edited August 2021
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 🎆v11.4 Update .
  • kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Has anyone noticed we haven’t gotten a new diamonds kollection in a while? 
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @kendra33 I don't think anyone wants them either...😬
    Yeah cause Diamond boxes are waaaay better  🙄 
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I don't know if anyone posts their update on these boxes? But here's my current progress. They're actually really easy to do! Unfortunately this time around my first 3 prizes were mostly bad (dyes), but I got a neck accessory on the third. Looking forward to the last one tomorrow!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Oxy said:
    I don't know if anyone posts their update on these boxes? But here's my current progress. They're actually really easy to do! Unfortunately this time around my first 3 prizes were mostly bad (dyes), but I got a neck accessory on the third. Looking forward to the last one tomorrow!
    Wow, how did you get three boxes already, I only got my 2nd box.
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    17/42 😔
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Oxy said:
    There's usually a new weekday thread every week where you can post your progress and your palettes but it doesn't look like there's a thread for this week
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Oxy said:
    Wow, how did you get three boxes already, I only got my 2nd box.
    I get them by spamming 3H long Reality Shows in Bel Air @Shellydaliie!

All you have to do is start 3H show, invite 4 people (Entrance, Living Room, Dining Room and Pool) and do the 2-energy action. 18 energy total (since inviting people always gives 1 energy back).

Some rare times the 2 energy action isn't available by default, which means you need an extra energy (19 total), and should do the 1-energy action and then the 2-energy (after all the invited people's 5-energy ones)

That way you can get 16 event points per show, 12 from the show itself + 4 from the people you invite. It's quick and easy, especially if you keep using fast recharging and sometimes go around tapping for energy (only worth it if you've got a car and private jet though). 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Okaaaay so my cat kept hitting me so I placed my phone in between us because I had to open the bronze box and he could pick it. Lucky me since he picked the last item I needed from the bronze boxes! 

Anyway, I’m getting a bit tired of complaining but I’m sorry, I feel punished all the time for being a loyal player? When are the tb/squad/bronze/whatever boxes gonna get updated? When are we gonna get that free Kollection? When are we gonna get the new restyled items? I love how you’re putting in effort for new players, but please don’t forget about the ones that have been supporting this game since day 1. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just released a mini update with bug fixes. You probably won't notice anything new.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Really hope that we get this outfit! 💜
    Tbh,it'd make sense if we did. Might be a diamond box though.

Also Idk this but I think we could be getting the chihuahua as the weekly gift. Just a guess.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i feel like it’s gonna be a k star offer for this weekly storyline, hopefully it is ☺️
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    The Chihuahua is from a fashion goals I do love it tho, so cute 💜
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I bet the bag is the weekly storyline gift.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    That’s definitely a storyline k star offer, three items all new in a bundle lol ,usually all the storyline offers have 3 clothing items 
    I’ve been saving these weekly gigs for vip, so I can buy the new clothes. I know I can get the free item (just not the bonus points), but I was wondering if I can still get the item if I buy it next update instead of during this one? Do the storylines stack if I open daily? These outfits are getting way too expensive and I want to buy them at my own pace…

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Want the bag bad!!!!
    newsletter next week!!!!!
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    yezx said:
    I’ve been saving these weekly gigs for vip, so I can buy the new clothes. I know I can get the free item (just not the bonus points), but I was wondering if I can still get the item if I buy it next update instead of during this one? Do the storylines stack if I open daily? These outfits are getting way too expensive and I want to buy them at my own pace…
    i still have the simon offer and the maya one saved and they were from a while ago, hope that answers your question (:
    yezx said:
    i still have the simon offer and the maya one saved and they were from a while ago, hope that answers your question (:
    Have you still been getting the new storylines also? Like if you saved this week’s outfit will i get next weeks storyline too on time? (If this makes no sense im sorry it’s late and school was tiring 😅💖)
    I love it 😍 should I wait to buy it for vip or now?

@jalapeno yes you still get the next storylines. The only difference is the bonus points and exp, you’ll miss out on those if you wait. 😊

Make kkh great again: 
  • antoniaaaaantoniaaaa Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    This is sooooo fricking CUTE!!!!! Please add weekly outfit to the kloset soon:( Sometimes I don’t want to buy everything in one go plus I’m saving for Black Friday🥲🥲🥲
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Went for it! 💖🐾

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    6/42 🥲
    I forgot about the 2nd SYS, but once I remembered about it, it was sadly too late, and I missed the first earnable 😞

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.