🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/23/21 - Born to Be Wild (Again)! 🗳️

Comments

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    First 5 looks.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair contrasted with the prints. So beautiful, you were robbed 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    3 - 6 looks 😻
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Look 7 , I'm very happy with this score.

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I try to post when i find combos that consistently score well. That just hasn't been happening in a while  :|

Anyway, this whip + some animal print clothing + the hat hair has been scoring well! Consistently at least 40 which is great for me now lol

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

Looks 1-5. My 4th look I’m surprised it got the votes it did I was more asleep than awake when I submitted that look. 

I got my bronze box with my 5th look but 🥲 I had to get energy 🙃. I don’t get why I don’t have more items in my bronze box I started playing back late November early December. 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

How can I avoid getting a 60 for my next look? Should I submit an extra look to get it over with? It happened last SYS I was getting high 50’s then I got a 60 and the rest of my looks were high 30’s and low 40’s.
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-4 💛

5-8 💎

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Boocketa thank you 😃 I hope you’re doing well.
    I play on iOS
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I love the hair this week in the boutique 😀 I only have 168 kstars so I wanted to get other opinions before I buy, if I decide to buy. 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    1-8 looks ✨

Wow you look stunning! 😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    1-8 looks ✨

Wow you look stunning! 😍😍
    Aww thank you baby! 💖💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Looks 7-9!

Went a bit experimental with 7 and 8.. and well, you can see how it went (tbf considering my other scores, it's not terrible)

And then 9 I'd been saving for a bit, hoping that submitting a good look later than others would mean less people submitted the same (since they'd have used it already). Seems to have worked pretty well!

• CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Looks 1-8. Things seem to be improving.
    I don't have much leopard print, but found that dalmatian spots with the hair from this weekend's boxes have worked well. 🖤🤍 Let's see if these scores continue 🤞🤞

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Idk where's the weekly TB thread is, but the puppy look is so cuute! Especially the hair 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Idk where's the weekly TB thread is, but the puppy look is so cuute! Especially the hair 
    Are you purchasing?😀 idk what to do, I only have 168 kstars but i love the hair
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I purchased! The hair and puppy bone choker necklace are so cute 😩 I don’t know if I’ll be wearing the dress too much tho
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Looks 4-8 and my bronze box palette that I got with the 5th look

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    7-10

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Random but...

Mientras mi mente viaja a donde tú estás... 🎶 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Just leaving this one here as I don't have K stars to buy it

Super happy about these scores 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

I only have 105 stars but yes I do wanna purchase it! I may skip if I like the storyline gift better though, if there'll be one 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

I only have 105 stars but yes I do wanna purchase it! I may skip if I like the storyline gift better though, if there'll be one 
    I mean, you'll get the storyline gift regardless of when you complete the storyline itself, it's the bonus rewards like reality show, professional event points etc that you wouldn't get :)
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I wish we could buy piece by piece of the week outfit. I just like the hair but 160 kstars is too expensive just for the hair 😭
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    tortor said:
                      Noticed this STUNNING doll in my sys group but she has a white hand :( does that mean she’s a hacker or is it just a glitch?  
    Going to take a hint from the hacker!! It’s a cute look but I don’t have those boots 😢

(or the unreleased flask and Michael Jackson glove) 

Update: 

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Finally found something that works for me
    I've been scoring low w everything else but on the plus side, so is everyone else in my group

I communicate in memes