Good Game News/ General Chat Thread!

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
edited August 2021 in KKH General Discussion
This discussion was created from comments split from: On Top.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Brag Thread -

We’ve noticed from time to time, a new thread is opened by a member who wants to share good news.  That’s great, but if the regular event threads are not what’s desired, Rather than all these individual pop ups, w e’ll try this.   Here is a brand new thread, just share any good news in the game that you dont want to put in the existing threads!  

Get a new trophy, got married, took top spot etc… share it here!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    ahh, finally have finished all the three comebacks, it wasn't easy it was a tough journey but finally have finish it, so right now I am at the top and I will continue to be there😍😍 to all my squads members the skeletons this is #nina Minaj, and please try and log in so that we all will have fun,
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yeah, finally my doll made it😍😍😍
  • brandybrandy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi guys 😃, 

Just wanted to liven up the KK:H Community a bit more since I think it is a good idea 💡 
    Thats the whole reason why I joined the glu thread community!! Byee guys!

P.s, your dolls look a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!
    hi again @brandy.  You should check out the OOTD - Daily Fashion thread. ( Fun to show off your Doll. ) there’s a thread for each event, players post about the event, and use it for general chat.  There are edit threads, if you like to play with graphics.  There’s even an absolutely no theme thread, for anything you want to talk about, in Apropos of Nuthin.   Glad you joined, have a look around and if you need any help, just send another message message. 

We Also have a section just for Squads, and another for Help and Support!
    have fun, and again, glad you joined . :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    hi! has anyone ever had a problem with the game where it takes you back to the home page before it even loads? my game hasn’t been working for hours and i’m getting desperate 😭😭 
    Hi. I'm sorry you're having trouble. Make sure you have a strong wifi connection, and plenty of room.  There was a new little update to fix some little issues, go to the app store and make sure you are updated to the latest version of the game.
    Also, you can  check the support pages here  that opens up to can't connect to wifi, but maybe you can find some help there.  Lastly,  this has happened to just about all of us at one point or another.  Just keep trying.  If it turns out to be a problem for others, we can escalate it.  In the meantime, check the app store, close any programs you don't need, and think good thoughts.  HOpe this helps,  Nice to meet you @Briana72.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Wondering if anyone was able to give some insight on if it’s worth buying the hair salon in New York! I just got the call and had the convo with Sandra and didn’t want to waste the K stars if it’s not actually worth it!
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Wondering if anyone was able to give some insight on if it’s worth buying the hair salon in New York! I just got the call and had the convo with Sandra and didn’t want to waste the K stars if it’s not actually worth it!
    I say it’s worth it, I’ve had it for a while. 4 energy per day for 5 days, you can miss up to 2 days as long as you have 10 happy customers you get like 2250 cash and 3 kstars. It adds up over time!
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    fairyemi said:
    I say it’s worth it, I’ve had it for a while. 4 energy per day for 5 days, you can miss up to 2 days as long as you have 10 happy customers you get like 2250 cash and 3 kstars. It adds up over time!
    Thank you so much!!