šŸ‘€ Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    sydneykkh said:
    I just created a squad! Please please please join! I really would like active players and maybe we could get a thread going so we can all chat about the game!Ā 
    I joined your squad! :smile:
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes.Ā English is not my native language.)
  • Diam0ndDiam0nd Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited August 2021
    sydneykkh said:
    I just created a squad! Please please please join! I really would like active players and maybe we could get a thread going so we can all chat about the game!Ā 
    Hello Besties!!! Canā€™t wait to obsess over all the things on our mental wishlists and to fashion the house down! C u soon !- Diamond, Bad and boujeee Ā xoxoĀ 
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    GiselleG said:
    sydneykkh said:
    I joined your squad! :smile:
    Our chat! Canā€™t wait!Ā 
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Diam0nd said:
    sydneykkh said:
    Hello Besties!!! Canā€™t wait to obsess over all the things on our mental wishlists and to fashion the house down! C u soon !- Diamond, Bad and boujeee Ā xoxoĀ 
    Our chat! See you there!Ā 
  • glamourgirlzglamourgirlz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Glamour girlz is looking for active membersĀ 
    Xoxo
  • SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hi you guys, I started a squad and idk if anybody is actively looking on here for one, but it's called richgrls, squad #126344!!! I just want a few active people, some of us occasionally buy stars and diamonds, but it's not a requirement :)
    Hi ! I just joined the squad ! Looking forward to meeting you ! Is there a group chat for us in the forum ? ā­ļø
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hi guys! Iā€™m looking for a squad to join, I play daily and Iā€™m looking for a group who does the same. I would also really like to have a group chat for us in the forum. Please let me know if there are any openings!Ā 
  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hey Dolls!! Our squad Baewatch or #827374 currently has 12 members and 3 open spots. As 10 members have already logged in, we need 2 members to complete the Daily Reward requirement to get the Giftbox. Hurry up and Join!! We also have the Baewatch Squad Thread for you to know more and chat with us.Ā 
  • thistakesthecatethistakesthecate Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I just created my own squad because Iā€™m looking for daily players! I stayed in a few different squads looking for one that would provide the max amount of rewards but they just werenā€™t being managed properly with too many members not playing for over a month.

I play everyday unless Iā€™m on holidays without cell reception and would be willing to start a separate forum for our squad. Iā€™m a newer player with a decent closet. I make in-game purchases and just want to be able to reap the free rewards you should get if you play everyday.Ā 

Please join my squad if youā€™re a daily player!
    Squad name: Chic Clique
    Squad #: 811211
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited August 2021

• bibblebobblebibblebobble Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi all! I'm a daily player looking for a new active squad, does anyone have room for a little one? :)
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I just created my own squad because Iā€™m looking for daily players! I stayed in a few different squads looking for one that would provide the max amount of rewards but they just werenā€™t being managed properly with too many members not playing for over a month.

I play everyday unless Iā€™m on holidays without cell reception and would be willing to start a separate forum for our squad. Iā€™m a newer player with a decent closet. I make in-game purchases and just want to be able to reap the free rewards you should get if you play everyday.Ā 

i just joined! we should start a separate forum!
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    sydneykkh said:
    Hi! I wouldn't mind joining your squad if you aren't full. I play daily (too much probably lol) but I admit I forget to update my look-book.... Putting it out there so it's no surprise when anyone checks it out....Ā  :smile:

Ā  āœØšŸ’–Android PlayeršŸ’–āœØ
    ā£Tea Love = Game Nameā£
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I have a few open spots in my squadĀ 
  • snowgrl112snowgrl112 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I am currently looking for a new squad that reaches all daily goals. I just left my current one because we never hit 12. I am very activeā€¦level 38 A+++. Let me know if anyone has a spot open in an established squad :) EDIT- found a squad ty!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for an active squad. My previous squad had inactive players and missed out on some squad rewards.

I log in daily, I don't always update my look book though. šŸ˜Š

Edit* Found a squad šŸ˜Š
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi everyone!

Hi, are there still slots available? Iā€™m a daily player and I donā€™t really update my lookbook a lot just so you know ā˜ŗļø
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi all,

Iā€™m looking for a squad with daily players. I play every day (for way too long šŸ˜‚). Iā€™m level 57. I donā€™t always update my lookbook though just so you know.Ā 
    I hope I can find a squad because my current squad isnā€™t getting the gift box.Ā 

Love to all ā˜ŗļø
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi everyone! If anyone needs a squad to join I created one a few days ago. I was constantly missing the squad rewards in my previous squad, so thatā€™s why I decided to create one. Iā€™m a daily player and occasionally make in game purchases šŸ˜ŠĀ 

The squad name is Enchantment and the # is 485720

• katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I created this squad today, in hopes of daily, active players. Thatā€™s the only requirement ā¤ļø Iā€™d love to have anyone that will join and stick around until it fills up - I also created a separate discussion with more details for anyone who wants to join!
    SQUAD: The Scarletts #972433Ā 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Edit: squad full!

Hi everyone! We recently kickedĀ some inactive players and now have 3 slots open! Only rules are that you LOGIN DAILY and change your looks every so often! Squad # is #243174 !Ā 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @Maedae I just joined your squad Iā€˜m also a daily player :)Ā 
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Maedae said:
    Hi everyone! If anyone needs a squad to join I created one a few days ago. I was constantly missing the squad rewards in my previous squad, so thatā€™s why I decided to create one. Iā€™m a daily player and occasionally make in game purchases šŸ˜ŠĀ 

The squad name is Enchantment and the # is 485720

There are 5 more spots open! Feel free to join if you're looking for a squad āœØ
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    katiaxo said:
    I created this squad today, in hopes of daily, active players. Thatā€™s the only requirement ā¤ļø Iā€™d love to have anyone that will join and stick around until it fills up - I also created a separate discussion with more details for anyone who wants to join!
    SQUAD: The Scarletts #972433Ā 
    The only requirement is being active daily! ā¤ļø
    Feel free to join!
  • LeilabeillaLeilabeilla Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have just created my squad and I am looking for daily players! Feel free to join if you play daily šŸ˜
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

One spot just opened up on my squad! Ā Daily players only, free or paid players. Weā€™d love to add a shugga momma or papa though!
  • mihaelasgmihaelasg Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    SDC93 said:

One spot just opened up on my squad! Ā Daily players only, free or paid players. Weā€™d love to add a shugga momma or papa though!
    I applied :blush:
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    mihaelasg said:
    SDC93 said:

I applied :blush:
    @mihaelasg Iā€™m sorry, someone requested last night. Iā€™m trying to find which forum username belongs to the doll. Does anyone know who this lovely lady is?Ā 

• thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I'm still looking for a new squad!! The one I was in hasn't reached the last box in over 2 week and there are people who haven't played for almost 2 months either now. I'm a daily player and I'm looking to join a squad with daily players!! I buy kstars and diamonds every now and then (like once a month if I'm being realistic). I dress up my doll often too!! If you have a spot in your squad please message or @ me!

edit: found a squad!!
  • xcutejpegxxcutejpegx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hellooo, i would like to join a new squad! i play daily, but dont tend to use real money. Would be great if someone has a squad where people log in daily!! xx