🗳️🔥SYS 8/26/21 By The Campfire SYS 🔥🗳️

Comments

• MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Fae said:
    So excited about this SYS, it starts on my birthday!!

In love with the diamond box items, super glad I saved up. 🥰
    Happy early Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day and good luck with those diamond boxes!! Hope you get something good and not just dyes!! 😉😝
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I have no idea what I'm doing 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    What auras are yall going to use? I thought about using the rain due to kims call but opinions ?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    What auras are yall going to use? I thought about using the rain due to kims call but opinions ?
    Rain is definitely a good option, the fall leaves if you're doing a cozier/warmer type of look would work, maybe even butterflies since it's more of a nature theme
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    maggiey said:
    jalapeno said:
    Rain is definitely a good option, the fall leaves if you're doing a cozier/warmer type of look would work, maybe even butterflies since it's more of a nature theme
     I’m hesitant to use the rain because I feel like I get awful scores whenever I use it, maybe it’s just me though and I think it totally works along with the butterflies. I think I’m going to use the warm breaths ( idk what else to call it 😀 ) for the majority of the time.
  • kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Love everything 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    jalapeno said:
     I’m hesitant to use the rain because I feel like I get awful scores whenever I use it, maybe it’s just me though and I think it totally works along with the butterflies. I think I’m going to use the warm breaths ( idk what else to call it 😀 ) for the majority of the time.
    That’s true! It’s why I never really use the rain aura 😅
    I might give it a try with one of my looks just to see though because Kim did mention rain in her call.
    I think the warm breaths is such a good idea as well! 😊
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Omg, everything is so cute! I'm especially in love with earnables and diamond box items 🌲❤️
    omg the corona with lime! i need it!!!
    Omg ikr!! I think I might be excited about the Corona the most lol!! It's too freakn cute!! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Bronze: dress, hair, earrings
    I definitely want the Corona and cooler, the hair is cute but the front of it is throwing me off for some reason. The Corona is the thing I want the most! 

😭😭 I love the hair and marshmallow. I hate, hate, hate these boxes, but sadly, I'll try at least once or twice.🙄😣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Some inspo. My 3rd look could be the beginning of a scary movie. 😂

These looks are beautiful!! And yes, the third look could def be beginning of a scary movie lol I love it!! #ScreamQueens!! 😉🥰💜

Wow. This is the worst prize distribution ever. Handheld as the last earnable is total forking BS! So many people don't reach the last earnable anymore, or they only get the 1st earnable & level down. It's total greed & a manipulate tactic to get more ticket sales. 

Bronze is screwed with no chance at the handheld or aura (they get a pair of basic earrings tho! 🙄), Silver no chance at the aura. Even if you're in Gold it takes a lot of tickets to place top 6.
    Not to mention why is the hair the 4th TS item? It's never 4th. They've completely changed the distribution to cause ticket wars. Has Glu forgotten there are still free players? 

Then the other cute handheld & aura are in the rigged diamond boxes that are filled with dye & have such terrible odds that you can spend 80+ diamonds & still not get what you want. Many players refuse to gamble on these boxes.

So most of us will be leaving with an ugly basic flannel, maybe a pair of earrings, a hair that is cute but forgettable, & get to watch as ppl who can afford endless tickets or have hacked games have all the best stuff. 

The world is still dealing with a pandemic, half my country is shut down & people are going bankrupt, but Glu of course will do anything for an extra dollar. The greed is sickening. 

Perfectly explained!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Thank you @MzzLadee! ScreamQueens! ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    Can we get away with using looks for when the weather starts cooling off? Because I don't have enough shorts. 
    I would think so....I mean it's going to be cooling off soon anyway. When I think of camping, I think of snuggling up next to a campfire, wrapped in a blanket, roasting marshmallows lol so IMO I think looks for cooler weather would be completely acceptable!! I'm def gonna submit looks for both warm weather and cooler weather.... Maybe even some rain 😝 bcuz we always seem to get rained out lol
    Hopefully we won't see any dresses in the vb 🥴  All of the inspo y'all have posted looks amazing! 😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Hopefully we won't see any dresses in the vb 🥴  All of the inspo y'all have posted looks amazing! 😍
    Omgoshhhhh if I see a gown in this SYS I think my brain might actually explode lol!!! I'm soooo tired of seeing "Cinderella dressed for a ball" when the theme is something else completely!!!! Ugh it's one of my biggest pet peeves!!!😤
    MzzLadee said:
    Omgoshhhhh if I see a gown in this SYS I think my brain might actually explode lol!!! I'm soooo tired of seeing "Cinderella dressed for a ball" when the theme is something else completely!!!! Ugh it's one of my biggest pet peeves!!!😤
    Same 😂 I really hope no one wears heels either. I would die if I saw someone irl camping while wearing a pair of heels 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    MzzLadee said:
    Same 😂 I really hope no one wears heels either. I would die if I saw someone irl camping while wearing a pair of heels 🤣
    Ikr! Too funny!! I have to laugh just thinking about it!! 👡🏕️🤯☠️
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

Some inspo for the dolls who don’t own much clothes from kollections or SYS prizes, most of these you can purchase in the wardrobe, were prizes from past weekend events or were first earnable in recent SYS. I think they’re a bit sporty but hope it helps! 💓
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    MzzLadee said:
    Fae said:
    So excited about this SYS, it starts on my birthday!!

In love with the diamond box items, super glad I saved up. 🥰
    Happy early Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day and good luck with those diamond boxes!! Hope you get something good and not just dyes!! 😉😝
    Thank you so much!!
    Looking forward to my monthly stock up on blue dyes. 😅
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Good luck everyone. May you get put into calm groups.

I'm really hoping my group is laid back because I'd like to have a chance at rewards for once.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    @rociodemayo Yes you can say "I've never been camping" which is more general, or if you're talking specifically about a campfire, "I've never been to a campfire" is correct too! 😊

Edit: forgot to say, I love your looks! 💕
    tysm cutie! I appreciate your reply so much♥️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I won't have to worry about being in gold for this but I wanted to level down to silver 2.
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm excited but have no looks prepared lol love the theme though. I've only gone camping once and didn't bring the right clothes so I was freezing most of the time 😅🤣 it was a fun experience 🏕️
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    for me its always just one of the itens in the palette
    and green dye? seriously? 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

The marshmallow was my third pick (ticket was first, due second)—trying to decide if I wanna risk my last five diamonds to try to get one of the other three…
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Sooo happy!! 😍