💎 Petition to get dyes out of the diamond boxes 💎 😡

Comments

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    The dyes must go!

My signature AB 7/28/2021

• _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    krissyG said:
    Hey Glu,I’m going to need for you to stop putting dyes in diamond boxes and make some other body types,please and thank you 😘 
    FR. all the dolls’ bodies are identical, but they need to be way more inclusive!! there is a body option on the customisation, but when you click shop its like we will add stuff here later sommaybe they will!!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    _amirah said:
    krissyG said:
    Hey Glu,I’m going to need for you to stop putting dyes in diamond boxes and make some other body types,please and thank you 😘 
    FR. all the dolls’ bodies are identical, but they need to be way more inclusive!! there is a body option on the customisation, but when you click shop its like we will add stuff here later sommaybe they will!!
    Sadly I don't think they're going to add more body types or even some kind of slider in the game anytime soon. The reason why I'm saying this is bc it would require an extremely long time to go through every single item of clothing to fit any new body types that they could add. This is a feature that should have been added at launch, bc as in of now, the designers would have 7 yrs worth of items to go through and they'd probably try to update the older stuff w a more 2021 look bc it would make some sense. The only way I could see this even working was if they'd hire an entire new group of designers to work on it separately while also taking feedback from the community (which they barely do).
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Same ish. Different day. 💩
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I’m tired of wasting my diamonds on dyes.. 
    Didn’t take a screenshot yesterday cuz I was so angry because I spent my 15 diamonds on dyes.  So annoying 
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    I was just curious... 🤔 

Seems a bit shady, knowing people are paying for diamonds and only have 30% chance of actually getting an item (within clothing are probably throwback items as well so I wonder what the actual chance is of getting what’s being advertised to lure you in) 👀
  • Stella_famousStella_famous Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Strendz said:

😡 You are tired of paying 5 diamonds to get dyes you’ll never use? 💎

😡 You just spend all your diamond savings and got red and green dyes you’ll never use? 💎

Join me in this thread to make the glu gods hear your anger!!!

🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes!🪧 No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 🪧No more dyes! 

I agree it is so infuriating! I sign:
    Stella Famous username

Real name not disclosed 

• Stella_famousStella_famous Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I agree.
  • ChelskkhChelskkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I made an account on here just to sign. I don’t spend diamonds just to get dyes.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Honestly, if I knew for certain that opening a diamond box would get me an item, SYS tickets, or diamonds (even if it was between 1-10 diamonds so it’s still a gamble) I would be SO much more inclined to buy diamond packs to open them. I’m just not willing to take that risk with the amount of dyes in these boxes.
  • risucchirisucchi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i definitely agree! I really wanted the handheld and the hair so I was ready to spend all my diamonds (15) on it, only to get 3 dyes 😭😭
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    II was lucky this time,  but I only wanted the flamingo and it wasnt there!! All four items you advertise must appear in the palettes!!! 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Spent 15 diamonds on a garbage pallet again. I'm pretty much over this game at this point.
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • MarisaRapMarisaRap Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Signed!
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    🤢🤮
  • fiatluxxfiatluxx Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    When I spend diamons I expect to get one of the garments advertised or more diamonds. It is unacceptable to have dyes in these boxes and it is unacceptable not to have all of the possible items available to win. 
  • lily_ash2112lily_ash2112 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yessss! I always get yellow or green it’s so annoying! If I have to get dyes i want black
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I’m with you guys I LOATHE the dyes. Please remove them!!!!! Remove the cash too while you’re at it!! 
  • RemoveDyesFromBoxesRemoveDyesFromBoxes Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @KalindaKing It has been 93 days since this froum post was created. User @strendz worked hard on creating this post to alert you and the other creators at GLU that this is an appualing way for GLU to steal from their loyal users. By not responding, you are saying that her time and the other users that have posted on this formn was done in vain and a waste of their time. How much longer are we going to have to wait for a response from you or the other developers on when this is going to be acknowledged and justfied? 
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Honestly, it's bad enough that even the dye box is buying for a chance at the one dye you need.

IMHO, it should be:

Pay 1 diamond, in your kloset, to buy a specific dye. If you want to keep this "rare dye" stuff up, then make some dyes more expensive than others. 

Have the 1 diamond box still available but giving extra quantities of the dyes (so there's still a good reason to open those)

And leave dyes completely out of diamond boxes. Unless you make it rare dyes only/rare occurrence and an extremely high quantity of them (50+).

Especially because dyes are so hit and miss (don't get me wrong, I love them, but they look terrible on 90% of the clothes.), they shouldn't be given so often, especially when it's only the most common. I have things I'd dye in some colors but I just never get those dyes. Seriously this whole system could be so much better.

• StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Can’t believe this discussion has already 7 pages and nothing was done or even acknowledged by the glu team!
    I have been saving my diamonds for weeks now and thought hey let’s try this time because I got enough evening gowns and wanted to try something more casual and of course, OF COURSE, the items weren’t even all present in the boxes! It has been WEEKS since we are complaining about this matter, there have been 2 or 3 updates but it’s still the same!!! Why aren’t the items in the boxes? I spend 30 diamonds, which takes FIVE WEEKS to gather and got dyyyyyes! This is such a joke! I used to sometimes buy some diamonds but I am even sick of that, to see my money go just because a game developer have so much disrespect for its (paying) players!!! These are the two sets of boxes I got. 1 item present in the first one and two in the second one. This is sickening.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    ✍🏻

It would be nice if there was a place you could go to purchase dyes if you need them.  At this point, I have over 100 red dyes just sitting there.  Please make it stop.
    I know this was from forever ago, but I just read it. We actually do have a dye box we can buy then from. One diamond buys 10 drops of dye.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I got really lucky, but this much dye in a pallet is RIDICULOUS! 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited August 2021
    ✍🏻

It would be nice if there was a place you could go to purchase dyes if you need them.  At this point, I have over 100 red dyes just sitting there.  Please make it stop.
    I know this was from forever ago, but I just read it. We actually do have a dye box we can buy then from. One diamond buys 10 drops of dye.
    @BooskiBabii we can indeed buy those boxes, but the dyes we get are random. The person above could open the box and get 10 more red dyes which they clearly don't need. The objective is to be able to buy specific dyes when we want to (please Glu).
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I kind of wanna cry..

85 diamonds later….
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Strendz said:

85 diamonds later….
    its like if they know which tile we’re going to pick.. 😫
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already agreed to this but if Glu got rid of the dye from these boxes and actually put enough items and maybe actually give us a way to earn diamonds, I'd bother with these. I'm missing out on items I'd want because these boxes aren't worth it. Glu CAN make decisions that benefit both them and the players and they'd make more money. 
    Platform: Android

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    No more dyes in diamond boxes please 😩🙏
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android