🗳️🔥SYS 8/26/21 By The Campfire SYS 🔥🗳️

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Looks 3 and 4, very happy with these scores.
    Wrong order again. The brunette look is look 4.

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Damn that was lucky 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @fairyberry your looks are so pretty 🥺♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Looks 1-4

I communicate in memes
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    The outfit was never in my palette? Pretty sure this is false advertisement though 🥴 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    elle_baby said:

Why, dolls, WHYY??????????? 

Btw how is gold doing, too crazy out there? I thought that by leveling down to Silver 3 and starting late (1 missed ticket) I was gonna be put in a chill group but i guess not, can’t avoid crazy ticket buyers just like you can’t avoid dye, smh 😪😩
    Gold is wild rn… I caved and bought tickets because I really want that cooler!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @elle_baby the shoes and accessories are beginner items. The left dress and hair are fairly new and the right is in boxes… So those are probably new players that don’t have any other items and want to try anyway to get diamonds/stars/new items in this event, at least that’s just what I think haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Here's my first 4 looks! Glad they're all 40+.

Also don't ask me about that bag in the first look. I put it on and only by the time I clicked submit did I realise wait... That doesn't fit in AT ALL. I just died a bit on the inside silently.. but it didn't turn out that bad!
  • fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @fairyberry your looks are so pretty 🥺♥️
    thank you🥰
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Really enjoying the theme. 

Also got lucky trying some diamond boxes but am pretty sure I’ll give in and do more to try and get the hair. I almost never spin on them because the odds suck but I have little willpower this time lol. 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

I don't get excited about themes but when I do I- 🤡 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks.

@elle_baby my gold group isn’t too crazy at the mo, apart from 1st she was down at the bottom this morning and in just a few short hours she’s done this. I’m currently 17th.

I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Boocketa thank you 😃 hope you’re scoring well. Loving your looks. This weeks dating top looks awesome with sparkly tights, I’ll have to remember that for when I finally reach it!
    I play on iOS
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    First four looks.

@elle_baby my gold group isn’t too crazy at the mo, apart from 1st she was down at the bottom this morning and in just a few short hours she’s done this. I’m currently 17th.

711?! omg 🤯
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I REALLY love the earnables this SYS
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

i loooove this theme
    edited August 2021
    First four looks.

Same thing happened in my group for the Runway Sys last week. Except they went from last to first in the last half an hour of the event 🥴.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I love the earnables sm, the items this weekend are amazing 

I communicate in memes
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @Boocketa thank you 😃 hope you’re scoring well. Loving your looks. This weeks dating top looks awesome with sparkly tights, I’ll have to remember that for when I finally reach it!
    Thank you!!! The sparkly tights are usually hard to style, this is a perfect combo I think 😍
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Team feedback: this and boutique babe have been two themes I have been way more excited for than any other theme in the last few months!!! Love it @KalindaKing
  • BeverlyBrooksBeverlyBrooks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

But for real tho why does this game literally hate me? 
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Anyone else feel like people purposely don’t vote for the clothes that come from the kstar and diamond boxes that fit the theme? Whenever I’m voting I usually vote for those outfits because they go with the theme so well and I feel like most times they’re not the top outfit and it really confuses me!
    Anyone else feel like people purposely don’t vote for the clothes that come from the kstar and diamond boxes that fit the theme? Whenever I’m voting I usually vote for those outfits because they go with the theme so well and I feel like most times they’re not the top outfit and it really confuses me!
    Perhaps, but I just vote the outfits that I think go the best with the theme. Sometimes people can use other items that fit the theme perfectly.