❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 8/27/21 ❤️ Love is in the AIr (Dating Event)❤️💋

Comments

• OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

I got the hair in my free box as well. I was rooting for the shirt but hey, an item is an item! Unfortunately won't have money to open more, but I'm still pretty happy that I didn't click dyes in my palette.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Got dye in my free box so I opened one more and got the shirt!

Then got the hair from the kollection 😊

Oh yeah.. I did play the collection once. I got energy. Don't get me wrong it's helpful for the event but I wanted the flowers or grand prize
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited August 2021

Here is what I got from the gift boxes 🥰

I also spun the new kollection and won this hair 💕
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Oh well, would’ve liked the hotdog but I’ve used all my black dye.

I play on iOS
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    Hair was my free box, decided to open two more and got ugly shoes and blue dye. Should’ve just saved my 80 kstars 💔...

Spun the kollection and got the sunflowers!!! I’m pretty happy with them so not gonna chase more 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Took one turn on the kollection and got the top. It would have been nice to get the camp outfit instead of the shoes from the gb items but I don't want it enough to chase it and it wouldn't be useful for that many themes.
    Platform: Android

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I got the 2nd earnable weekend event. I don't love it tbh, I think its the bag.

Here's how I styled it anyway.

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    elle_baby said:
    Hair was my free box, decided to open two more and got ugly shoes and blue dye. Should’ve just saved my 80 kstars 💔...

Spun the kollection and got the sunflowers!!! I’m pretty happy with them so not gonna chase more 

Newbie question: are you guys getting these items in your daily free box? Because my daily free box only has 1 or 2 throwback items and mostly dyes and cash/energy - never anything from the events. Or is this a VIP box that I don't have? Or is this the first earnable box from the dating event? Sorry, just getting confused and think I'm maybe missing a free box somewhere along the way? 
    The boxes with the hat, hotdog, shirt with the flannel and the boots are this weekend's dating event boxes. If you complete dates, it's the first earnable prize. :)
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    When is the next VIP weekend please?Can’t remember for the life of me 😅
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    When is the next VIP weekend please?Can’t remember for the life of me 😅
    Pretty sure it's next weekend 😊
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    In love with the items this week! But please Glu, I don’t mind diamond boxes, but at least put all items in them, I’m sincerely sad that the outfit wasn’t even offered in one of my palettes… 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited August 2021

Caved in and opened another one.... IM GOING TO CRY I was so close to getting the hair which is the only thing I want!!!!! 😩

PS: We’ll be able to buy past DB items in the future?? Like in Kimiversary or Black Friday?? I’m not gonna give up on the hair 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    got the dress with the flannel in my gb

that’s for amateurs
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    marir222 said:
    got the dress with the flannel in my gb

I love your dolls look, I always recognise her when you post a picture of her ❤ 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited August 2021
    This was my free box. Glu, pleeeaaase put all 4 items in every palette! 🥺

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got the hot dog in my palette! 🌭Wanted either it or the shirt so I'm glad 😊

And the shirt is super cute! You guys are so quick, I need to catch up! 💓

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2021

Just my luck 😞

Why’d I think I’d do better here?😒
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Feeling lucky, spun the new kollection and got the bundle 😄 I really wanted the hot dog and got it on my second box so only spent 40 kstars 😊🌭 I wish I could gift the hair in the bundle it’s so pretty ✨

Cleaned my room today, made my bed, showered, washed my glasses and hairtie.... I'm knackered! Unfortunately I forgot to log in while I did all that so I lost a bunch of energy that could've gone to dates. But hopefully I can still get to the hair. I mean I'm near the flask in one day, so it should be fine. Though I recently spent most of my cash and now I'm left with only 2k.... Soon enough I won't be able to enter that pricy restaurant, sorry wife!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    Worked really hard to get this done today in case Ida knocks my power out. I love the hair and the water bottle. 
    Be safe! Just saw it’s coming in as Cat 4. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got the hair in my free GB and the shoes in an extra box I bought. Also got the aura and marshmallow in diamond boxes. I'm in love with everything 🥰

Btw, I have my doll a little makeover 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Never been so lucky! I got the aura (which is so cute) after a few tries, the shirt with flannel and both new hairs! Yay!