🗳️🔥SYS 8/26/21 By The Campfire SYS 🔥🗳️

Comments

• vv136vv136 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Brb gonna go cry 🥲
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
     Come on!! :(

I was super excited with this theme but this scores are letting me down.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Anyone else feel like people purposely don’t vote for the clothes that come from the kstar and diamond boxes that fit the theme? Whenever I’m voting I usually vote for those outfits because they go with the theme so well and I feel like most times they’re not the top outfit and it really confuses me!
    I agree with you and I’ve seen it to be the case many times in different weekend SYS events. I’ve also been thinking that when we get lower scores it’s because our dolls are placed on the right side which rarely gets the popular vote. I just finished voting quite a lot and there were dolls that were in gowns and totally off theme that were on the left side and they received the popular vote. I voted for the dolls on the right side because they were on theme and therefore didn’t get rewarded for it. 🤷‍♀️ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Susie Carmicheal is my TS group. I'm guessing that's an intentional Rugrats reference. If there was an Angelica Pickles in the group, she would definitely be trying to get that s'more. 
    Platform: Android

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Anyone else feel like people purposely don’t vote for the clothes that come from the kstar and diamond boxes that fit the theme? Whenever I’m voting I usually vote for those outfits because they go with the theme so well and I feel like most times they’re not the top outfit and it really confuses me!
    I agree with you and I’ve seen it to be the case many times in different weekend SYS events. I’ve also been thinking that when we get lower scores it’s because our dolls are placed on the right side which rarely gets the popular vote. I just finished voting quite a lot and there were dolls that were in gowns and totally off theme that were on the left side and they received the popular vote. I voted for the dolls on the right side because they were on theme and therefore didn’t get rewarded for it. 🤷‍♀️ 
    Ive noticed the left side is like always the popular vote also🤷🏼‍♀️ Usually when i need energy or something i go vote and spam the left side cause i already know most of the popular votes are on that side lol
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    3 - 6 looks 🤷🏻‍♀️i’m not doing that good in this SYS ):
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I can’t believe I spent 30 diamonds and didn’t get any of the items 🥺🤧🤧 I wanted the outfit so bad

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    By the campfire with the gorgeous @mandamay76 ❤️ 

@Chooky1116 the two of you look so cute 🥺💕 love it !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Curious if anyone is in my group 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Well…… 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    By the campfire with the gorgeous @mandamay76 ❤️ 

@Chooky1116 the two of you look so cute 🥺💕 love it !

Awww thank you so much 😭❤️ this theme is so cute 🥰 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I get so confused when I win tickets in the diamond boxes, can someone tell me what look we're supposed to be on? 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    elle_baby said:

Why, dolls, WHYY??????????? 

Btw how is gold doing, too crazy out there? I thought that by leveling down to Silver 3 and starting late (1 missed ticket) I was gonna be put in a chill group but i guess not, can’t avoid crazy ticket buyers just like you can’t avoid dye, smh 😪😩
    I’m going to switch to gowns real soon, ‘cause theme appropriate looks have not broken 35 😓
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    It’s been a while since I scored this good in a sys. 

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    The outfit with the overalls was fixed today. Have a great weekend!
    Please, please, pretty please fix Maya’s jacket.
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    My scores haven’t been great and I don’t have too many clothes that fit the theme 😟 I hope they improve, I didn’t do well the last 2 SYS either.

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Most of my clothes now are locked so hopefully these will do! Btw love this sys backround 💝🤩
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

I love this theme!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Mega_kkhMega_kkh Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Looks 3,4,5,6

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    I’ve had the campfire song from spongebob stuck in my head all day 
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

:’) what now?? 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @josiejosie you forgot pants/skirt 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    yezx said:
    @josiejosie you forgot pants/skirt 
    Hahaha wow I feel so stupid, of course. I just focused on the shoes, thanks babe! 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-8 💎

Thankfully my scores get higher. I want the TS prizes so badly but since I’m in the Gold, it will not be easy…
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Its getting better

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited August 2021
    My scores are slowly declining, I might switch it up a bit.
    Currently 6th in gold.
    Blue is supposed to be last