🎆✨ KK:H v12.2 Update - Passport to Adventure! 🚞 ✨🎆

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    chelzie said:
    I’m a dog lover how could I say no?! 🥰
    Wait, you can get a chihuahua?
    yes it’s in a fashion goals (:
    Ohhhhh, ty!

My game wasn't updated so I was confused, lmaoo.
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @Shellydaliie no problem! (:
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Ok well I'm here in my head to toe leather catwoman outfit and Kinsey is standing there awkwardly, can I flirt with them already?? 😆😭😆

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I like the outfit but idk bout the price

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I love that we have weekly quests with different characters, BUT why is it that we only have the option to get physical with the male dolls. Why do we have the option to flirt with like every guy doll but not with Maya or Kinsey???
  • Zara88Zara88 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    It didn’t do anything for my game either, but tbf, I think it was more meant for new players so they could reach the level for the weekly storylines sooner…

Do you know what level the weekly storylines start at? 
  • kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I hope the purse is the free weekly gift @patiencebrody!!!!!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    tortor said:
    I love that we have weekly quests with different characters, BUT why is it that we only have the option to get physical with the male dolls. Why do we have the option to flirt with like every guy doll but not with Maya or Kinsey???
    AGREED, let us flirt with them!! The single storyline where they brought in ONE female character who we could flirt with who we never saw again was not enough, let us show our love for ladies and NBs!
    Never mind @patiencebrody I wasn’t thinking. I’m thinking you wanted the purse to be the free gift!!!!! But you right, the chihuahua would have been better!!! But the chihuahua is in a fashion goals. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Zara88 said:
    It didn’t do anything for my game either, but tbf, I think it was more meant for new players so they could reach the level for the weekly storylines sooner…

Do you know what level the weekly storylines start at? 
    You can get weekly storylines once you've reached level 25
  • Zara88Zara88 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    maggiey said:
    You can get weekly storylines once you've reached level 25
    Oh thank you! Great to know 🙂
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Help!  Trying to find the Forum User that belongs to this lovely doll. She joined my squad last night, but I don’t know which user she is. 
    waiting for weekend event thread 
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hey glu! It’s okay ✨bestie✨ we all make mistakes. (Diamond Boxes.)! Maybe after next update just take them off and bring back the diamond  collections instead. 💕 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know what SYS clothes they put on the show stopping boxes ?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    ariellep said:
    At the very least diamond boxes need to be assorted better. Take out most of the dyes and give us a chance to get diamonds in the diamond boxes just like we can get K Stars in the K Star boxes.
    Agree, diamond boxes cost 5 diamonds so I think there should be a possibility of winning 5 diamonds in them 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    they introduced diamond boxes on february 5....im wondering if the items will become available for diamonds for squad members like the weekend gift boxes. We should find out with the next update right?? (or was it not changed from a year to 6 months....istg it was but i could be mixing it up with somehting else lol) 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @sarie the 6 month limit is only for weekend event items, not for sys items or diamond box items 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @yezx i know but when ppl were asking kalinda didnt know if well be able to get db items with diamonds later so im being hopeful ig 🤞 or she did say no an i missed it 😅
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    sarie said:
    @yezx i know but when ppl were asking kalinda didnt know if well be able to get db items with diamonds later so im being hopeful ig 🤞 or she did say no an i missed it 😅
    I’m sure that was just a reply to silence everyone haha, they said the same about the sys items and it took years for them to be earned through boxes. The diamond box items will probably take years too, since 5 diamond/box (which is full of dye in the first place) wouldn’t be justified if the items were offered 6 months later already..
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    I agree @yezx!!!! 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Hi, I hope everyone's having a nice weekend! I'm just wondering if there is a limit to how many weekly storyline outfits we can save in the Glam Room, as I've already got 4 waiting there, and I don't want them to disappear! Also, do they stay there after updates? I'm really sorry if this has already been answered! ❤

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Please bring back the diamond Kollections instead of the diamond boxes 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2021
    So Idk if it was a glitch, but I spent 30 kstars on this kollection and I had 981 kstars and I don’t see the 10 black dyes in my closet. I want my kstars back please @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @KalindaKing can we get our friends to be able to have handhelds in the PhotoBooth??  

I want my friends to also drink beers with me (feat @Amy136602 and @TheaTakesLA

• Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    tortor said:
    @KalindaKing can we get our friends to be able to have handhelds in the PhotoBooth??  

I want my friends to also drink beers with me (feat @Amy136602 and @TheaTakesLA

I sooo agree with this. I've come to terms with us never getting new poses but at least we should be able to have our friend's handhelds in the photo booth @KalindaKing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have the feeling I might want the outfit for the film noir storyline. If we have VIP this week, I'll save it for that. I just hope I actually like the VIP items.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.