❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 8/27/21 ❤️ Love is in the AIr (Dating Event)❤️💋

Comments

• kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Everything is on theme this weekend.sys,weekend event, and kollection!!!! 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    If next weekend is VIP, shouldn't we have gotten double star offers this weekend? Or is it now going to be on the same weekend as VIP?
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I officially had to go tapping around for cash! 250 iirc. Completely out of cash. I didn't remember this weekend was a date one and spent my cash on clothes for achievements and well, now I'm suffering the consequences. 

I'm at 331/600 points. Fingers crossed that 2 days are enough to get the points I need without using Oak
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @FoxieLola omg that means so much to me, thanks !! :blush:  i like your doll too !! 
    that’s for amateurs
    Oxy said:
    I officially had to go tapping around for cash! 250 iirc. Completely out of cash. I didn't remember this weekend was a date one and spent my cash on clothes for achievements and well, now I'm suffering the consequences. 

I'm at 331/600 points. Fingers crossed that 2 days are enough to get the points I need without using Oak
    You could do some voting! You could get both energy and cash to help you finish the event
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Yay! i really wanted this since i don’t have much food handhelds
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

One more to go 🌟
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Cute !😍💖

• HeidiTDHeidiTD Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Newbie question: what is the best way to date in this event? To earn the most hearts/points?
    HeidiTD said:
    Newbie question: what is the best way to date in this event? To earn the most hearts/points?
    I always like to do the 2hr and 4hr dates and during the date, the "kiss" task that takes 5 energies should give you a few extra event points. If you have kash to spend then do the dates at the Oak restaurant in Soho, New York or the Monstrobull Centre at LAX then you can do the "fine wine" task that takes 4 energies and 650 kash then it gives you lots of hearts to finish the date faster 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    HeidiTD said:
    @HeidiTD I go to Oak in SoHo. You can finish dates quickly without using much energy. Only thing is you gotta have enough kash $$ to spend. There is an action for 4 energy that gets you tons of hearts to complete your date, but it costs $650 🥴 If you continue to do all the events during the week and on the weekends, you’ll eventually collect a lot kash and it won’t be such a worry for these dating events! I hope this helps ❣️
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Done❤️
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I got energy from my free box. I really wanted the hotdog but I would've been happy with any item 😕.
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Really love these earnables!

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    HeidiTD said:
    If you have a 1 hour date in the Monstrobull centre, then I'd just do the fine wine action so you use less energy and get the date done quicker.

For a two hour date, i'd do the fine wine action and the kiss action and that finishes the date, using 8 energy because when you do the kiss action, you're given an energy.
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    And...I am offically broke
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    How do you do short dates? It’s only giving me the option to do 8h ones no matter the time or location.. 
    Aleja28 said:
    How do you do short dates? It’s only giving me the option to do 8h ones no matter the time or location..

You can cancel a date and come back half an hour later or choose someone that you haven't dated before.
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Oxy said:

You could do some voting! You could get both energy and cash to help you finish the event
    I'd completely forgotten about voting tbh. I might do that for a bit today. I'm very tired from withdrawal syndrome and cleaning yesterday 
  • Mega_kkhMega_kkh Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Happy weekend dolls♥️

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I have 354 points so far and am doing an 8 hour date currently.

My free box gave me 50 energy🤨☹ 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I have to go on 34 more dates to get the last earnable. IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER 😫 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Completed the event. I like the hair 😊.

edited August 2021
    Really happy with this one! Super cool

Edit: the highest we’ve been on the list in a while!

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Really happy with this one! Super cool

Your doll looks gorg, I like the eyes + bandana on her 💚😍
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Done✅ so cute🥰
    @thesweetone that’s so sweet of you!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    i really love this outfit 🥰