🗳️🔥SYS 8/26/21 By The Campfire SYS 🔥🗳️

Comments

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    yezx said:
    @josiejosie you forgot pants/skirt 
    Hahaha wow I feel so stupid, of course. I just focused on the shoes, thanks babe! 
    I spend 5 minutes trying to find it in dresses before realising it was a shirt 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i finally got the first earnable. i wont be able to get the last earnable but im happy i have this one.
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Looks 3-8. Guess the good scores were fun while they lasted 😔
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Here's my 5-8th looks! I was a bit sad I got a 39, but that 47 is incredible for me!  

Hope it stays in this 40s vibe and I can get some prizes.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8.

I play on iOS
  • hazizian11hazizian11 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    My outfits are doing so bad when they literally fit the theme

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    My highest score so far (look 8). I know, I know. I shouldn't have broken and used heels but the temptation was too strong🤦🏼‍♀️😳
    I took one spin of the Kollection and got the dye😬

• AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Worst scores in months, lets see how the last one scores😢 Guess im more of a glam
    and gowns doll😂

• TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Started out great, struggling with inspo at this point but let me know what you think!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
     Chooky1116 said:
    By the campfire with the gorgeous @mandamay76 ❤️ 

I was like “ohh she looks familiar” then I saw your username🥲 I miss you girl!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Doing well so far! Bottom pic is my first 4 looks, top is my last 4. I think this theme is fun, even though i’m not a huge fan of camping. I love the earnables this event! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
     Chooky1116 said:
    By the campfire with the gorgeous @mandamay76 ❤️ 

I was like “ohh she looks familiar” then I saw your username🥲 I miss you girl!
    Haha awww love you girl 🥺🥰 
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    5-8

• kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    got amazing picks this time around! i never open diamond boxes because they are usually such a waste, but i’m glad i went for it this time! i got everything i wanted the most out of both the free weekend box and the diamond box!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 1-8

I have been scoring awfully lately but I was always stuck at 30s! Now I’m stock in 20s!!! Honestly I don’t even know what to wear! I tried everything but nothing works. It sucks because I love yhe prizes but I haven’t gotten anything in a long time 🙍‍♀️ I’m just hoping to score well in Virgo SYS because I’m a Virgo and I would like to have the prizes. Oh god feels good to get this off if my chest. If you read this thanks ♥️ Also I’m seeing so many BEAUTIFUL dolls getting low scores too! So it is obvious the voting system is glitched. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Looks 1-8

I have been scoring awfully lately but I was always stuck at 30s! Now I’m stock in 20s!!! Honestly I don’t even know what to wear! I tried everything but nothing works. It sucks because I love yhe prizes but I haven’t gotten anything in a long time 🙍‍♀️ I’m just hoping to score well in Virgo SYS because I’m a Virgo and I would like to have the prizes. Oh god feels good to get this off if my chest. If you read this thanks ♥️ Also I’m seeing so many BEAUTIFUL dolls getting low scores too! So it is obvious the voting system is glitched. 
    Your looks are very cute and on-theme!!! You deserve way more than 20s. This system sucks and I hope you do good in Virgo SYS. I am shook!!!
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Have I ever told any of you that my 1 year old phone broke when I was submitting a look for a SYS few weeks ago? 😂 I was stressed because I didn't know what kind of look should I submit to get better scores.  now I am using an old phone on which KKH lags and I can barely scroll down when searching for an item 

I guess negative thinking attracted negative stuff idek 😅😟

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Hello everyone, I have just recently joined this community and thought to share my looks as well. I currently at 3rd place but I don’t think Ive gonna use any extra tickets so probably gonna go down a few places before this is over.

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    AngelaKkh said:
    Worst scores in months, lets see how the last one scores😢 Guess im more of a glam
    and gowns doll😂

what shoes are these??
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    AngelaKkh said:
    and gowns doll😂

what shoes are these??
    It’s these ones, if you put the outfit on after, they glitch to look like ankle boots 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited August 2021
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

I love this theme!
    Looks 5-8, still having fun

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Is it just me or are scores getting lower with each submission? I am not buying any tickets glu😊
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Hello everyone, I have just recently joined this community and thought to share my looks as well. I currently at 3rd place but I don’t think Ive gonna use any extra tickets so probably gonna go down a few places before this is over.

Welcome to the forum!!! Your doll is gorgeous 😍
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-8 🌭

I only got the outfit with my 8th look, hopefully the scores will pick up 🦋

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

I have been gone from the forum/game for a little bit, but here’s a few of my looks that i like💞

So creative I love it! Everything matches perfectly. I love the wine-colored outfit with the see through pants and the beach towel dyed looks like a picnic blanket 😍
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    First 4 looks

5-8

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @thesweetone ahh thank you so much, it means a lot<3 i love themes where we can get creative, it's so much fun!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴