πŸ‘‘πŸ‘»The Scream QueensπŸ‘»πŸ‘‘ (squad) ❀

Comments

• MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Ikr!! It's like you never know what the VB will be like! It's always a toss-up!! SMH..... My scores started good but have slowly started fading lol I'm rly hoping tmrw afternoon will be better!! And girl I'm with you on those DB!! It's always a gamble that's not usually worth it! But that hair tho!!! Omgoshhhhh I'm in love with it seriously!! LoL it's like one of my all-time faves!!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I hope everyone else is killing it tho!!! ScreamQueens do it better!! πŸ˜‰ Lol jk, kindaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I've ended up with everything from the diamond boxes this time and I'm so happy! It was my birthday yesterday so I opened one extra hoping for the marshmallow and I got it! πŸ‘πŸ’œ I'm saving for the Virgo diamond boxes now cos wow they are beautiful!! (Unofficial spoilers)Β 
    I've managed to do well this theme and I'm so glad because it's been one of my favourites! To be honest I just really want the corona bottle anything else is a bonus!
    Honestly @MzzLadee Scream Queens really do,Β  do it best, every time I log in for daily prizes we're on 15 out of 15 members logged in. I'm so happy with our squad and I love seeing you all commenting and doing inspiration on the forum I get a little pang of pride when I see your posts πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’•
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday @FoxieLola! ❀️
    iOSΒ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Β 

Facebook: Β https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday @FoxieLola! ❀️

I did thank you 😊 ❀
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @FoxieLola! πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŽ‰Β 
    Elenaaa said:
    Happy belated birthday @FoxieLola! πŸ’•πŸŽπŸŽ‰Β 
    Thanks huni πŸ₯°πŸ’•
  • kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    does anyone have this black dress they could put in their lookbook? i don’t have enough diamonds to buy it now but i want to buy it later!
    @kayleealexis757 I have it! I’m not home right now but I can add it to my look book later. 😊
    iOSΒ 

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Hi I’m writing on behalf of Lilo. He’s looking for this outfit if anyone has it could you please submitΒ 
    @evilraccoon I have it. I can submit it later. My name in the game is Amber. 😊
    iOSΒ 

Hey guys, I've been kinda M.I.A. for a bit, sorry.... Life gets crazy hectic as I'm sure all of you already know..... But anyway...I just wanted to jump on here real quick to say hey and wish everyone luck on the Golden Goddess SYS!!!! And also I want to wish a very Happy, but very belated Birthday to @FoxieLola!! I hope it was all you expected it to be!! πŸ’œπŸ’œΒ 
    MzzLadee said:
    Hey guys, I've been kinda M.I.A. for a bit, sorry.... Life gets crazy hectic as I'm sure all of you already know..... But anyway...I just wanted to jump on here real quick to say hey and wish everyone luck on the Golden Goddess SYS!!!! And also I want to wish a very Happy, but very belated Birthday to @FoxieLola!! I hope it was all you expected it to be!! πŸ’œπŸ’œΒ 
    Ahh you're an absolute darling thank you so much! πŸ’—

I had noticed you had been missing for a minute or 2 but like you said life can get crazy! I had faith you would be back with us soon and I'm so glad you are 😘

Lol just noticed this in the background of a photoshoot in Cape Town πŸ‘€
    Haha even the wildlife love a selfie in the Kardashian worldΒ 
    FoxieLola said:
    MzzLadee said:
    Ahh you're an absolute darling thank you so much! πŸ’—

I had noticed you had been missing for a minute or 2 but like you said life can get crazy! I had faith you would be back with us soon and I'm so glad you are 😘
    Aww TYSM!! You're such a sweetheart!!πŸ’œπŸ’œ Honestly, I missed being on here.... Lol you guys are almost like a second family fr!!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
    Just wanted to say thank you to @Elenaaa for the purchase from my Lookbook!!πŸ’œπŸ’œ I really appreciate it!!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
    MzzLadee said:
    Just wanted to say thank you to @Elenaaa for the purchase from my Lookbook!!πŸ’œπŸ’œ I really appreciate it!!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
    You’re very welcome!! πŸ₯° I’m really happy with it!! πŸ˜πŸ’—
    Elenaaa said:
    MzzLadee said:
    I can see bcuz your doll looks amazing!!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ”₯ I really love that piece too!! And it actually dyes pretty well too!! I've already used it a good bit this week in SYS lol πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ€—
    MzzLadee said:
    Elenaaa said:
    MzzLadee said:
    I can see bcuz your doll looks amazing!!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ”₯ I really love that piece too!! And it actually dyes pretty well too!! I've already used it a good bit this week in SYS lol πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ€—
    Yes, it has been good to meΒ to this SYS πŸ₯° But besides that I just reaaaaaallly wanted it so bad since it came out and I didn’t get it 😒 so I was reallyyyyy happy to see it available for diamonds! πŸ˜πŸ’—

Your doll is looking beautiful @Elenaaa 😍
    @FoxieLola thank you!! πŸ₯° Your’s looks so beautiful as well! 😍 All the dolls in this squad have beautiful looks, I like checking the lookbooks to see how everyone looks, never disappointed!! πŸ˜›
    Aww thanks @Elenaaa πŸ’œ We have the best looking squad for sure. I love how we are all as into this as each other. Plus this is our season so I'm hoping we all smash the Halloween sys we are the Scream Queens after all! GO TEAM!!!Β 
    YES GO TEAM! πŸ–€ Halloween has always been my favorite holiday! 🧑 I’m soooooo excited for this SYS I love everything!!! 😍😍😍
    @IrisChanel we are in the same TS group. 😊
    iOSΒ 

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @peachypink omg really🀩 what’s your name in the game? I would love to see your styles😊
    β™ŽοΈβ™ŒοΈ
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onΒ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    πŸ€—
    @IrisChanel its Amber. 😊
    iOSΒ 

won the collection on my first spin πŸ₯°Β 
    hey dolls, do any of you have this dress you could put in your look book? thanks in advance:))
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @kayleealexis757 Hey! Just updated my lookbook πŸ₯°
    Hey dolls! πŸ’• Do any of you know if these items are available or have these items to put in your lookbook? I really like both of them! 😍 (brown dress on the doll)Β