🗳️🔥SYS 8/26/21 By The Campfire SYS 🔥🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    My scores dipped in the middle, but luckily, they came back when I switched from camping to kinda cowboy looks…so happy I got the drink cooler 

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Came in 6th in Gold which was cool as I didn't really like the dress. This SYS was fun all the items this weekend were cute.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Came 3rd place💕! My scores was all over the place, First I was scoring 30s then 20s then it went 40-50 Whew chile😅

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    got the hair and earrings 😻
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Ended 6th in gold ✨

• hazizian11hazizian11 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I got 2nd in sliver. Sad I didn’t get the beer drink or the s’more I was so close 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Ok lol i have a question, i clearly ended 6th cause I collected my prizes when they popped up but i check back now to see im 7th ??why is that/how is that possible lol?

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited August 2021

All looks in order. Ended 5th in Silver III - had so much fun creating looks for this theme, but disappointed in how MUCH I had to fight to get to the last earnable, there’s definitely an algorithm bc I’ve never scored so low even if they were on theme... Submitted 3 extra tickets I won from DB, and the last one got me the smore. I also was 16 votes away from getting the beer, that’s also why I fought so hard 💔

Should’ve stayed in Gold lol
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ended 9th in gold. I like the items I got 😊.

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I fought for these.. two extra tickets I had stashed from diamond boxes! totally worth it!!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I got 2nd in sliver. Sad I didn’t get the beer drink or the s’more I was so close

@hazizian11 Which Silver were you in? What was your distribution like? Because I came in 3rd in Silver III and I got the beer. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I ended 5th in gold! 🙂 I really like all of the prizes from this weekend.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • hazizian11hazizian11 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:

@hazizian11 Which Silver were you in? What was your distribution like? Because I came in 3rd in Silver III and I got the beer. 
    I was sliver 1 my ending score was 490 and the girl who got first was 573 it’s weird how I’m my level only first got the beer 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited August 2021
    jalapeno said:
    Ok lol i have a question, i clearly ended 6th cause I collected my prizes when they popped up but i check back now to see im 7th ??why is that/how is that possible lol?

I think it’s because votes were still being calculated for some people, especially if they submitted tickets last minute. Luckily you collected your prize already (always collect it as soon as possible to avoid getting pushed down and losing some of your prizes)
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Ended 12th! I only really loved the earrings from the TS items so I’m satisfied, and got both earnables!

And so so happy I got the diamond box outfit & hair, it’s been the highlight of this SYS for me, worth every diamond I spent. 🥰

My highest, lowest, and two favourites!

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    i loved this themed even though my looks didn’t do so well lol finished in 20th in gold but got this cute haircut in the silver box 🥰

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

🍻Let’s go girls 🏕
    Only opened two boxes (hair&dress), finished the love event, and got 6th place in SYS! 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Came 1st, love the earrings and drink, not sure of the TS hair,  the dress would be great if my boobs had contour. Didn't get the smore earnable which is really disappointing, missed a ticket by 30 seconds, and I only needed 36 points 😩 why can't they let 3 tickets stack

Didn't wanna risk losing my place by taking a SS when the loading was done 😂 gotta collect ASAP!

Congrats everyone!

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I haven’t been feeling well so I didn’t put much thought into my looks & my scores were all over the place! Luckily tho, I ended up with everything I wanted! 
    Low, High & 2 faves💖

My prizes💖

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I was in 7th but then dropped down to 12th. Bummer because I liked the hair. 🥲 I did get this really pretty dress in my silver box though so I guess that makes up for it. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    My high, tied low, plus a few favourites, this theme was fun! Also I accidentally used a paid ticket, which sucks since it didn't change my rank or get me the 2nd earnable. It did give me my highest score tho... Coincidence? 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • icedchaiteaicedchaitea Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited August 2021
    this is the best i’ve ever done in sys, 5th in gold with one extra ticket (my failed attempt at winning the diamond box prizes paid off lol)

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Got 4th this time around 😊 low, high, and two faves ☺️

• Mega_kkhMega_kkh Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I'm so happy 😊

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Happy with my scores. Love all the ts prizes. So nice having sys’s where ball gowns and cocktail dresses aren’t part of the theme. 

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    This weekend's items were all adorable & I really enjoyed styling outfits for this theme. It just made me miss camping! I haven't been in years  :'(

Congrats dolls!

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

This weekends items are just 👌🏼 *chefs kiss* 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Just found the time to log in on the forum, here are all my looks for this event (you can also admire my really bad collage skills). I had so much fun coming up with looks for this event, even if my scores weren't good and I have to say that this weekend's items were all really cute!
    I managed to sneak 16th place in Silver III and I'm so happy with my bronze box pick  :D  
    I loved seeing all your doll's looks and the edits you posted on here!

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I didn’t get the beer by 4 points 😭
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️