Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!

12345679Next

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’ve had to leave like 4 squads in two days because they never fill up and dolls are always leaving 😭 I haven’t been able to open a box since last Saturday… I wish squads didn’t have to be 13-15 dolls to get the box…
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I might have to leave my squad but I'll just write this here first to see if there's another way. 

So in the squad that I'm currently in, there are roughly 12-13 players who log in daily. One player hasn't logged in for a week and the other person hasn't logged in for a month.

I think removing the inactive players would be a good option seeing as 13 of us log in daily, however, I don't know who my squad leader is. As far as I'm aware, there isn't a thread for my squad and no one says anything so idk if the squad leader is aware of the two dolls that won't log in but they have a reason, if they're unaware of it and need to be told (again, no communication happens), or if they're aware but they're not addressing it. Even though I have gotten the daily squad box most days, there's been days when we haven't reached it and I don't think it's fair for the active players in the squad to be let down by others who just stop playing. 

As I said, i might move squad, but I would like to see if anything can be done about the inactive players first.

• thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Hey everyone! I'm looking for a new squad, the one I'm in hasn't reached the last box in over a week and there are people who haven't played for weeks either now. I'm a daily player and I'm looking to join a squad with daily players!! I buy kstars and diamonds every now and then too. If you have a spot in your squad please message or @ me!
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Anyone needs a new member for their squad. Mine hasn’t gotten the last box in weeks and I getting tire of being one of the only people that contributes. I log in everyday and make purchases regularly and have items you can purchase for diamonds in my look book so I’ll definitely be a valuable member. Please let me know. 😊
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I’m also in search of a new squad. In my current squad there were 14 active player down to only 7 active players. It’s been like for for 2 weeks now. Can someone message me so I can join your squad I miss getting the free gift box. 
  • PeytonSawyerPeytonSawyer Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    This is my very first post so if I’m mistaken please correct me.

I’ve been a loyal player since March 2020. Logging in everyday. Since couple weeks the squad that I’m part of has only 9 active member. 

So I’m looking for an active squad. Please get in touch with me. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hi anyone looking for a squad, please go to the Squads section. We have a thread for those members looking  for squads, a thread for squads looking for members, and individual threads of squads looking to fill up here is the link.

i will be moving over the posts that belong there.  Thanks. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
      Not being able to contact squad leaders unfortunately the only thing to do is to just keep trying other squads till you click one that works. Just this week I finally found a spot for my third doll that looks like it's going to be good.
    I use the game to find a squad,  don't laugh, I put 'Active players' in the squad search, and a bunch popped up.  Also try words  like Glam , exclusive, pretty. All you need is one good squad. I actually joined one with 'active players' in the name.  We've gotten all 3 prizes since. But I'd be n looking for a few days. 

I go in and look at everybody on the squad if there are two people that haven't logged in for a week or so I leave that squad and look for another one. (the three day rule doesn't seem to count if you're just going in looking for a squad and then backing out again. ) Till something better comes along that's really the only way that you can find a good  squad  unless you find one in the threads on the forum.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited September 2021
     i’m not the squad leader but we need one more person to join ☺️ message me
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I’m still looking for a squad, I’ve been in multiple ones that never log in daily. If anyone has one quote this or message me! Xoxo
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I’ve also been looking for an active daily all-male squad for the guy dolls, so I think I’m going to create my own! (Edit: I did! Squad #016905!)

I’ve been joining and leaving a bunch of squads for male dolls today on a little “shopping trip” and I crossed a whole bunch of items off my wishlist! Look at all the great stuff I was able to buy from different lookbooks:

• vickyv18vickyv18 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    hi hotties i’m looking to form a squad! If you're looking for a squad to maximize bonuses but also make new friends this is the perfect group for ya!
    SQUAD #: 653029 Name: kk best