I think the silence is really telling.
    sadly
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @KalindaKing 😡😡
  • SeattlePiscesSeattlePisces Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    TO BE FAIR, could you imagine being a new player and having like zero options for the twice per week SYS Events? I remember struggling so hard when they first began, and even now I struggle to find outfits that score over 40. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    TO BE FAIR, could you imagine being a new player and having like zero options for the twice per week SYS Events? I remember struggling so hard when they first began, and even now I struggle to find outfits that score over 40. 
    To be fair, I don’t think a lot of “old” players are gonna use those items in sys… It’s just the principle of giving some players items and thus treating players different while there really is no justified reason to treat people different. “Being new” isn’t the reason btw, since it’s only a selected amount of new players who got the items. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I want everything!!!! All the new stuff the new players got!!!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    yezx said:
    To be fair, I don’t think a lot of “old” players are gonna use those items in sys… It’s just the principle of giving some players items and thus treating players different while there really is no justified reason to treat people different. “Being new” isn’t the reason btw, since it’s only a selected amount of new players who got the items. 
    exactly. i started playing last december and had absolutely nothing aside from the basic options that they start the kloset with. apparently there's some sale that *some* new players get, i definitely didn't get that either! it took me months and months to get a decent kloset which is fine, but this select player nonsense is really unfair
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    In the screenshots posted the person has the butterfly crown that was from a SYS july 2020. As far as I know those SYS items aren’t available in boxes yet so that person isn’t even that new of a player. It’s really not fair that only certain people get selected. We deserve answers but I’m sure we won’t get them. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    *manifesting there was just a glitch that prevented us from getting the new items and we could get them in the next update*
  • torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    2 years ago when I was a new player then I got these low-quality items😊. Despite of that, I competed in every sys with these items. And the most important thing is that I am a free player 😊. It was sooo hard for me to compete in the sys with these items.
    When did they start giving these items to new players? I started playing earlier this year and the items you screenshot are the ones I had; I didnt have and still don’t have the ones posted at the beginning of this thread 😭
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Also I remember that some of the clothes were the modest outfits for muslim dolls(they also had hijabs of the same colour)
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    are they actually gonna respond or is this gonna be like the diversity thread… the lack of transparency from glu is insane. also the fact that the hijabs weren’t given to all players is so strange, so only some people get to be represented?? randomly selected people?so weird. 
    but there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation. doubt we’ll get it tho /:
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I haven't been on the forum in a while (not really playing a lot either) but coming to the forum just to see this is really upsetting. Everyone knows Glu will just ignore us, is it time to turn to play store reviews yet again? Those don't seem to change anything either...
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited August 2021
    That’s so unfair and ridiculous! This stuff should be given to everyone, but nooo, those who plays for years now, spend their time and money on the game, interact on the forum don’t deserve a shit from Glu, not even an answer about that!!!! I’m so pissed off 🤬

I didn’t know about the starlet kollection and that makes me feel even more upset. Like, what are the advantages of being loyal to this game? We only get disappointment….

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @SeattlePisces Yes I can imagine, since we were all new players one day and needed to improvise with the newbie items and dyes. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @SeattlePisces none of us said there shouldn’t be more clothing for new players, we are just saying we should ALL be able to have access to them 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for clarifying! Hoping they will let everyone have them soon 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    @KalindaKing thank you for clarifying! Hoping they will let everyone have them soon 

Since we still don’t have the starlet kollection, I’m not holding my breath
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i’m glad we might get them but why even make it random in the first time when in the past everyone has always complained, idk it seems a bit confusing lol
  • kendra33kendra33 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    That’s good news!!! @kalindaking