New Items For All Players

13Next

Comments

• SeattlePiscesSeattlePisces Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Look up the difference between equity vs. equality.
  • PearlPearl New Member Registered Users 59 Posts
    Every single one of us started as a new player and did not receive this "equity". 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Pearl said:
    Every single one of us started as a new player and did not receive this "equity". 
    An equity given to random new players, not all of them 
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    What would be the reason a game like this would give certain items only to random players?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Delume said:
    Are there any pictures of these new items ?

not my pictures! they are from someone who got selected 

@Delume
    I just want to point out that whoever shared these screenshots is not a new player. They have other items in their closet that are old. The butterfly hair piece is at least a year old and the very first dress is one of the first items ever and I don’t think it is available for diamonds.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 639 Posts
    @ashleydianem Yeah, i had noticed that later on because of the butterfly crown, i got the pictures from discord which i think they had gotten from facebook. either way people were saying it was for new players (and ofc people who hack get everything) and we got our answer. 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Does anyone know if these shoes are a part of the rollout for new players?

I know that these boots were available on the Kendall and Kylie game but are they available on KKH at all? 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    I'm not exactly an old player but just how many of these items are the rest of us missing out on? It's not exactly been officially released or whatever so I'm hesitant to even vote for dolls with these new items during sys which isn't fair to anyone! 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 624 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Does anyone know if these shoes are a part of the rollout for new players?

I know that these boots were available on the Kendall and Kylie game but are they available on KKH at all? 
    They are in this kollection 

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 822 Posts
    Are we getting those new items @KalindaKing
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 903 Posts
    I would be happy to pay kash or a few stars for these items!! I think it’s great new players get them for free to help them build up a kloset but don’t forget us who have been here from the start! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Is there any news about those items? The game updated but I cannot see anything new except the glam eyes
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 624 Posts
    I have a friend that just started playing and she did not get the new free items or the new free kollection….
  • seloshiceseloshice Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    I saw this on facebook,
    It seems like there are super cute new items for only a select new players. Not 100% on this but i think we deserve some clarification! @KalindaKing Why don’t we all get these items? It’s upsetting to people like me who have spent months-years playing. It seems just like the starlet kollection. 

Wait didn’t everyone get these items?? I got them a few days ago, and thought it was just something everyone got for free
    And im not a new player
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    These items are now for everyone. But back then like months ago? they were only given to a group of selected players, new players maybe.
    Ohhhhhh i didn’t even even notice the posts were months ago!! My bad hahaha